Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 59: The Final Rounds

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 59: The Final Rounds - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“You do know that Captain Alfred and Archara have an open policy concerning nudity and sex onboard The Serendipity, don’t you?” I asked.”

“Why do you always refer to him as Captain Alfred?” my mom responded.

“Why are you trying to change the subject?” I asked in return.

“Why are you trying to embarrass your mother?” she tried.

“Because I love you. Now answer the question and use small words so I can understand.”

“Well ... okay,” she sighed dramatically. “Yes. I do understand that they run around naked and have lots of sex!”

“Mom!” Jenna cried. “You’re just trying to make it sound bad!”

“Yeah, Mom. We discussed this last night with Dr. Roland and Dr. Carina. Are you backing out now? Do you really want them to capture one of us?” Kelly Ann said.

“Of course not, Honey. I just don’t feel comfortable discussing it with your brother,” mom told her.

“Well, you better get comfortable real quick then, because tomorrow you’re gonna be naked while you’re discussing it!” Kelly Ann fired back.

“You know? She has a point there,” Isabella said. “I wonder if she understands who they all have sex with?”


The hardest part of Saturday’s round was the wait. I woke up feeling good and ready to play, but then had to wait while thirty-one other pairings went off before it was our turn. The starter actually called out my name, “Next, Alex Masters, from Marietta, Georgia!” It was too cool!

They refer to Saturday as moving day because that’s when the serious contenders move into position for the final round on Sunday. And buddy, was I moving! As I stood over that seven foot putt for birdie on eighteen, I knew it was for the lead and kept thinking of how I had dreamed of moments like this.

The post round interview was insane! An eighteen-year-old amateur leading after three rounds on the Korn Ferry tour. I tried to keep it in perspective. I didn’t want to get too emotional and bust up all the reporter’s equipment. Finally they let me go. I walked through the clubhouse, out the players entrance and climbed in the car beside dad before I let out a yell. Unfortunately, it busted some of the rental car’s instruments.

That night, Isabella came to my room to discuss her caddying for me tomorrow. I got lost reviewing holes with her, or reviewing her holes? Well, whatever. I’m eighteen and horny, so sue me.


Sunday, it was more waiting. This time, I was in the final pairing. I was getting so nervous sitting around that Carina sent me to the pier and told me to sit on the bottom for a while. I was interfering with everyone’s cell phones and the TV. She sent Kelly Ann with me with a scuba tank and told her to babysit her little brother. Of course she loved the idea of sitting in the sun for an hour or so. She never even put on the tank. When she came to get me, she just dove in, waved her hands in my face and then swam for the surface.

“And introducing the amateur from Marietta, Georgia, Alex Masters!” the starter called. We had discussed this last night and Cynthiana said the last thing we needed was for me to win. It would put too much scrutiny on me and delay our departure plans. So I was supposed to take it easy. As long as I finished in the top ten, we would achieve our purpose. So I was pretty relaxed.

I birdied the first hole by mistake. And made another on the second, before Isabella reminded me to ease up. I couldn’t help it though. Every shot I made seemed to be on target. And putting? Forget it, I couldn’t miss, even if I eased up on my drive and approach, I was still hitting thirty footers.

“Alex, hit it in the water!” Isabella whispered on number eight as she handed me my driver. I started to argue then remembered the bigger picture. From there on, my four stroke lead vanished until I found myself on the eighteenth green, putting for bogey. I had done it though. I had finished fifth and the announcers could talk about rookie jitters until they were blue in the face. But I knew I could do it. Now if I could just get the government off my back.

My post-round interviews were thankfully short. I put on my best hangdog expression and looking absolutely miserable, tried to talk about all the positives. One thing that did happen was I received three more sponsors exemptions for upcoming tournaments, but I begged off committing until I got through with school.

Roland had waited and drove Isabella and me back to the house. Cynthiana was packing up my golf clubs and stuff and arranging to ship them to Georgia tomorrow.

“Here,” she said, stuffing an envelope in my hands. “There’s a thousand dollars in there. It was your appearance fee for making the cut. I knew you needed some money.”

“I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and my family,” I said as I kissed her cheek. “When will I see you again?”

“I don’t know. I have to get back to the office. I’ve been away for too long,” she replied. “But I’ll talk to you again when you get where you’re going.”

We said our goodbyes and boarded the Serendipity. Where we started all over again with hellos.

“Welcome back, sailor. Get your stuff stowed and get undressed then come help me sail her out of here,” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.