Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 57: The Chargé d’Affaires

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 57: The Chargé d’Affaires - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

The Chargé d’Affaires and I got a semi-secluded table and I discovered that he traveled with his own security people, two men in dark suits, white shirts, and narrow ties. Together with Isabella, they made sure that we were not disturbed after we were served our iced tea.

“I was not going to approach you today, but I had to come see the young man who had gone to all the trouble to get a District Court in America to issue a restraining order to all government employees,” he said. “But when I heard you speak, I began to feel that there was more to the story than what we have been told. Is that true?”

“Dr. Griswold,” I started, holding up my hand, palm out to Cynthiana and crew. “Are you here for yourself, or are you here representing the United States Government?” I asked.

“Unfortunately, a Chargé d’Affaires is always representing his country. This cannot be avoided. But I am also a huge golf fan and actually a member here at the course. So you are a golfer and I am a worse golfer, but we are both fans of the game. You are also an American as I am an American and we both are fans of our country so to speak. So if we wanted to talk a little golf and some Americana came up...” he lifted both hands and shrugged.

I made an intuitive decision and went with it. I’d deal with Cynthiana later.

“Dr. Griswold, would you happen to know what an electromagnetic field is?” I asked.

“I’m sorry, no,” he said. “the Doctor in front of my name is a PhD in Political Science,” he explained.

So I gave the Doctor a quick overview of EMF’s and some of what was known about them in general. Then I explained how different mine were. I explained what some of the differences meant and what some of the specialists theorized. I even told him some of what I could do like sensing when certain electrical impulses were near me or losing my temper and messing up light fixtures.

“Now, if I were your son, would you want the government to put me away somewhere and conduct all kinds of experiments on me and never let me see my family or sail on a catamaran or play a round of golf again? Doesn’t the constitution guarantee those freedoms? Then why, on the whim of some bureaucrats in Washington or wherever, can they decide that I don’t get those freedoms? Tell me why, Dr. Griswold.” I said.

“Because you can disable a modern, top-of-the-line $3 billion dollar attack cruiser without any weapons,” he told me. “Not to mention two $60 million dollar F/A-18 Hornets.”

“They can’t prove that. And any kid with a smartphone and access to some mostly easy-to-obtain parts can build a hydrogen bomb in his basement. That’s my point. Everybody is a potential threat!” I replied. “And what about all the countries around the world who have someone, some living person, who could decide at any time to attack the world and no one, not the US or China or anyone could stop them? Do we arrest them because they have the button?”

I noticed that the lights had dimmed slightly, but finally settled back to normal. Dr. Griswold sat there watching me. At first, I thought my instincts had finally failed me. Then Dr. Griswold spoke.

“Alex, if you are not careful, you will become like Don Quixote and spend your life tilting at windmills,” he said, and then paused. “I’d like to tell you a story. It’s the story of a young boy, about your age, who lived in a country where the government said he wasn’t pure. He wasn’t right. So he must die to preserve the purity of the line. And like you, he fought against that government. But when he could no longer fight, some friends came to his rescue and they hid him until the evil government could be replaced a few years later. That young man was my grandfather, and he lived because some friends also saw the evil in the government and helped him.”

Neither one of us said anything for a long moment, then he spoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.