Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 54: Love Story

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 54: Love Story - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Girls,” Archara said to her daughters, “Why don’t you take Kelly Ann and Jenna and show them the Serendipity?” Once they were gone, she leaned over and whispered in Alfred’s ear. He immediately invited the men to see the bridge.

“Alex, would you mind staying?” Archara asked when I started to go with the men. That left me with my mom, Cynthiana, Isabella, Carina, and Archara. Kimberly had disappeared earlier today and Eileen was still on the ship.

“Laura, we need to talk to you about something that may be a bit sensitive for you,” Archara said. “But I would feel bad if we left poor Alex to tell you all alone. Or worse, if you were to find out some other way.”

“Well, you certainly have me concerned,” Mom said.

“Well, there is no easy way to tell a mother this, but your son has become sexually active while he was gone,” Carina said.

“With one of your daughters?” she asked.

“With all of our daughters,” Archara replied.

“Oh, my!” mom gasped. “With ALL of them?”

“Not only them, but their mother’s too!” added Eileen who had just come in the back patio door.

My mom didn’t say anything, she just looked in shock from woman to woman and finally to me. Then her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out.

“Alex,” Carina said as she moved next to my mom and took her wrist in her hand to check her pulse. “Use your gift.”

I moved to the other side of mom and my hands instantly began to glow a silvery/blue and I laid one hand on her other arm. In less than a minute her eyes began to flutter open. She slowly looked from me to where my hand was resting on her arm.

“Do you see it, Laura?” Carina asked. “Do you see the silvery/white glow surrounding your arm?”

“What is it?” mom asked.

“It’s Alex, Laura. He’s healing you,” Archara said. “Just like he healed each of us.”

“That’s so ... so ... I don’t know. I’m sitting here with you telling me that my son has healed each of you, but if I wasn’t experiencing it, I would not believe it was possible.”

I could see Carina’s ‘doctor eyes’ as they began to look at my mom more closely. Her ‘doctor eyes’ are what I called the look on her face when she became alert to possible health problems.

“What is it, Laura? Do you have something wrong that you haven’t told us?” Carina asked.

“Last month, they discovered a small tumor on my spine at the base of my head and I have been having the worst headaches. They just never seems to go away,” she replied as she looked at where my hand was lying on her arm. “But just now, I noticed that it had begun to hurt less.”

“Show me,” I said gently.

She raised her other hand and brushing her hair aside she placed it on her spine just below her head. I moved my hand and the glow turned a silvery/white. Her neck glowed an amber color at first then began to glow the same colors as my hand.

“Alex,” she said slowly. “What are you doing?”

“He’s healing your spine, Laura. Be still and let him finish,” Carina said quietly.

Finally, after several moments, mom said, “It doesn’t hurt anymore.”

Eileen moved to take my other hand while Carina moved to sit in my lap and wrap her arms around my neck. Archara went to the kitchen and returned with a glass of water which I drank down greedily. No one else had said a word and my mom just sat there opening and closing the fingers on her right hand.

“I can’t believe it. I have barely been able to use my hands for over a month,” she said. “And my head. It’s quit hurting. What’s happening to me?”

I hugged her to Carina and me. “I’m glad you feel better. I’ll look at you again tomorrow morning and see if you need some more,” I told her.

“You should plan to see your doctor just as soon as you return home. But be careful not to mention Alex. If you are cured, you might have to make up a story to account for your healing. But whatever you do, don’t tell anyone that he healed you. Or else his life will surely become forfeit,” Carina told her.

“But if he can do such wonderful things?” she started.

“Think of what your government would do if they found out, Laura. You would never see him again” Archara said. “And they could use you and your husband and daughters to force him to do their bidding.”

“Mom, you know I would have to do whatever they asked if they threatened to harm you or dad or the girls,” I said.

“I didn’t realize ... I mean I didn’t know!” she cried. “We must protect him!”

“Laura, over the last nine months, Roland has been able to help Alex understand that his ... gifts were all related to his emotions. He helped him discover ways to better control his emotions and to be able to refine his control over his reactions. Roland thinks, like Dr. Weinstein, that when the lightning struck Alex, it boosted his EMF to unheard of strength. In turn, every time Alex became upset, his EMF would become charged and lights would begin to flicker and then explode in their sockets and any nearby electrical equipment would become fried with the massive amount of voltage coming from Alex. If pushed, he could topple whole buildings,” Carina told her.

“Our job was to keep him safe from himself, so the first time Alex lost his temper at the dinner table, I did as you said you had done and just loved him. Except we still didn’t know each other that well even though I had picked up on the fact that Alex had a little crush on me, so I sat on his lap and kissed him. Like this...”

The she then straddled my lap placed her hands on both side of my face and kissed me.

“Once we saw her do it, then, every time we felt him losing control, one of us would sit on his lap and kiss him until the danger had passed,” Archara told her. “And the amazing thing was that it worked!”

“I guess we should tell you the rest of the story,” Carina said. “On the first afternoon on the boat, while we were still tied up at the marina, some of the girls started picking at Alex. It was mean spirited and Alex, instead of losing his temper, turned and left the salon and stepped off the fantail into about five meters of water. He sank to the bottom and just sit there thinking.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.