Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 52: Homecoming

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 52: Homecoming - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Our shopping trip was a whirlwind. Isabella had a taxi waiting that took us to downtown Nassau where we visited a couple of clothing stores. She seemed to know what she wanted which didn’t allow me much time for browsing.

“Here,” she said handing me four hangers with pants on them. “Take these in there and try them on. Unless they don’t fit, I want to see what they look like on you.”

I felt like a little boy whose mommy had to inspect every purchase, but at the same time, I was grateful for Isabella’s guidance because I had no idea what kind of ‘look’ they were going for. Turns out they were looking for clothing that made me look older and more chic. It wasn’t what I usually wore, but then, I didn’t usually play golf on the Korn Ferry Tour, or do interviews on camera.

After three stores, we took another taxi to the Pro Shop at the Paradise Island Golf and Country Club. There I was fitted with four golf shirts and matching slacks for the four days of the tournament. I thought she was being a little presumptuous that I would even qualify for the third and fourth days.

“Better to have them and not use them than to need them and not have them,” she told me. She also picked out accessories such as belts, a couple of caps, six gloves, six towels, as well as two pairs of golf shoes, some tees, an umbrella, a sweater, and a light rain jacket.

“What about golf balls?” I asked.

“Your dad is taking care of those, along with your bag and clubs,” she replied. “Speaking of your dad, we need to get back to the house. They should be there by now.”

Isabella paid for the stuff with a credit card and I shuddered when I saw the total. Between that and the clothes, someone had spent over five thousand dollars on me. I didn’t know how I would ever repay it.

When we returned to the rental house, I spent some time hugging and kissing my mom and sisters and then hugged my dad. That’s when I saw Archara and Carina and their families coming in the patio door from the pier and went to hug them as well.

Then the introductions began.

“Everyone, this is my dad, Darrel Masters and my mom, Laura. And these are my sisters, Kelly Ann and Jenna. Jenna’s also my twin,” I explained.

“Family,” I said. “These are my adoptive families. This is Captain Alfred Fourreau of the Marine Nationale, and his wife, Princess Archara, and their daughters Anna and Charlotte, and their son, Henri. The girl next to Henri is Vivienne, a close family friend.

“The young lady beside me is Marie Consuelo Lucia Isabella de la Vega. She is my protection detail and clothes hound. She mostly goes by Isabella and she’s also Dr. Roland’s half-sister.

“And this is Phillipe and Mischa Rappeneau, my adopted brother and sister. And this ... is their parents and my caretakers for the last nine months, Dr. Roland Rappeneau and Dr. Carina Rappeneau.”

I went over and hugged Roland and Carina, then keeping my hand on Carina’s shoulder, I steered her towards my mother.

“I understand that you two have talked before, but never face-to-face. Remember, Carina, what happened on the Serendipity, stays on the Serendipity. And mom, don’t be pulling up my baby pictures and stuff to embarrass me!”

Then taking my dad’s elbow, I steered him over to Roland and Captain Alfred.

“All three of you, don’t embarrass me either,” I said.

Then I went to where the girls were standing and motioned for Kelly Ann and Jenna to come over. When they did, I went through first names again for all six girls, and just left. I knew that a warning not to embarrass me would cause all of them to do it faster. I had no illusions that my family would find out about our clothing optional lifestyle on the boat, I just hoped that they didn’t go into too much detail.

Then I headed for the bathroom, but before I could make it those twenty feet or so, I heard my mother exclaim, “NAKED! He did not! Did he really?”

Of course, that just could not be ignored, and soon ALL the women were in a huddle in the living room. Fortunately, the five guys had stepped out on the back deck and were looking at the massive catamaran that was overshadowing the pier.

When I returned from the bathroom, Cynthiana was overseeing the caterers as they spread out a lunch buffet on the counters.

“It looks like I now owe you for a shopping spree and a briefcase,” I told her as I began filling my plate.

“We’ll see. Let’s get you through the week and then we’ll discuss the money,” she told me. I know she meant well, but her response just made me worry more.

I was sitting alone at the dining table, chowing down on my overfilled plate when Carina and Mom sat down beside me. They had drinks, but no food and Carina quickly snatched a wing off my plate.

“Alex, do you want to tell me about your cruise?” she asked.

I wasn’t falling for that one!

“No,” I told her.

“Alex? Did you tell me no?” she asked sternly. “I asked you a question, young man.”

“Mrs. Rappeneau!” I called across the room. “Help!”

Everyone watched as she crossed the open kitchen and dining room to where we sat.

“Yes, Mr. Masters,” she replied.

“As my attorney of record,” I said, trying to sound official. “Since I am eighteen-years-old, am I required to answer questions about our cruise?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.