Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 51: Carina’s Plan

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 51: Carina’s Plan - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Making love to Carina was always an adventure. Sometimes it was slow and soothing like a gentle brook flowing through a meadow. And other times it was fast and furious like a West Texas tornado. Tonight, it was a combination. It was as if we were desperate and at the same time so happy. The one thing about tonight was that I didn’t have to get up at 3:30am for watch duty. That part of my journey was over. And I knew that when I left her arms in the morning, I might not ever be in them again like this. So our lovemaking went on for hours.

Finally, we got up and showered and change the sheets. When she was lying in my arms again, we talked. Mostly about my upcoming golf tournament and what options I might have afterward. I happened to mention Captain Alfred’s invitation to sail with them again in the spring.

“I know. Roland and I have been invited as well. I think that it will be wonderful and can’t wait to see you again,” she said. Later our conversation wandered around to what she was going to do.

“Well, Roland has asked me to step down at the clinic and do something that is less time consuming, so I have decided that when I get back to Cannes, I’m going to start working out and get myself in the best shape that I can. Then, a month before our spring cruise, I’m going to stop all my birth control. That way, when we’re together, you can get me pregnant!”

“Pregnant?” I asked, not sure I heard her correctly.

“Yes. I’ve decided I want to have your baby. With the medical care available today, it’s perfectly acceptable for a thirty-eight-year-old healthy woman to give birth. Roland wanted me to find somewhere else to use my talents, and this is what I have chosen. I’m going to have your baby!”

“Are you sure?” I asked her. The thought of being a daddy scared me as I didn’t have a way to support them. And I told her that.

“Alex, my darling, money is the least of our worries. Besides, I was in med school when I had Mischa and Phillipe and didn’t get to be a real mommy. Will you still want me when my belly is sticking out?”

“Of course. I’d love you no matter what you looked like. But what about Roland?” I asked.

“We’ll discuss it, of course. But I believe he will see my reasoning. Will you like me when my boobies become big and swollen with milk?”

“You can’t know how erotically exciting that sounds,” I told her.

“Then let’s practice making a baby one more time before you go,” she purred.


When I got out of the shower Monday morning, Carina had laid out a pair of shorts and a collared pullover that she had bought me on a trip to a neighboring village last fall.

“Just leave your bags and we’ll take care of getting them to the house,” she said as she sat on the edge of the bed in a bikini and a short, flowery robe. “I think it’s going to be hard to get used to wearing clothes, this time. But there are boats anchored all around us and we will be in view of many homes when we’re on deck.”

I dressed and just stood there looking like a little lost boy, not knowing what to say or do.

“You have a special gift, Alex. Never be ashamed of it. There is a future out there for you and hopefully, Roland and I helped to prepare you for it. You’ve come a long way since April, but you have so much further to go on your adventure. Thank you for letting me be a small part of it.”

Then she rose and kissed my cheek and headed up the stairs to the salon. I stood there a moment and then, for the first time, I thanked my lucky stars that the lightning bolt had hit me.


The Serendipity was tied to a private pier and chaos reigned as everybody ran in every direction, borrowing clothes in the case of the pilots and the Hudson’s, to gathering up the things to pack and get ready to go.

The plans were for the Serendipity to leave tomorrow and head to Ft Lauderdale where she would be pulled from the water, inspected and repaired as necessary for the upcoming spring trip. The Hudsons were renting a car and heading for Tampa, and the Fourreau’s along with Vivienne, Mischa, and Phillipe were renting a car and headed for Disney World.

The two pilots, Leigh Ann and Samantha were headed for the airport and the short flight to Norfolk Naval Air Station. Roland and Carina had elected to remain with me through the weekend and would fly to Orlando next Monday to fly home with the rest of the crew.

I was sitting on the bridge drinking a cup of coffee and trying to stay out of the way when Isabella came up.

“You ready to get off of here and go shopping?” she asked excitedly.

“Truthfully, I’d like to just raise anchor and sail away,” I told her without enthusiasm.

“Well, you are about to start on a brand new adventure and just think, you may love it as well!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.