Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 5: A New Identity

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: A New Identity - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

I was bored. I kept wishing for my clubs so I could at least practice my putting on the thick green carpet. Then I’d remember what happened to them and become sad. Then after a while, I’d begin to get bored and start wishing for my clubs again. It was a vicious circle, and the forced isolation wasn’t helping.

The nurse had arrived early and after taking my vitals, removed the drip from my arm and given me some feminine-smelling soap, some shampoo, a washcloth and a big fluffy towel and then pointed to the bathroom.

I figured she didn’t speak English, but I wasn’t going to argue with a shower either.

Thirty minutes later, I came out of the bathroom feeling much better to find a pair of soft hospital scrubs lying on the bed, along with a pair of cheap flip flops. After dressing, I sit back to wait.

Around noon, I was brought lunch, consisting of a salad and a freshly baked croissant. While I was eating, there was a knock on the door and Carina entered.

“Alex, are you alright? Do you need anything?”

“I’m fine and thank you for the shower things and the scrubs.”

“If you’ll tell me your foot size, I will arrange for you to have some shoes this afternoon.”

“In the US, I wore a size twelve. I don’t know what that would translate to here,” I told her.

“Do not worry, one of my nurses has three sons and she says that she will take care of getting you some good runners.”

“Please thank her for me,” I replied. “And please keep track of all you are spending, and I will somehow find a way to pay you back.”

“My friend was correct. You are a very polite young man,” she said as she flashed her mega-watt smile at me. I could see how she must be able to put her patients at ease very quickly, an admirable trait in her line of work.

“Speaking of my friend, I have a package for you from him,” she said handing me a large envelope. “Take your time and study what’s inside. Tonight, I’ll be taking you to my home with me,” she said.

“I’ll be looking forward to it,” I replied as she ducked out the door.

I opened the large envelope and began removing the materials. Inside was a US passport and a Texas Driver’s license in someone else’s name. There was also a credit card and a public library card in the same name. The last item was a letter addressed to me. I immediately recognized the handwriting. I had been reading notes from my mom for years. Putting everything else aside, I opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Alex,

If you’re reading this, then it means that everything is proceeding as we planned. When you lost control of your emotions in the hospital, what Dr. Weinstein was going to propose was that you take some time off until we could help you to learn how to control whatever it is that is causing you to affect all the energy fields around you. He sincerely believes that it can be controlled. You just need to learn how and the time to practice.

Unfortunately, two Government Agents from the NSA showed up at the hospital shortly after your episode and wanted to transfer you to some unnamed medical facility. Your dad and I refused and contacted our attorney. However, he was not optimistic about our chances of keeping you out of their clutches, but we instructed him to try anyway.

While we were preparing for a prolonged legal battle, Dr. Weinstein came to the house and made his plan known to your father and me. He suggested that you had to die. He explained that you would have to die quickly and then we would have to cremate the body to keep the government from taking that away. He then told us about how his grandfather had helped to hide another family of Jews from the Germans back during World War II. He told us he had contacted that family and that they agreed to hide you while we look for a solution to your EMF problem, providing that we could successfully fake your death here.

At first, I was appalled at the idea, but your dad saw the benefits almost immediately and explained it to me. He reminded me of how smart you are and how grown up you have become and how you would be going away to college in a few months anyway. So, I finally agreed.

Sometime, in the middle of the night, Dr. Weinstein came up with a cadaver from lord knows where and then gave you a shot of something that slowed your heart way down. For all my worries, it turned out to be ridiculously easy to substitute the bodies and then the next morning, your dad simply claimed the cadaver and sent it to Weaver’s Funeral Home where it was cremated later that same day.

Needless to say, the NSA appeared very upset with your death, and even more upset that we had cremated your body. But there was nothing they could do about it. As for your part in all this, Dr. Weinstein thought it would be better to keep you sedated for the trip, so he induced another coma.

Your dad and I helped Dr. Weinstein come up with a new identity for you. We used my mother’s maiden name and the address of a piece of property that your great-uncle owns in Austin. There is actually a birth certificate on file in Texas with that name on it. Remind me to tell you the whole story when next we meet. I think you’ll appreciate the significance of it. We also chose that birthplace because we knew that you are at least somewhat familiar with that area from all your visits with my family there.

So, for now, you are no longer Alex Masters from Marietta, Georgia. You are Daniel Williams from Austin, Texas. You will find a new passport and driver’s license along with a credit card and a library card. I have no idea how Dr. Weinstein procured these.

Unfortunately, we are not able to tell your sisters the truth at this time. Needless to say, they were devastated by your death. Your dad says that we should be able to tell them the truth shortly, as soon as things calm down with the NSA.

Yes, we did learn which agency was behind the request to incarcerate you. And they are pure evil in my book. How could they possibly want to take an injured schoolboy away from his family just to run their evil experiments?

Dr. Weinstein says that this will be the only time we can contact you directly until you get control of things, so work hard my son and come home to us soon.

With all my love,

Mom

I wiped away the tears forming at the edge of my eyes as I contemplated all that my parents and Dr. Weinstein had gone through for me, and I vowed that I would do everything I could to master this ... this whatever it was that had changed me so.

It was then that I discovered another note. It was handwritten in a style I didn’t recognize.

Dear Alex,

Hopefully, your mother and Carina have explained some of what is going on. I took the liberty of discussing your prognosis with Roland and he may have some ideas that might help. After witnessing what happened in the hospital, I am convinced that somehow, your EMF is tied to your emotions. So be careful about any mood swings and begin to work on that premise until something develops or something better comes along. Remember, this is all up to you, so don’t give up.

Good luck,

Aaron Weinstein

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.