Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 46: Fireworks

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 46: Fireworks - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Carina continued to sit there, moving only the muscles inside her pussy as I fought to remain perfectly still. I hadn’t seen this one coming. The small bit of ire I had allowed to come out was mainly for the purpose of demonstrating a little of what I could do. I figured it would answer their questions. What I hadn’t expected was the reaction I got from Carina, who had sprung into action to calm me down and protect the ship and our family. Now, I didn’t dare tell them that it was a controlled demonstration.

“You’re not going to cum for me, are you?” she asked.

“I’d rather not at the moment, but I want to thank you for the best five minutes of my day,” I replied as she lifted herself off of me. I think that every pair of female eyes that were present, except Carina’s, were fixed on my still turgid cock.

“Now, Alex. Putting aside what just happened,” Cynthiana started. I wasn’t sure if she was referring to the electrical fireworks or mine and Carina’s fireworks. “You had just stated exactly what you saw when the other ship blew up. Is there anything else you’d like to add?

“No, ma’am,” I replied.

“Do you know or suspect what caused the other ship to blow up?”

“At this time, the answer to that question has to be off the record,” I replied.

Cynthiana and Kimberly both put down their pens.

“Okay?” she said, a little too quickly.

“No. You need to turn off the recording device you have embedded in your briefcase and Kimberly needs to turn off the one that she’s using her pen as the microphone for,” I said flatly.

They both sat unmoving as they exchanged glances.

“Then, I’ll turn them off for you,” I said.

My words were immediately followed by a couple of pops and crackles. Soon, the smell of melted plastic filled the air of the salon. Both ladies immediately reached for their bags which were on the floor with smoke coming out of each one.

“Oh, shit!” cried Kimberly when she saw her bag. “And I paid a small fortune for that recorder not to be detectable! Now everything in my bag is ruined!”

“As lessons go, I’d say we both came out cheap,” Cynthiana said as she stirred through the smoking trash in her briefcase and took it to the cockpit. Kimberly just looked at her bag and then took the whole thing out there too.

“I must say, that was interesting...” smiled Roland.

“I’ll say! I don’t know when the last time was I saw someone get the better of mom,” Isabella said with a grin.

“I can tell you that it has been a while,” Cynthiana said as she and Kimberly rejoined the table. “Now. Tell us what is so secret that you had to destroy Kimberly’s pocketbook and my expensive new briefcase.”

“I’m sorry. If I ever get a job and earn some money, I’ll replace them,” I said.

“Just tell us, for god’s sake!” Kimberly barked.

“The reason for the explosions was because I fried every electrical circuit onboard that ship. And I did it in less than two seconds. And let me tell you, there were a LOT of electrical circuits on that ship!”

At my pronouncement, everyone was talking at once. I counted to ten very slowly, then began to make the lights in the salon start to flicker. All conversation ceased as everyone looked at me. I noted that Carina was smiling. Maybe she remembered what I did to the lights in my hospital room for her.

“There is much I have to share with you tonight and if we have to keep stopping, we’ll be in the Bahamas before I’m through.”

“We’re sorry, Alex. You are right. Please continue. Only, can you explain your last statement?” Cynthiana asked. “About frying the electronics?”

“According to Dr. Weinstein, every living thing is surrounded by an electromagnetic field. After I was struck by lightning, Dr. Weinstein said that, as far as they could determine, the only thing that the lightning did to me was to charge up the electromagnetic field that surrounds my body.”

“Your electromagnetic field? What’s that?” Kimberly asked.

“You’ll have to find an expert to answer that one,” I told her. “But they told me that everybody’s got one. In fact, every living thing is surrounded by an EMF. And most people’s EMF’s can be measured at between six and eight hertz. Mine is supposedly off the chart, maybe a billion-billion times six hertz.”

“Holy tamole!” Kimberly said. “That’s incredible.”

“They think that instead of breaking down my skin and organs, it actually made them stronger. And instead of taking months to heal, I heal myself in hours or days. But the main problem is that cell phones and other electrical equipment will not work around me unless I am sedated. And even in a coma, I somehow fried their MRI machine. But none of that helped if I got upset,” I told them.

“It was a bit scary when we first brought him into our home. We weren’t sure what would happen,” Carina added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.