Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 45: Cynthiana

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45: Cynthiana - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Are you sure it’s safe to be me again?” I asked Cynthiana.

“When those agents spoke with your parents about removing you to another hospital, they were skating on some very thin legal ice. Now that you have recovered, hospitalization is no longer on the table. Your law allows them to act for the national security, but there has to be just cause. They can’t claim national security if you haven’t presented a threat. At present, the best they can do is keep a close eye on you.”

“What about the ship and the two planes?” I asked.

“They can prove nothing at this point. The complication is your Navy. They are going to be very angry about what you did to their equipment, but with the return of the two downed pilots, their destruction of government property is thwarted by your claims of non-jurisdiction and self-defense. Then there is always the chain of responsibility, did they have the authority to stop and board an obviously non-hostile private French sailing yacht in the middle of the Atlantic. It’s all part of some very complex legal wrangling. It should be interesting to see how far personal freedom goes in America these days.”

“Okay, then I’ll have to trust that you know what you’re doing. What else do you need?”

“I’d like to get some background. Can you just tell us a little about yourself?” Kimberly asked.

“I was born as a little baby...” I began.

“I don’t think we need to go back that far. Why don’t you start with why you were playing golf by yourself during a storm?” she said.

“It wasn’t actually storming when I started my round,” I told them. Then I related the story of my day off from school and everything that happened.

“May we have your permission to speak with Dr. Weinstein?” Kimberly asked, after I told them about waking up in the hospital. “And have you had any tests done on your skin since then? Is it still hard? Do you still heal quickly?”

“As for Dr. Weinstein, the answer is unfortunately, no. Carina and I’ll go into that with you privately later. As for tests, we haven’t been able to do any conclusive tests, but possibly a demonstration might help you. Daniel? Sorry, Alex? Do you feel up to a demonstration?” Roland asked me.

“Sure. Why not?”

Roland went to the sink and filled a mug with water from the faucet that gave instant hot water for coffee or tea. Sitting it in front of me, he said, “The heater for that water is set to 160° for drinks, soups, and such. It should at least scald him.” I stuck my fingers in the hot water and just held them there.

“Okay, Alex. That’s thirty seconds,” he said as he looked up from his tablet. “Any pain?”

I just shrugged my shoulders and held out my hand for them to inspect. We had done this very experiment a dozen times already. However, I keep forgetting that none of the ladies at the table, including Carina and Archara had seen it before.

Carina grabbed my arm and pulled it to her so she could inspect my hand, which, except for a little redness, was normal. Then she pinched the tip of my little finger. “Does that hurt?” she asked.

“I can feel the pressure, but there is no pain as such,” I told her.

For the next hour, Roland and I had to recount all the experiments we had done and their results. Thank goodness Roland kept good notes on his laptop. Then we had to actually recreate a few more of them. Finally, the conversation got around to not having to breath underwater. That of course, led Carina to share her story of me sitting on the bottom of the bay at Monte Carlo.

As soon as she started, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I had a hunch as to how she would tell that story. What I didn’t know was that Carina’s story led Isabella to share with her mom and Kimberly about how my instincts and fast reaction time had saved her life twice. Which led to how I healed her injured coccyx.

I am almost positive that if my mom was here tonight, I would NOT be discussing my sex life. But I was beginning to learn that women often talked quite freely and intimately among themselves about their sex lives.

So when I returned to the table, all eyes were on me, but they were looking at me differently than before, while Eileen was telling them how I had freed her.

“You’re serious? He cuffed you to the chair on your knees and slowly fucked you in front of everyone while making you tell them the story?” Kimberly asked.

“He did, and my only criticism is that instead of finishing in me, he pulled out and left me there. For a moment, I thought I would go stark raving mad with lust. But Alfred stepped up and finished me off,” Eileen explained happily.

“But he did heal you,” pointed out Archara. “Just like he healed Isabella. And just like he healed Anna twice, and Mischa who knows how many times. In fact, he’s healed every woman on the ship.”

“I thought that Roland and Carina were the doctors? Did I miss something in your stories?” Kimberly asked.

“The fact that Carina is a gynecologist and I am a psychiatrist may have influenced the direction some of Dani ... er, Alex’s adaptive nature took after he was struck by lightning, but as for his ability to psychologically heal, I have never seen a more intuitive and instinctual capacity to understand people and their problems and then help them to realize their own solutions,” Roland told the ladies. “The added fact that he can, by the simple expedient of touch, use his EMF to heal them of their physical ailments makes him one of the most important, up and coming young doctors in the world!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.