Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 44: Aurevoir Cherie

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 44: Aurevoir Cherie - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

I was standing on the starboard sugar scoop when the other yacht’s tender approached. I grabbed the line the crewman tossed and wrapped it around our stern cleat. The driver held the tender close with his motor and the crewman handed the two passengers over to the sugar scoops’ platform. I loosed the line and he quickly pulled the tender away. I signaled the bridge when he was clear, so the captain could get under way again, then I turned to meet our newest passengers.

They were both females. One was probably in her thirties and the other was older.

“Welcome to The Serendipity,” I told my guests.

“Oh my, you weren’t kidding about being naked,” the older one said as she examined me from head to toe. After two weeks (and quite a bit of sex) I had my erections pretty much under control.

“Hi. I’m Daniel Williams, a.k.a. Alex Masters,” I told them. “Welcome aboard.”

Mother...” said Roland at the top of the stairs. “I didn’t know you were coming tonight.”

“I didn’t know until this afternoon. I’m certainly glad you didn’t dress up for us,” she grinned.

Soon everyone was gathered on the flying bridge. “Roland, why don’t you introduce your mother to everyone?” Carina said. And so the introductions started. It turns out, the lady with Cynthiana was Kimberly Blackman a freelance journalist who had won several awards for background stories on athletes. She was a former Miss Indiana Teen Miss, and runner-up for Miss Indiana. She graduated from Northwestern University some ten years ago and had worked for the Cubs and the University of Notre Dame before going out on her own. She didn’t have a lot of television exposure, but she had won several notable writing awards.

She sat quietly taking everything in as Carina introduced everyone. I could see she was slightly nervous, I assumed it was the nudity. But I couldn’t decide if it offended her.

Cynthiana Rappeneau was a hoot as she sat there fully clothed and tried to embarrass her son and daughter for being naked. But we had been naked for two plus weeks and she soon realized that it was a losing battle.

Finally I told them, “Would you like to freshen up and get comfortable so we can get into what you are here for?”

“I suppose that you are anxious to see me naked,” she said taking a dig at me.

“Yes ma’am. I ain’t never see’d no naked lawyer-lady,” I replied with my best Goober Pyle accent.

That got her. She blushed as she looked everywhere but at me. Meanwhile, I noted that Kimberly was starting to squirm.

“Well, dear. It looks like he’s calling our bluff,” she said to Kimberly. Then to me she said, “I didn’t really believe that you would be naked when you knew we were coming.”

Then Captain Alfred spoke to Cynthiana in French, (Later translated for me by Carina:)

“Mrs. Rappeneau, The Serendipity has been and will continue to be our home. As such, we believe in being free in our own home. You are here without specific invitation because you desired the time to work with Daniel. However, we gladly open our arms to you and will do everything we can to make your stay productive for Daniel. As for Daniel, you will find no one on board who does not love that boy and wants the very best for him. You may choose to leave your clothes on. It will not offend us. But it has been my experience that when two people are not dressed, or in this case, undressed as the others, then those guests never really feel comfortable. Welcome to our home.” (end translation).

Cynthiana paused for a minute, then looking Captain Alfred square in the eye, stood and began removing her clothes as she said, “That was most eloquently stated, Captain Fourreau, and I’d like to thank you and Princess Archara for inviting us into your home and allowing us the opportunity to work with Daniel. We do not know him as well as you all know him, but we hope to get to know him better in the coming days. I think we can all agree that he is a very special young man with many unique talents.”

Then she turned to Kimberly and said. “Since I know you do not speak French, I will simply say that the Captain and the Princess have welcomed us into their home and explained that while we do not have to remove our clothes, we will probably find it more comfortable if we join them. So it’s up to you, my dear. After all, we were warned.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.