Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 39: Navy Blues

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39: Navy Blues - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

It was a long time before any relevant information filtered its way to the bridge. Archara was running the interrogation of the pilots in the salon with the help of everyone except Captain Alfred, Roland, Walt, and me.

Captain Alfred had the conn, as they say on Star Trek. Roland was in a casual discussion with Walt about the relative merits of the different rescues, and I was thinking about what I had witnessed when I saw the electronic circuits in the dead of the night.

Eventually, Archara made her way to the bridge.

“Daniel, Leigh Ann needs some more healing. She’s in Carina’s cabin. Alfred, come with me.” Her tone of voice didn’t leave any room to argue, so I headed to Carina’s cabin.

I found out later that Walt and Roland got similar marching orders, so Henri and Phillipe ended up with the watch.

When I got to the stateroom, all the lights were out. I moved to the side of the bed and turned on one of the reading lamps. Leigh Ann Ryerson was stretched out on top of the covers, just as naked and sexy as she was earlier.

“What could you possibly have that needs healing?” I asked. “You look absolutely perfect!”

“They were serious? You are really going to heal me?” she asked. “I thought they were just pulling my leg,” she said.

“Well, since I healed the electrical shock earlier, what do you have left to heal?” I asked again. “There must be something or Princess Archara would not have sent me down here.”

“Princess? Princess Archara?” she asked.

“Yeah. She grew up in the Royal House of Thailand. She’s not in line for the throne because she’s not a male, but she is a Princess and she is Royal,” I explained.

“Wow! She never mentioned that!”

“She also failed to mention just what it is that you need me to heal,” I reminded her.

“Well, it might be my heart. My boyfriend broke up with me last week, just before I deployed,” she explained. “I thought we had a good thing going. He was JAG (The Judge Advocacy General’s office were the lawyers for the Navy) and doing okay. I was trying for career pilot status but needed a few more missions, so I accepted this deployment.”

“Where were you deployed?”

“The USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), currently stationed in the western Mediterranean Sea. We were on our way to Egypt when we got orders to find and sink a motor yacht loaded with terrorists headed for the states,” she said.

“Do you know who issued those orders?”

“That’s the same thing the Princess asked us. The truth is, we don’t know. They called us to flight ready, gave us our mission briefs, loaded us into our Hornets and away we flew.”

“You fly the F/A-18 Hornets?” I asked with excitement. “I’m from Marietta, Georgia. That’s where they made the F-22 Raptor.”

“Uh-oh! Another fighter freak!” she said. But she did say it with a smile.

“Should I apologize for being a guy?” I asked.

“No ... ah.”

“Great! So I don’t have to apologize for looking at your breasts!”

“What breasts?” she asked as she covered them with her hands.

“Too late! I’ve already seen them. Besides I healed them when I healed the rest of you.”

“You healed ... How?” she asked.

“It was your ovaries. They were out of synch with the rest of your body and not producing any estradiol. I don’t know how long it will take, but they’ll start to catch up with the rest of you soon,” I told her.

“I don’t believe this. This has got to be the greatest line of all time. Next, I suppose you’ll want to suck on them. To help them grow, of course.”

“I don’t know if that would help them grow or not. I do know that I’d like the chance to see how sensitive they are. I’ve heard that smaller breasts are the most sensitive.”

Leigh Ann thought for a minute and then moved closer to me on the berth. “You’ll be gentle, won’t you?”

I bent my head and brushed her tiny nipple with my lips. She shivered delightfully, so I continued with soft, gentle caresses with my lips and tongue. When she moaned, I kissed the one I was working on.

“Ohmygod!” she cried as she thrust her entire chest at me. I rolled her on her back and began to nibble and kiss her chest all over, mostly avoiding her nipples. But when I slipped and touched one of her little points, she shivered all through her body.

Finally, after about fifteen minutes she called, “Enough! That’s enough! They’re too sensitive!”

“How about other places? Are they sensitive too?” Then I leaned down and ran my tongue softly through her pussy lips.

“Ohmygod! Ohmygod! How did you know?” she asked. I didn’t stop to answer, I just kept on doing what I was doing. Soon, her pussy was flooded with pussy juices.

“Please, fuck me now! Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me!” she screamed.

Since I usually try to do what an adult tells me to do, I did just that, sliding my hard cock in her tiny pussy. Man! Was she tight! Her boyfriend must not be in the gifted program because I have never felt a pussy as tight as Leigh Ann’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.