Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 34: The Foundation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 34: The Foundation - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

We were clear of the marina and on our way to the Bahamas without anyone chasing us. Roland was showing me where the two bullets had struck the port-side sugar scoop when Bonita slowly came down the steps of the sugar scoop. This time, she wasn’t wearing any clothes. My cock immediately saluted as she came to stand beside us. Our little agent had one hell of a body to go with her pretty face.

“I still don’t understand how you knew when he was going to fire,” she said, studying the holes.

“Interesting ... isn’t it?” Roland said. “Daniel was struck by lightning almost eight months ago. Since then, he has been discovering all sorts of fascinating ... talents.”

“Like being able to know when an assassin is about to pull the trigger?” Bonita asked.

“Among others,” Roland said.

“Others? Such as...?”

“We discovered that Daniel has the ability to remain under water for extended amounts of time without breathing. And that the cells of his skin seemed to have become tougher, or that he seems to heal quicker than normal. These are some of the reasons that the NSA or CIA or whoever, would like to get their hands on Daniel. And the reason the Foundation would like to protect him.”

“What about the healing that Carina and Archara were talking about?” she asked.

“That is much more complex to explain and much more interesting to the ladies on board,” Roland said.

“More complex?” she asked.

“Well, it started when Daniel, trying to do something nice for my daughter, tried to relive some of her menstrual cramps. He succeeded and she told her mother who told most of the women on board. He also healed Walt’s injuries from where the engine room exploded on his yacht. I guess the big thing is that Daniel is gifted with a special insight when it comes to the needs of women,” Roland told her.

“A special insight?” Bonita probed.

“Bonita, you know that I have been what many consider a successful psychiatrist for over twenty years with over eight years of post-graduate work and dozens of published articles. Yet I sometimes feel I can’t hold a candle to what Daniel can do, and with absolutely no training whatsoever.”

“And his specialty is healing women’s psychological issues?” she asked.

Roland just nodded as he headed up the steps to the cockpit.

Bonita stood there and looked at me for a moment then asked, “Since you saved my life, I guess you expect me to take you to bed?” she made her statement a question.

I turned and walked up the stairs of the sugar scoop. Then I turned and looked down at her. “Despite what you might think, I didn’t save your life because I wanted you to fuck me.”

I plopped down on one of the many cushioned seats scattered around the cockpit. It wasn’t too cold with the ship’s structure blocking the wind. Roland could see I was a little pissed off.

“Easy tiger. We don’t want to damage the boat right now.”

“I know,” I told him. “It’s just that sometimes women can say the most hurtful things and I don’t know why. I didn’t think I had treated her poorly.”

“You didn’t, Daniel,” Bonita said. She had followed us to the cockpit. “It was my insecurities talking. When we were briefed about this mission, I got to read all of Dr. Rappeneau’s reports. I’ll admit, some of it sounded like science fiction. But having met you, it all seems so real. And even more unbelievable.”

I still wasn’t very happy with her attitude towards me. I was getting tired of being manipulated.

“I don’t tell you this to make you mad...” Bonita started. “ ... but I was instructed to find a way to stay near you for the rest of your trip. That’s one of the reasons that Wolf and I split up. We thought I might have better success on my own. I just didn’t expect to be shot at, twice!”

“Why?” I asked.

“Why did I tell you? Or why was I instructed to stay with you?” she asked.

“Why were you instructed to stay with me,” I answered, “And on whose orders?”

Bonita looked at Roland. “How much have you told him?”

“Nothing,” he replied. “It never came up.”

“Okay ... then I guess it’s on me to explain,” she said and then slowly exhaled as if considering her next words.

“Rappeneau’s is one of the largest banks in the world. Headquartered in Zurich, it was founded by Baron Rappeneau and his two brothers in 1604. It is privately owned, and they fund one major charity, the Rappeneau Foundation.”

“Actually, there’s three now,” Roland interrupted. “But the Rappeneau Foundation is the oldest and largest.”

“The Foundation, as everyone refers to it, was set up to provide and protect the Rappeneau family, which it has done for over four hundred years. One very small part of this foundation is the RSF or Rappeneau Security Force. It is staffed and manned by over two dozen highly trained security people with a combined hundreds of years of security experience. The Board of Directors appoints one of its members to oversee the RSF. That board member happens to be Roland’s mother. She’s the one giving the orders.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.