Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 33: Found!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33: Found! - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Daniel, it appears that they have found you,” Roland said. “Or at least they think they have. This gentleman works for our private security firm at the foundation and his team has been briefed and are here to protect you.”

I looked at the security man and back to Roland.

“I would trust him with my life, Daniel,” said Roland. “In fact, I have on more than one occasion. Why don’t you sit down at the dressing table while I explain? We don’t have much time.”

I had to look around to spot where they wanted me to sit, then pulled out the ornate bench and sat down. While I was doing this, another lady came in wearing a frilly Spanish (or maybe Portuguese) dress and a small case. She knelt beside me and began looking at my face before opening her case and starting to apply something that made my face darker. I watched her in the mirror as she continued to work, and Roland talked.

“Daniel, this is Wolfe and Bonita. They have been briefed and are going to try to get you back to the boat before whoever has alerted the police to your presence find out that you’re not here. They are going to take you the long way back to the marina to give us time to get everything in place. By the time you arrive at the marina, we should all be back there and ready to get under way.

“We don’t think that there is a US Agency presence on the island yet, but we expect them shortly. We believe that the local police are operating in the dark, not knowing who you are or what you are wanted for. We don’t think they even know who it is that wants you. If push comes to shove, we don’t think that they will pursue you very hard. When Alfred called the Customs office this morning, he told them that there was an emergency, and he has to return to the naval base in France immediately to report in. So far, whoever issued that bulletin for your arrest has not told other agencies about the bulletin.

“That’s why Alfred is headed to the Customs Office now to retrieve our passports. As soon as you leave, the rest of us will get packed and return to the yacht. Just follow their orders and they will see you safely back to the yacht. Got all that?”

“I think so,” I told him. I could feel the tension in my throat.

Then turning to the agents, he said, “You okay with that?”

“All except the part about me going with Mr. Williams. I’ve been told to see that you and Dr. Rappeneau remain safe.”

“Since I know who probably issued those orders, I won’t argue,” Roland said. “But ... just make sure this young man makes it back safely!”

“Yes, Sir,” he said stiffly.

“There! That should work, if we move quickly and don’t stay in view too long,” Bonita said.

When I looked in the mirror, it wasn’t me. I was ... somehow older looking. Bonita handed me a hat that had hair sewn to it around the sides and back and a pair of out-of-style sunglasses. When I put them on, I looked really old.

“Let’s go,” the male agent said.

“Don’t worry, Daniel. We’ve got your luggage. Just do as she says.”

I followed Bonita past the lift to the stairs. It was only one flight of steps to the lobby. Just before we stepped into the lobby, she said, “Put your chin down and trust me to lead you.”

When she saw the puzzled look on my face, she said one word, “Cameras.”

We walked across the almost deserted lobby and out the door. I noticed the horizon was beginning to lighten with the predawn. What had taken minutes in a taxi last night, seemed to take forever on foot. At one point, Bonita quickly steered us into one of those outdoor cafes. When we were seated, she placed my back to the avenue and then sat across from me so she could see what was happening in the street. Then she ordered a coffee and a roll for both of us. After the waitress left, she leaned back and giggled like I had said something funny. She told me later she was scanning the street.

“Do you like sailing on the large catamaran?” she asked me suddenly. Then in the same tone of voice, she said, “It would appear unnatural for a couple not to talk over morning coffee.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.