Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 32: What’s Your Rating?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32: What’s Your Rating? - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

It was past ten o’clock and Charlotte was standing Maura’s watch on the bridge. So, I went to my pallet in the corner and, after scooting Maggie over, laid down for a nap. I still had five hours before my watch started and I was tired.

Roland woke me at 3:30am and suggested I grab a shower and take Maggie for a walk. “You can use the shower in our room. I’m standing in so Alfred could get a night’s sleep.”

When I returned from my shower, it was business as usual as Roland relayed instructions.

“Alfred said to watch the wind and if you start losing speed, furl the main and start the engines. He said to keep the jib to help with steering.”

I told him “aye-aye,” and went to work logging our GPS setting on the map.

It was about 5:30am when Vivienne wandered up to the flying bridge.

“You’re up early,” I said.

“No, I up late. I have not been bed yet,” she said.

“Something up?” I asked her.

“Maura been telling us how you cured her of being afraid. Now I want you cure me of being ... er, whatever I am.”

“What did Carina say?” I asked her. I had last left her with Carina, talking, some three days ago.

“She say I no sick. She say if I truly like woman then that is a personal choice. She also say that it is hard to believe that I would choose woman without at least trying man. She suggested I try you but said you might not want to. Do you not want me?”

“Vivienne, it’s not a question of wanting you or not wanting you. It all about what is best for Vivienne, and what Vivienne wants.”

“Vivienne wants you,” she said speaking about herself in the third person.

“Hold that thought.” I said as I jumped up to do the 5:45 bridge check. Five minutes later I settled back at the helm. “Okay, where were we?”

“You say that it’s all about what is best for Vivienne, and what Vivienne wants. I tell you that Vivienne wants Daniel to fuck her and if wrong, heal her.”

“Okay,” I said stalling for time. “What else did Carina say?”

“She say that my choice of sexual partner is mine to make, and parents or others cannot decide what makes me happy. Only I can decide what makes me happy. She say I am over eighteen, I cannot be forced to go to Catholic hospital. She says I come live with her if parents try. She also say to start listing her as my doctor and not let anyone push me around.”

“Wow, that sounds great!”

“She also say I should talk with you before asking you to fuck me and if you agree, I teach you French words of love.”

“I’ll be off watch as soon as Roland or Captain Alfred show up, so why don’t you teach me the French word for love.”

“The French have many words for love...” she began.


It was after sunrise before anyone else came up from below. And it was Archara bringing me some breakfast.

“I’m sorry, Daniel, but I think I wore him out last night. He still hasn’t gotten out of bed yet,” she said. “And I checked on Roland, but he didn’t get to bed until after five. So would you mind staying at the helm until Alfred gets here. I can send Anna or Charlotte to help you if you need it.”

“My Princess, I would consider it an honor to serve you,” I said with a sweeping bow.

Archara curtseyed with a grin and then left the bridge. Vivienne yawned and so I sent her down to sleep. I knew I might be on the bridge most of the day.

Captain Alfred might be a little more relaxed on daytime bridge duty than I was, but that was probably due to years of experience. However, I kept to the same watch regime checking everything by the clock. It was just after noon when Captain Alfred appeared. When he looked over my chart and checked our course, he nodded and then began his own GPS check. Then he inspected all the instrument screens and then flipped several screens to check other ships systems.

Finally, he settled into the Captain’s chair and said, “Excellent job, Daniel.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“We should make port in a couple of hours. Why don’t you go below and grab a bite to eat, and a nap and I’ll wake you when we get near.”

Yes, Sir,” I said as I went down to the galley. Since I didn’t see any of the other kids, I asked Carina where I could grab a nap.

“Come on,” she said, leading me to the port side front cabin. “The girls are all sunning on the trampolines,” she explained as she led me into Anna and Vivienne’s cabin, where she shut the door and pulled down the shades. Then she positioned me sitting on the edge of the berth and climbed up on my lap, facing me, and promptly impaled herself on my hard cock.

“I think you are rapidly becoming an addiction,” she told me. “I find myself having symptoms of withdrawal when I go too long without you.”

We made love like that for a few minutes and when I felt her getting close, I stood up. This caused all her weight to be on her arms around my neck and her pussy on my dick.

“Ahhhhh!” she cried. “So good!”

Then turning around, I climbed onto the berth without slipping out and continued to pound into her until I felt that special tingle in my balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.