Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 29: Eileen (Part III)

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29: Eileen (Part III) - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“So tell me. Which made your pussy the wettest? Being tied up, or being on display?” I asked her bluntly.

She jerked and looked at me evilly for a moment, then said, “I guess both, actually. I had never considered it like that before.”

“So, if I were to make love to you as a friend, I probably wouldn’t need to restrain you, but if I wanted to fuck you and make you cum like a crazy banshee, I should tie you up, bend you over, and then fuck you in front of every one?”

She didn’t respond at first. Finally, she looked back over her shoulder and grinned. “So, you figured it out, huh?”

I just winked at her. I didn’t tell her it was instinct or maybe a lucky guess.

“When I went back for Burt’s funeral, I was a freshman at Florida State and Billy and Benny were at Central Florida. They took me to the barn and tied me over a bale of hay and then both of them fucked me for hours. I must have cum more times than I could count.”

I lifted her off the bed and stood her on her feet.

“Where’s the key?”

She nodded at a thin leather thong tied around her neck with a single key on it. Leaving it where it was, I said nothing else to her and pulled her up the stairs, her hands remained cuffed behind her back.

On the flying bridge, I led her straight to one of the captain’s chairs that were mounted to the port (left) side of the bridge. Then making Eileen kneel in the chair, I unfastened the cuffs from each other and then fastened each one to one of the leg-struts which forced her to hang her body halfway over the back of the chair. It had the added advantage of forcing her little torpedoes to hang off the back side of the chair as well.

I had already gotten the squeal of “MOM!” from Maura and a little huff from Captain Alfred (for interrupting the watch), but the other adults were looking to Walter to see what he would do. Walt just gazed on his wife with a somewhat amused grin.

Without a word, I walked behind Eileen and ran my fingers through her pussy. It came out drenched. So, I ran the head of my dick through the folds of her pussy to get it wet and then plunged my entire length into her pussy and stopped.

She wiggled her ass to get me to move and give her the friction she needed, but I held still. Then reaching over the chair I grabbed a handful of blond hair and pulled it back as I said, “Tell them!”

“Noooo!” she cried. “I couldn’t!”

“TELL them the story” I commanded.

“When ... When I was fourteen,” she started. And as she did I gently eased my cock out and back in very slowly.

“ ... then they talked me into taking my clothes off and washing off in the stock tank...” she continued. As she did, I continued to saw slowly in and out.

When she got to the part about her uncle shouting at them, I nodded to Captain Alfred, who was closest to me and was already sporting a big hard-on, then pulled all the way out and without missing a beat, he slipped his big dick right in.

Eileen stammered a little in the telling of her story, but then continued amid the wide-eyed stares of her family and new friends. I quietly eased behind the group and headed for the salon.

I eventually ended up back in her bed, simply because it was otherwise unoccupied. I set the alarm for 3:30am and promptly fell asleep.

I was still alone when I woke up to the ringing of the alarm. A quick shower, a quick stop in the galley for coffee, and I headed for the flying bridge and my watch.

I was surprised to see Roland sitting on one of the couches drinking coffee with Captain Alfred and Henri standing in front of the bridge console.

“Daniel, we’d like to have a word with you,” Captain Alfred said. “Henri has the watch for now.”

“Uh-oh!” I thought. “Am I in trouble?” but I settled on a nearby chair facing them and waited.

“Daniel, that was quite the show tonight. Can you tell us what you were thinking?” Roland asked me.

I relaxed. This was the same thing that Roland always asked when he debriefed me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.