Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 28: Eileen (Part II)

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28: Eileen (Part II) - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“What!” she cried. “Nooo! Not that!” So, I slapped her bottom again.

Crack!

“No! No! I’ll tell! Please don’t spank me anymore,” she cried. But I noticed the change in her tone and took a quick glance down between her legs. The sparse hair on her pussy was glistening like a fresh mown lawn in the early morning dew.

“Tell me, Eileen!” I commanded again.

“It ... it was the summer I turned fourteen and mom and I were spending part of the summer at my Uncle Bert’s farm in Central Florida. And it was hot! We had been cleaning out the stables that morning and had gotten filthy dirty in addition to being hot.

My two cousins, who were twin boys the same age as me, talked me into taking off our clothes and jumping in the stock tank. Well, needless to say, we got the water filthy and made it useless for watering the stock...” she drifted away in her thoughts.

“And then what happened?” I asked as I squeezed her ass.

She still hadn’t looked at me yet. But she continued her story.

“My uncle was, of course, furious. He snatched all three of us out of the stock tank and made us stand there, dripping wet and totally naked, while he fussed and ranted. Of course, my mom and aunt showed up and fussed at us some more. But Uncle Burt wouldn’t let us leave.”

“Then what happened?” I asked when she paused.

“Uncle Burt told us that we were going to stand there and watch while he cleaned up this mess. That way we’d know why he was so angry.”

“Go on...” I told her.

“Our moms finally went back to the house and either Benny or Billy got the clever idea that they could just sneak away when he had his back turned. Fourteen-year-olds can be so stupid! You know?”

I just nodded my head.

“Of course, they didn’t get ten steps before my uncle saw them and grabbed his shotgun and fired it in the air. They stopped on a dime and came back to stand beside me at the tank.

“I can’t trust you idiots anywhere, can I? he screamed at us. And then he led us over to the fence around the corral and made us kneel. And then tied us to the bottom rail. You talk about embarrassing! Of course, our moms and even one of the neighbors had come running when Uncle Bert fired his shotgun, so everyone could see us on our knees with our hands tied to the rail and our asses sticking up in the air.”

“I’m sure that was embarrassing for you, being the only girl and your private parts sticking up for all the menfolk to see. Tell me something, were your little boobies hanging down too? Did it make your nipples stiff and begging to be touched?” I asked her.

I had kept an eye on her pussy and witnessed it becoming saturated the more she remembered, so I decided to help her along a little. I’m not sure where the words came from. Instinct, I supposed.

“How long did he stand behind you, staring at your naked pussy?” I asked. But she continued wither story.

“When Aunt Betty called Uncle Bert for supper, I thought he would let us loose. I was tired, dirty, and my back was aching and...”

“ ... and your pussy was leaking like a sieve!” I interrupted to add to her story.

Eileen finally twisted her head around and looked at me as if to say, ‘How did you know’?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.