Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 26: Hiromi

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26: Hiromi - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Of course, all of Daniel’s time wasn’t spent on eating, sleeping and bridge watches. There were nine healthy women on board. And his attentions were in high demand. It was commonly known that the Captain and Archara would often swap mates with Roland and Carina. And it was also acknowledged that Archara and Carina both sought out a few moments with Daniel as well (with their husband’s consent).

It was also known that Anna and Mischa had tried sex with Daniel once or twice and craved more, and that the other four girls were in varying states of working up their nerve to try Daniel as well. And it was acknowledged at least among the females that Daniel appeared blissfully unaware of their plans and manipulations for him.

For example, the first thing that Hiromi did when she was assigned Henri’s 8:00pm to 10:00pm watch, was to invite Daniel down to her cabin to ‘discuss’ her watch.


“May I come in?” Daniel asked as he stood beside the open cabin door. This was the cabin that he first used, before the Hudson’s rescue. Now it was shared by Maura and Hiromi.

“Please do,” said Hiromi. She was sitting on the berth, Indian style, and had a large two-inch ring binder lying open on her lap. It was a manual from the bridge, and she was studying it for her upcoming watch.

“I’m so glad you came by,” she said a bit too casually causing Daniel to suddenly start to study her. “It seems like there is so much to learn.”

Damsels in distress was not a foreign concept to Daniel. Throughout high school girls would often try to get him to ‘help’ them with their homework. Which usually meant they wanted him to ‘do’ their homework for them. So, Daniel’s instincts immediately went on high alert.

“How long did your dad have the yacht that sank?” Daniel asked as he moved to the other end of the berth, leaning against it casually.

“Not long, maybe a week,” she replied. “We flew to Italy last week to pick it up, and after the inspections and provisioning, we headed back to America. We had been at sea only a few days when the engine caught fire and it sank and you rescued us. Daddy says that our insurance should cover it and he is anxious to start looking again. He wants to have it back in Tampa before training camps open.”

What does your dad do for a living?”

“We tell everyone that he’s in construction. But he hasn’t touched a hammer in years. He started out building some of the bigger buildings in downtown Tampa. Today he works in an office and wears a suit. He’s also a minority owner of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

“Was that your first sailing yacht? Daniel asked her.

“Oh, no. Daddy has had at least three before this. And each one kept getting bigger.

“How do you think this catamaran compares to a traditional yacht?” he asked.

“I think it’s amazing. If I know daddy, he’ll be looking for a catamaran before we get home. Let me tell you, being able to sail without rolling from side-to-side is great. And I don’t know specifics, but I think that catamarans have more storage space as well as living space than similar size yachts.”

“What do you think of the enclosed Flying Bridge? Is it better or worse than an open bridge?”

“This time of year, and especially in this climate, the enclosed fly bridge is a dream. But If I were staying in the Caribbean and doing a lot of entertaining, I think I’d want an open fly bridge.”

“Hiromi, why did you ask me for help? It’s obvious that you have more knowledge and experience than I do?”

Hiromi lowered her eyes and wouldn’t look at me.

“I’m sorry,” she murmured softly.

“No need to feel sorry, I’m not offended. In fact, I’m flattered.”

“You are?”

“Sure! Think about it ... this seriously hot girl has been walking around naked ever since she came on board, driving me totally crazy, and finally ... Finally ... she invites me to her cabin to ... What do YOU want to do, Hiromi?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.