Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 25: Tarifa

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25: Tarifa - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Let me get this straight. You told him you didn’t like him and then he made wild, passionate love to you for hours...?” Charlotte asked.

“(giggle!)

“You told him you were jealous of your own mother?” Hiromi asked.

(giggle)

“And you told him you were a ‘Loser-Virgin’,” Maura asked.

(giggle)

“What did he say when you asked him to fuck you?” Anna asked.

“He said, ‘No ... But I’ll make love to you... ‘“

(moans)

“What did he do first?” this from Vivienne.

“He healed my sore bottom.”

“Then...?” she pressed.

“Then he massaged my whole body from my toes to my head. Then we talked and that’s when I told him how much I despised him. Then I cried and he held me and then I asked him to fuck me, and he said no. Then he made love to me. He kissed me and kissed my breasts and kissed my tummy and kissed my legs all the way to my toes and then back up to my pussy.”

“Is that when he licked your pussy,” Vivienne asked.

(giggle) “Oh yeahhhh!”

“What was it like? How long did he lick it? Did he suck on your clit? Did you cum?” Vivienne pushed.

(giggle) “It was like heaven, I don’t know, yes, and most definitely Yes, Yes, Yes.”

“Then what?” Hiromi asked.

(giggle) “He lay down on his back and made me stand over him, just like I had in the afternoon. Then he just looked at me for a long time. His eyes seemed to just continuously rake over me, from my head to my toes, but mostly my breasts and then my pussy. Then he made me ask him to fuck me again. Then he made me squat down on his massive dick and slide it in ever so slowly. Then he made me move up and down and the whole time he hardly moved.”

“Don’t stop! Tell us what happened next!” Maura cried.

“(giggle) He made me stop moving and then he pulled his knees all the way back to his chest while I was still embedded on his hard dick. Then he had me stretch out my legs straight back and with nothing touching but his cock in my pussy. Then he told me to move. Up and down, side to side, all sorts of ways. It was marvelous.”

(More Moans!) “And then?” someone asked.

“He told me to look down. To look where our bodies were joined. It looked like I had a dick and was fucking him. And then he asked me to fuck him!”

If anyone had taken the time to notice, they would have seen six teen girls seated around the big table in the salon, naked. And five of them had their hands under the table, between their legs, rubbing their little pussies for all they were worth. But alas, there was no one to see.


The six adults and three guys returned from reporting in at the Coast Guard office near the marina at Tarifa in Cadiz, Spain. They were all clothed. As they pulled the dinghy on board, they fastened it in its cradle on the fantail. Then the boys and men began carrying in bags and boxes of provisions which the women and now the girls began stowing away.

“I have some news,” Captain Alfred said aloud. “I have asked the Hudsons to join us on our crossing to America.”

“What’s going on, Dad?” Charlotte asked.

“The Coast Guard took our stories but refused to issue a final declaration that their yacht had actually sank. They said they had to verify it by sending a ship to drop down a camera and make sure it was where we said. Only then would they issue new travel visas and passports.”

“So, if they sail with us to America they can get new passports?”

“That’s what the American Consulate told us,” Walter replied. “He also said we should have had a ‘ditch bag’.”

“What’s a Ditch Bag?” one of the girls asked.

“It is a floatable, waterproof bag where all our important papers and things are kept. If we have to leave the ship in a hurry, it is the first thing we should grab. That way, we still have our passports and such,” Captain Alfred explained.

“Do we have a Ditch Bag, Dad?” Anna asked.

“We do now!”

“When are we leaving Gibraltar?”

“The Strait of Gibraltar is one of the few places in the Mediterranean that is affected by the tides. So, we will wait a few more hours so that we can take advantage of the high tides going through the Strait,” Captain Alfred explained.

“Then we’ll set sail for the Funchal. We decided that we would not change our holiday plans because the Hudsons are with us,” added Archara. “So, everyone who is on watch tonight should get some rest now while they can.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.