Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 24: Mischa

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24: Mischa - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Carina had stumbled onto the gaggle of girls, just as Daniel was dismounting Anna. She quickly sent three of the girls to the salon, sent Charlotte for her mother, and sent Daniel to shower in her stateroom. Now what to do about Mischa?

After coaxing her out of the bathroom, she examined her bottom again. Then, handing her Daniel’s bottle of baby oil, she sent her daughter to the same room she had sent Daniel. She wasn’t too worried. Daniel has shown a remarkable instinct for giving girls what they need.

After seeing to Anna, she turned her care over to her stepmom and mounted the steps to the salon. The girls were sitting around one end of the big table.

“God that was intense!” Maura exclaimed. “I think I’d let him paddle me just to have him fuck me like that!”

“Have you ever had anal sex, sweetheart?” Carina asked.

“Uh ... once. And it was not like that! Fortunately, the guy was quick, but I still hurt for a few days.

“As you know, I’m a doctor. A gynecologist. If you’d like, I could check you out to see if there is anything wrong.”

“Uh ... maybe later?”

“Anytime dear, just come and get me,” Carina told the girl.

“May I ask you a medical question,” said the normally quiet Hiromi.

“Certainly,” Carina replied.

“How can a girl rape a boy?”

“Anytime that a boy says they do not want sex, even if they have a raging hard-on, if you push it, it’s non-consensual intercourse.”

“But how can they say they don’t want to when their body says they do?

“Boys react to many kinds of stimuli. It’s not unusual for a guy to be just sitting in class and get a hard-on. They come and go, sometimes dozens and dozens of times a day in young boys. I’m talking high-school aged boys” Carina explained.

“Dozens and dozens of times a day?”

“It could be the sight of a pretty girl, or the memory of something sexual, or even a fantasy. But just because they are hard doesn’t mean that they want to have sex with you. There is more at stake than just the physical act. There’s also the emotional ramifications. They may not be ready. They may have been waiting to have sex with someone else, and not you. Or even waiting on their wedding day.

“But I thought most guys just wanted to drop their pants and get it on. At least that is what it seems like,” Hiromi said.

“Full-fledged intercourse with penetration is deeply personal for most guys and girls. To have intercourse without consent of both parties is a serious crime in almost every country in the world.”

“Now what happened in Mischa’s case is she and Anna planned to have sex with Daniel whether he was ready or not. So, they waited until he was lying in bed alone, taking a nap, then they jumped on the bed and not having any clothes on, they lewdly displayed their private parts to him. Of course, his reaction was natural. But that doesn’t mean he chose to have sex with them. Then Mischa straddled him and before he could stop her, she impaled herself on him. He kept shouting stop and to get off, but she was not deterred. That’s when I came in the room. Anna tried to keep me out, but I was finally able to make Mischa stop. That’s why they both were punished.”

“Daniel said something to Anna later. While he was healing her,” said Vivienne. “He said, ‘Anna, my beauty, you had but to ask and I would have freely given you what you had planned to just take.’”

“That’s beautiful!” cried Maura.

“Yes, Daniel is a beautiful soul. He is kind and gentle and very intuitive about giving a girl exactly what she wants. Or in some cases, exactly what she needs,” Carina told the girls.

Little did she know what was going through those four minds at that point. Or maybe she did.

“Where’s Daniel now?” asked Maura.

“He’s currently healing Mischa,” said Carina with a faraway look in her eyes. She could imagine exactly what Daniel was doing for Mischa and she had to resist the temptation to go and watch.


“Daniel?”

“Yes, little one,”

Mischa paused. No one had called her ‘Little One’ since her grandpapa had passed away several years ago.

“Mom said I should come to you and apologize and ask you to forgive me and to take away the pain. She said to tell you that there may be several broken blood vessels.”

Daniel was lying on the big queen-sized bed after his shower when Mischa approached. He was unsure about this encounter. For the last eight months, before today, Mischa had worked hard to keep her distance from Daniel.

He had an idea that she resented him being in her home. And he thought it might be because he spent so much time with her father. Time that she felt he was taking from her. In other words, she was jealous. And then, after they came aboard the ship and he started making love to her mother, she again felt he was intruding on her time with her parents.

So, what Daniel decide to do was just to heal her busted backside and then try to become her friend.

“You are forgiven,” he told her.

“Just like that?” she asked.

“All you had to do was ask,” he told her.

“Like you told Anna that all she had to do was ask and you would fuck her ass?”

“That is correct. You see, you are very special to me, Mischa. And I realize that I have taken up much of your father’s time over the last eight months, time that he could have spent with you. I am eternally grateful to you for allowing that, and so I will gladly give you whatever you ask, if I can. And I can certainly give you my forgiveness.”

“Would you heal my bottom?” she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.