Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 23: Anna

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23: Anna - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Most everyone ended up on the fly bridge, except the two moms and Charlotte and Vivienne who were cleaning up the kitchen.

“That was awful!” said Maura.

“They didn’t tell you what the girls did?” Eileen asked her daughter.

“No.”

“They planned and then raped Daniel,” Eileen said. Roland nodded his head in agreement. It was apparent that the adults had already talked.

“You see, I’m a psychiatrist and Carina is a gynecologist. We run a clinic in Cannes for battered and abused women and we deal with some form of rape almost every day,” Roland explained. “We find rape, no matter if it’s male or female rape, to be abhorrent. In our family, we use corporal punishment only in the most extreme circumstances. And we both consider rape an extreme circumstance. We’re sorry you had to witness it, but embarrassment is a part of the punishment. And being spanked in front of family, friends, and complete strangers is very embarrassing.

“Will they be okay? Do they need a doctor?” asked Eileen.

“Like I said, my wife is a doctor, and she was watching closely. She would have stopped it if it got out of hand. Besides...” Roland then looked at me and I just nodded. “ ... Daniel will heal them both in a little while.”

Well that opened the proverbial can of worms.

“Daniel was struck by lightning last spring, and it really messed up his head. His doctor recommended Roland might be able to help him, so his parents sent him to France,” Carina explained. “Roland was able to do some marvelous things with Daniel and he ended up staying with us. I assume we are discussing this because Roland mentioned his ability to do certain kinds of healing. We have to ask you to please keep this information to yourselves. If anyone heard about it, it could be deadly for all of us. Possibly even you.

“Daniel is American?” asked Walter. Carina nodded her head. “Then that means the NSA. I hear that they can be very nasty to deal with.”

“They are. Our advisor informed us that his parents could not legally stop them from taking him and putting him away in a clinic somewhere while they do nasty experiments on his body and mind” Roland told them. “We’ve been hiding him for over eight months, but they are still looking for him. And if they think you know where he is, then they could use you to get to Daniel.”

“So, it appears that the Hudson family has jumped from the proverbial frying pan into the fire!” Walter said. “Well, so be it. Your family, and especially Daniel, saved our lives. I guess we can keep your little secret!”

“Dr. Roland, could Daniel heal our father’s cuts?” Maura asked.

“I don’t know, Maura. Would you like to give it a go, Daniel?” Roland asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders and moved over to Walter’s chair. “I’m not sure this will work, but I’ll try. It will be another experiment.”

We were all naked, so Eileen helped Walter hold up his bandaged arm so I could remove the bandages on his rib cage. I studied the cuts for a moment and then laid my hands directly on them. My hands began to glow with the silvery/blue light and then Walters side began to glow an amber color.

After about five minutes, I removed my hands. The cuts were sealed, and the scars were glowing a healthy pink.

“They don’t hurt!” were the first words Walter spoke as everyone sat there in amazement.

“I need some water, then I guess I should go find the girls,” I told everyone as I left. They didn’t need me to discuss minor miracles.


Anna’s eyes were swollen and red from crying. She was lying on her stomach on their berth. Mischa was in the shower.

“Would you like me to take the pain away, Anna?”

“Yes, please,” she replied quietly.

“You know the position,” I told her. I had stopped by my stateroom and picked up the bottle of baby oil. As she bent at the waist and stretched her hands to the opposite rail, she spread her legs wider than I had imagined she could. It was then that I noticed that same sheen of moisture forming on her bare pussy lips.

I quickly poured some of the baby oil in my hand then stepped up behind her and placed my hands on her small globes, leaving them there without moving them. Anna moaned. After a few minutes, I slowly began to move my hands slightly, feeling the burning heat melt away. Finally, when I sensed she was ready, I began a gentle massage of her cheeks, admiring the way that they molded into my palms and their tautness as I rubbed them softly.

And as I massaged her cheeks, I began to separate them, spreading them open and running my oily fingers down her cleft. I watched as her anus twitched when I gently passed the tip of my fingernail over her hole, teasing her anus slightly. Anna squeezed her ass cheeks together and shivered.

“Will you fuck me?” Anna asked breathlessly. “In my ass?”

I bent over her body, my hard cock nestling into the cleft between her ass cheeks and whispered in her ear, “Anna, my beauty, you had but to ask and I would have freely given you what you had planned just to take,” I told her softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.