Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 21: Mischa in Trouble

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: Mischa in Trouble - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

I was sitting in the captain’s chair when Captain Alfred returned. Everyone else was down in the salon.

“Report!” the captain barked. I quickly jumped out of the chair.

“Heading 268 at eight knots,” I told him. “Barometer is dropping, and weather is deteriorating. Seas at about one meter and growing. Currently running on engines. No sails. I’m sorry, Sir, but I didn’t know how to get them up.”

He stopped and his eyes softened. “That was excellent work, Daniel. You handled that like a true seaman.” Then he offered me his hand. “I would sail with you anytime, anywhere.”

“Wow! He NEVER says that!” Anna exclaimed in surprise. She had followed her father onto the bridge.

“You did well, too, young lady. I’m proud of you. I’m proud of both of you!” He reached over and increased our speed and altered our course slightly. Then he had Anna and I sat with him as he debriefed us on our adventure.

“I’d like to say again that I am very proud of the way both of you handled the situation. Those four people probably owe you their lives, Daniel. If you hadn’t seen them when you did, and if you hadn’t acted as promptly and efficiently as you did, they would be on the bottom of the Mediterranean right now. That little dinghy would never have made it in these three-foot seas.”

“Thanks, Dad!”

“Thank you, Sir!”

“Now, get out of here. Go take a nap. We’ve got a busy evening ahead of us,” he told us.

As I was going through the salon, Carina called out, “Daniel? May I speak with you?”

“How are our guests?” I asked her.

“They are tired and have had a frightening experience, but no real physical damage. The man had some smoke inhalation and a nasty cut on his ribs, but should just fine by tomorrow,” Carina told me.

“That’s good. I’m tired and I think I’m going to bed now. Would you wake me in time for dinner?”

“Daniel...” Carina was watching me intently. “We’ve had to make some changes to accommodate our unexpected guests. I moved Phillipe and Henri up here for the night and put Mr. and Mrs. Hudson in their room, temporarily. And I’m afraid I had to move you in with Mischa and Anna and give your room to Maura and Hiromi for now.

“Oh, well. It is what it is,” I thought. “Okay,” I told her.

Suddenly, something like disappointment came over her face.

“What?” I asked her.

“You’re not upset?” she stated more than asked.

“It’s not worth it. I just need a shower and a nap.”

“Damn! I was so looking forward to taking you to my room and soothing you to keep you from being upset and possibly damaging the whole ship!”

“Wait. I feel an upset coming on. Quick. Hold me.”

“Much better, Daniel. Come on. Archara is going to need help with dinner tonight, so I only have about an hour.”


If I wasn’t worn out before I laid down for a nap, Carina made sure I was a short while later. I don’t remember her getting up to go help with dinner, but it seemed like only minutes before Anna and Mischa were jumping on the bed telling me to wake up.

“We’re so disappointed, Daniel. You were supposed to come to our cabin and take a nap!” cried Anna.

“Yeah! But then that evil witch kidnapped you and had her wicked way with you,” added Mischa. “Now we are supposed to get you up for dinner!”

I looked up to see Mischa standing over me, straddling me with one foot on either side of my hips as she looked down at me with her fists on her hips. Her young pussy was splayed open and appeared wet and the tender lips surrounding it were an angry red. I could see her debating something, but just as I figured it out, she squatted down and using her hand, guided my now hard cock into her teen pussy.

“Mischa! Wait!” I exclaimed as she started to move up and down on my shaft.

“Daniel!” she cried as she pumped even harder. “I want you!”

“Mischa! No! Not like this!” I cried. Instinctively I felt she could hurt herself.

“Oww!” she cried out. I cringed at the same time. In her exuberance, she had come down at the wrong angle and bent my rigid cock. And it hurt!

“No! Mischa! It hurts!” I told her. “Please get off!”

“GET OFF OF HIM THIS INSTANT, YOUNG LADY!” screamed Carina. “Just what do you think you’re doing?”

“Mommmm...” she cried still moving her hips slightly and squeezing me with her Kegel muscles.

“Mischa. Get off him. NOW!” Carina said sternly. Then she grabbed Mischa’s ear and pulled her off of me. Mischa tumbled over and landed in the floor beside the big berth. She didn’t move for a moment then she wailed, “I’m sorrrrrry!”

Carina looked me. “Are you okay?” I nodded my head. She then tilted her head to the side, indicating I should leave. But first, I need to use the head. While I was in there, I decided on a shower. As I was toweling off, Carina opened the door and then just looked at me.

“I don’t know what that was all about, but I sent her to her room. I guess I’ll need to find you somewhere else to sleep tonight. “I’d say you could sleep here, but Roland and I don’t usually share ... er, friends.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.