Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 19: Beyond My Paygrade

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Beyond My Paygrade - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“How did you know to change the jib?” Captain Alfred asked me when he came up to the flying bridge after lunch.

“I guess it was just instinct. When the wind moved out of the east to more northeast, the jib became slack. So, I experimented a little and tightened it up slightly. It immediately billowed and our speed increased about three knots to seventeen. Then I just kept an eye on the wind direction and every time it seemed to move, I adjusted it a little more, in or out depending on the wind direction.”

“And you’ve been up here by yourself all morning?” he asked as he checked out all the electronic readouts, comparing the map to the electronic chart plotter.

“Mostly. Anna brought me breakfast right after sunrise and she’s the one that showed me where the winches were. And Roland and Carina came up a little while ago, but then went back to see to lunch. I expect them back shortly with the food if they can figure out the dumbwaiter.”

“And you’ve never been blue water sailing before?”

“I’ve never been sailing of any kind before yesterday. But I think it’s kind of fun. There’s a lot to learn and I look forward to spending more time with you, when you get the chance, Sir.”

“We’re heading to this anchorage in the Balearic Islands, off the coast of Spain. It’s the island where Ibiza is located, but we’re going to anchor at Cala d’Hort for the night. Can you plot a course?”

“I think so, but it may not be correct. I found that when we pass south of an island, we lose a lot of speed, so I have tended to sail more to the north of any islands. It’s probably not right, but it was easier to do it that way, even if it took a little longer. I didn’t know what else to do without you here to guide me.”

“Really? And who told you this?”

“Nobody sir. It’s all my fault. The charts also showed more shallow waters on the south, so I figured ‘better safe than sorry’, even if it took a little longer.

“I’m surprised, Daniel. You seem to have grasped the essence of sailing without any practical teaching. I’ve had professional sailors that are never able to grasp some of these concepts,” the captain said. “The reason you lost speed is that the islands tend to block the wind. Often enough to affect your speed. With this wind, you did the right thing by staying to the north of the islands.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Now, since apparently they never figured out the dumbwaiter system, they are serving lunch in the salon. Go get yourself something to eat and rest awhile then come on back up about 2:00 and I’ll show you how we set our anchorage.”


“Your boy is going to be a fine sailor. I swear he has taken to sailing like a duck to water!” Alfred told the other adults as they relaxed in the cockpit. They had anchored with the aft facing the shore earlier this afternoon, and now they were enjoying all the lights of Cala d’Hort. “I guess what surprises me the most is that everything so far has been purely instinctual with him.”

“Interesting...” Roland remarked. “Daniel told Carina that his healing was instinctual as well.”

“Well, I don’t know if I can help with his instincts, but I’m going to spend as much time as he wants teaching him to sail.”

“Carina and I were going to help him with his lovemaking instincts, but quite frankly, we haven’t seen hide nor hair of him since we anchored,” Archara said.

“Then I guess you’ll just have to help us old guys,” Roland told Archara.

“Then what are we waiting for?” she said as she took Roland’s hand to lead him to her stateroom.


“Daniel? Are you there?” Vivienne asked softly into the darken stateroom.

“Yes, I’m here,” Daniel answered.

“Can we talk? In English this time?” she asked. “I am not so good, but I will try hard.”

“Okay. What do you wish to talk about?”

“May I come your room?”

“Yes, of course. How rude of me. I’m afraid you’ll have to join me on my bed as there is no other place to sit.”

Daniel turned on the reading light over his berth and scooted over a little to give her room.

“Were you asleep?” Vivienne asked when she was settled. She was sitting Indian style on the end of the berth facing him with her knees splayed open and her pussy on full display.

“I was just lying here thinking about sailing,” I replied. “I sure wish we had some books about it on board.”

“You have not sailed before?” her statement a question.

“I’ve been in small motorboats a few times, but this is my first time on a yacht like this.”

“And you like?”

“Yes. I like sailing very much. So far...”

“I was wondering ... well, you know ... you like... sans vêtements?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.