Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 18: Daniel’s First Watch

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: Daniel’s First Watch - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Ohmygod!” cried Carina.

“Holy-shit-on-a-goat!” That was Archara.

“That is definitely NOT what I sent her to you for. You were supposed to heal her ass, not fuck it!” Carina cried.

“I did,” I said softly trying not to escalate the situation. “Help me get her off of me and place her on her stomach.”

Archara pulled her off me and laid her face down as she began to inspect Anna’s ass.

“You need to get in the shower right now,” Carina instructed. “And wash that thing really good.”

“No. Not yet,” I replied. “First, I need to take care of Anna.”

“It looks like you have already taken care of Anna,” Carina quipped.

“He’s still hard!” Archara.

“So what?” Carina asked.

“I think I see,” said Archara. “Little Miss Smart Ass came in here for Daniel to heal her ass from her paddling. When he started touching her to heal her, she got all excited and asked Daniel, or more likely demanded that Daniel fuck her ass. Am I close?”

“Pretty much,” I replied as I used my hand to sooth her ass.

“Did it work?” Carina asked.

“Did what work?” Archara asked.

“Were you able to heal her ass from her spanking?” Carina asked.

“Yeah. And I think I discovered something about my power.”

“Really? That’s great! What did you learn?” Carina asked.

“What power?” Archara asked.

“I learned that the power is instinctive. That all I have to do is think about what I want it to do and then trust my instincts to let it happen.”

“WHAT POWER? For god’s sake!” Archara screamed.

“She’s a screamer. Just like her daughter,” I told Carina. Then to Archara I said, “I got struck by lightning, Archara. And ever since then, I have been able to do some weird things.”

“Like healing people?” Archara asked.

“Like healing people,” I replied. Then “There. She’s as healed as I can do. Do you want to leave her with me or carry her up and then back down the stairs to her bed?”

“Let’s leave her in your bed, but you’re coming with me!” Archara exclaimed. “I’m not letting that go to waste!”

“Make him bathe first!” Carina called out as I followed Archara’s naked body up the stairs.


There was a light knock on the door.

“Come,” Archara called out without turning on a light. The stateroom was pitch black and we had been sound asleep.

“Mom?” It was Charlotte. “I can’t find Anna.”

“She’s asleep in Daniel’s stateroom.”

“What’s she doing in there?”

“I told you. She’s sleeping. And probably recovering.”

“Recovering? I don’t understand.”

“Anna was hurting, and Daniel healed her. Now she’s sleeping.”

“Anna was hurting. What’s wrong?” You could tell Charlotte was worried about her sister.

“It’s late Charlotte. We’ll discuss this in the morning. Goodnight.”

“But ... Mom!” Charlotte whined. “What about her turn on watch? It’s almost time.”

“I’ll take care of it,” I told them. “I’m not sleepy.”

“Huh?” grunted Charlotte. She had no idea someone was lying with her stepmother in the darkened stateroom.

“Goodnight, Charlotte. Daniel will take Anna’s watch. We will discuss the rest in the morning!”

Charlotte retreated up the stairs, but it was clear she did not want to let the topic go.

“Forget about my children interrupting and finish what you started, Darling.”


I made it to the Flying Bridge ten minutes early, having stopped off in the galley for a Coke and an energy bar.

“Good morning, Daniel. What brings you to the bridge so early? Couldn’t sleep?” Captain Alfred asked cheerfully. Truth be told, Alfred liked the overnight watch. Always had.

“I’m here to take your daughter’s watch. I told him. “As well as mine.”

“Is there a problem with Anna?”

“Well, I’d rather your wife fill you in, but I’ll be glad to tell you what I know. I’m afraid it’s a rather long-winded explanation.”

Well, you’re here and I’m here so I think we’ll have the time. But first you need to verify our GPS location and then plot the coordinates on this map. Then...”

And away we went with Captain Alfred explaining every step on the checklist and demonstrating how it should be done. We were well into the second hour and had just completed the engine room check when he said, “Now, suppose you tell me what’s going on with my daughter.”

“Sir, in order to...” I started. It just seemed right or natural to address him as ‘Sir’.

“Alfred? Maybe I should be the one to explain,” Archara said from the stairway coming up to the bridge.

“Archara, my dear. Isn’t it awfully late for you to be awake?

“It’s been an eventful evening and I don’t think that Daniel deserves to have to tell you about our children.”

“This sounds ominous,” he replied. “So why don’t you come and sit next to me while we observe this young seaman on his first watch, and you can tell me everything.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.