Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 17: Healing Anna

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17: Healing Anna - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

I was lying in my berth with only the small reading light on when I heard her coming down the steps. My door was open because I was the only one in this part of the boat and I thought it helped to circulate the air better. Still, I could barely hear her light knock on the door.

“Daniel?” she called softly.

“Yes?” I replied.

“May ... may I come in?” she asked hesitantly.

“Of course, Anna. What can I do for you?”

“I came to apologize for my awful behavior and to ask for your forgiveness,” Anna said. “And your help.”

“I’m not sure that there is anything to forgive. You didn’t hurt me, you simply confused me. And when I’m confused, I like to get away from everyone and think things through. I find that if I don’t, I often say things that are hurtful or wrong.”

“But I meant to hurt you! I thought you were being rude and rejecting my friend. I didn’t know that you really didn’t understand our language any better, even though you said you wanted to learn. I thought that was just a line.”

“Well, I guess you failed, because I wasn’t hurt. I was confused, but now that you have cleared that up, I feel much better. Thank you.”

“Well ... I guess ... I guess that...” she stammered.

“You mentioned that you needed my help?”

“Y-y-es. Carina said you might be able to make the pain go away,” she said shyly.

I immediately assumed she had started her period, but I could see no evidence of pads or tampons on her shaved pussy.

“What seems to be the problem,” I asked her.

“This...” she said as she turned in the doorway and pointed to her ass.

Even from my berth I could see that her ass was a bright, angry red. But I couldn’t see any welts.

“Come bend over my berth and let me look at it while you tell me what happened,” I instructed.

Anna quietly closed my door before coming to stand beside my berth.

On this yacht, the berths were about thirty-six inches high. This was to accommodate the design of the hulls and to give the room additional storage space under the berth. This meant that Anna just had to bend at the waist to position her bottom for my inspection. I told her to stretch out her hands above her head and grab the far rail while spreading her legs apart enough to help her balance. Then I went into the en-suite and found some baby oil that the owners had stocked. (I wasn’t a big baby oil user myself).

Anna hadn’t moved, so I stopped to study her for a moment. Her dark brown hair hung down her back, almost to her butt when she was standing, but as she was now, it seemed to fan out all around her. Her skin was dark, like she had been out in the sun a great deal, and she had no tan lines that I could detect. Her ass cheeks still gleamed a bright red, and her legs looked lean and strong. Overall, having seen her earlier, I would call her build slightly short, sort of athletic, and definitely sexy.

“She gave me ten swats with a paddle,” she began. “I had to bend over the side of my bed and hold on to the rail just like this. Then she called Phillipe and Henri and Vivienne to come down and watch. It was so embarrassing. I’m glad that Charlotte and Mischa were on bridge watch or they would have been there too.”

I sat down beside her on the berth and ran my fingertips lightly over her buttocks. I could feel the heat radiating off her skin, and my touches left tiny white streaks in the redness.

“She made me count each swat out loud. If I missed one or made a mistake, she’d start all over again at one. Then the boys started commenting on how wet my pussy lips were.”

I cupped the globe of her left ass cheek in my hand. It was so small, it fit perfectly. Should I squeeze it? Would that feel good for her? Or would it hurt? I just didn’t have the experience to know.

At that moment she groaned. I quickly jerked my hand away.

“No! No! Put it back! It feels so good!” she cried.

That’s when it occurred to me that my EMF was affecting her damaged skin. I stood up behind her and covered each of her small globes with my hands and thought of healing. At that moment, I realized that healing was like other things with my EMF. It was instinctual.

“Oh, that feels so good!” she purred.

I began to move my fingers slightly, then I moved my hand down to the tops of her legs and back, trying to cover the entire area. Then I remembered the baby oil.

Anna let out a sigh when I paused for a moment to grab the baby oil. Then, squirting some on my hands, I rubbed them together and returned them to Anna’s ass, rubbing in small circles. The redness was disappearing. So I got some more baby oil and began to rub it in again. This time, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and just stared at her tiny ass hole and the beginning of her pussy.

Holding her ass cheeks open, I ran my thumb down the cleft between her cheeks, right over her little anus. As I did, I saw it pucker slightly. So I grabbed some more baby oil and this time I used my finger to trail all the way down her cleft, over her little ass hole to her pussy. The boys were right. It was getting wet. Then I reversed my finger and drug it back up her cleft, back over her little pucker and watched as it puckered up again before she squeezed her cheeks together tightly and moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.