Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 15: The Naked Princess

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Naked Princess - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

Daniel came up to the galley about noon. His hair was tussled, and he was wearing his new board shorts. As he begin to look around the galley, he heard the sliding door to the cockpit open and in walked Mrs. Fourreau. And she was naked! Daniel, blushing deeply, quickly jumped behind one of the counters to hide his growing erection.

“There you are!” Archara said with glee.” We were beginning to wonder about you.”

“Good morning, Mrs. Fourreau.”

“Now none of that. You simply must call me Archara for the rest of the cruise,” she told him. “Now come on out from behind that counter and tell me what you’d like to eat. Breakfast? Lunch? Me?” she said with a giggle.

“Anything would be great!”

“Then sit down at the counter and tell me all about last night while I fix you a sandwich.”

“About ... about last night?”

“Carina has already filled in the broad strokes. Now I want the details.”

I’m sorry Mrs. ah ... Archara. But a gentleman never discusses these things with anyone else. If Carina wants to tell you, then you’ll have to get the details from her.”

“Oh, my! And discrete too,” she cooed. “Now what do you like with peanut butter and jelly? Milk? A soft drink?”

“Milk will be fine,” he told her.

Archara’s abrupt manner of suddenly changing subjects was throwing Daniel. But then he quickly realized that that was what she intended it for. It seemed to him that shyness was not helping him in this case, so he decided on a bolder approach.

“This sandwich is good,” he told her. “Archara is an interesting name. What does it mean?”

“It is an old family name that means daughter of the triumphant. One of my ancestors won a great victory and when he returned, he named his daughter Archara. Ever since then there has always been an Archara in the royal lineage.”

“So, it’s true? You’re a real Princess?”

“Oh yes, although I will never be in line for the throne of Thailand. That only passes to the oldest male.”

“But did you grow up in a palace? Did you have lots of servants?” Daniel asked, excitedly.

“Yes, I grew up in the palace of King Bhumibol the Great, the King of Thailand, and yes there were lots and lots of servants,” she told him. She found his questions charming and bringing back many fond memories.

“Carina was right. You are a very charming young man. Have you traveled much?” she asked.

“No, not really. Just home and then to Roland and Carina’s. This is my first time on a sailing ship, my first time on the ocean, and my first time having a sandwich prepared by a naked Princess.”

“Well, we’re not on the ocean yet. This is the Mediterranean Sea. We should reach the Atlantic Ocean in a few days. So, you’ve never seen a naked princess?”

“Gosh no, Miss Archara. I’ve only seen one naked woman in my life before today and she wasn’t a princess. If all princesses look like you do, I think I might go crazy. I must say, you are incredible to look at. I could stare at you for hours. You make me feel tingly all over.”

“Everyone else is going naked on the boat. Are you going to join us?” Archara asked.

“I’d like to, but I’m afraid if you saw what you were doing to me, you might be upset with me.”

“Do you have an erection?”

“Uh-huh.”

“And is it because of me? Because you like to see my little boobies jiggle?” she said as she hefted her breast up and wiggled them.

Uh-huh.”

“Then take off those shorts and let me see what I have created. I can assure you that I will not be upset!”

Daniel stood and then paused for a moment before unsnapping his shorts and letting them fall. He wasn’t wearing any underwear because they had told him this would probably happen. The getting naked. Not the Princess giving him a raging hard-on. As he stood there, he found himself wondering if Carina might like to help him with his problem like she did last night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.