Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 14: Archara

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Archara - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

It was after 10:00 am when Corina made her way up to the galley. There, she fixed herself a cup of Earl Grey tea. Then she went in search of Roland. She found him in the cockpit, sitting on a settee that faced aft as he watch the wake left in the ocean by the majestic sailing vessel.

She was dressed in a bikini with a see-through wraparound skirt around her waist. As she settled in beside her husband who had already abandoned his clothes for the trip, she tucked her legs under her on the settee. Taking a sip of her tea she said, “It’s beautiful!”

“So, how did it go? Was it good?” Roland asked.

“You don’t want to know,” she warned.

“Oh, but I do,” he said gleefully rubbing his hands together with a snide smile.

“Okay. But I warned you!” she said gleefully.

“I consider myself warned. Now tell me.”

“Five times!”

“What? You came five times?” he asked.

“No, silly. HE came five times. I came so many times I lost count!”

“Maybe you were right. Maybe I don’t want to know,” Roland told her.

“Oh, Roland. I had forgotten all about the stamina of young men. When he woke me up early this morning and wanted to go again, I about died. But I figured you can’t put the genie back in the bottle, so I let him take me again. It took him almost an hour that fifth time, but he kept making me cum and cum, and cum.”

“You were right. I definitely do not want to hear anymore!” Roland declared.

“Too bad. It’s making me horny to tell you about it,” she said with a giggle.

“Well, come on! Let’s go to our stateroom and you can tell me all about it!” he said, jumping to his feet and pulling her up.

“Oh, my. What have I gotten myself into? I’m already sore down there and I haven’t even told him about teaching Daniel how to lick my pussy!” Carina thought to herself.


After that session in their stateroom, Carina could barely walk as she made her way up the steps to the galley. But she was thirsty, and she needed something to eat.

“Someone has been a very busy little girl since they came on board. So busy, she hasn’t had time to talk with her friend,” Archara said to her friend. “Now tell me what you’d like to eat and then while I prepare it, you can tell me what you have been doing.”

Since there were very few secrets on a boat this size, Carina decide to go with the truth. “I’ve been busy with Daniel and Roland.”

“Roland, I know about. Tell me about Daniel,” Archara whispered conspiratorially.

Explaining Daniel had presented a problem at first, but after talking it through, Roland and Carina had decided that the truth was the safest way to go, just not all the truth.

“Daniel is the son of some friends of the family in America who, after an accident, was having some very severe emotional problems at home. His parents decided to send him to spend some time with Roland to see if he could help Daniel. In the last eight months Roland has made tremendous strides with Daniel. So much, that Roland says that there is little else he can do for him. His problem is that he is a man with special talents who didn’t know how to deal with those talents. But now, he is simply an amazing young man. Mark my words, Archara, he is going to go far in this world. Did you know that he can make Mischa and I both feel better when we’re on our periods? He does this thing where he somehow creates an aura around us and soon, the pain just goes away!”

“I simply must tell Vivienne about this. She has the ghastliest periods. They’re so painful for her.”

“I’d bet that Mischa has already told them.”

“Now tell me about last night and scuba diving after him,” Archara said.

“Well, do you know what your step-daughter said to him?” Carina asked. Archara was Alfred’s second wife. His first wife died from breast cancer five years ago. So, Anna and Charlotte are her stepdaughters, but she loved them and treated them as her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.