Lightning in a Bottle - Cover

Lightning in a Bottle

Copyright© 2022 by Phil Brown

Chapter 12: Because You Were Cold...

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Because You Were Cold... - Forced to give up his family and his dream of playing professional golf, Alex moves to the South of France and discovers a whole new world. And that’s where the adventures really begins! Come join Alex and his newly adopted family and friends as they sail their 24 meter yacht halfway around the world and learn some valuable life lessons along the way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Nudism  

About five minutes later, a large flashlight on a thin cord touched the sand about three feet from me. I picked it up and jerked on the cord a couple of times, then turned the light off and left it to settle back into the sand. Moments later, someone reeled it to the surface.

About half an hour later, a body settled gently into the sand beside me. I was surprised that it was Carina in full scuba gear. She didn’t try to pull me up or make me face her. She simply sat beside me and then slowly reached for my left hand with her right, intertwining her fingers in mine.

I began to feel her shivering. She was only in a bikini, with no wetsuit, and I wasn’t sure how much air was in her tank. So, I stood and pushed towards the surface, gently pulling her with me. Just before we would reach the surface, she pulled me towards the starboard side of the yacht. There, tied to a short cord was another scuba tank. She quickly helped me in it and handed me the regulator without bothering to turn it on. Then we both made our way back to the stern and those massive sugar-scoops.

As she pulled herself up on the scoop, she paused again for me to join her.

“We did inspection. Say nothing to anyone,” she whispered fiercely.

Then after climbing out and removing our gear, she led me, dripping, to the rear-port stairway and down the steps to the rearward stateroom. She took me into the en suite head and opened the shower door.

“Just drop those wet clothes and I’ll take care of them,” she told me as she reached in and adjusted the shower temperature. I stepped in and had just ducked my head under the spray when I felt her enter the shower behind me. She took a washcloth and some shower gel and began washing my shoulders. She moved slowly down my back, paying no more attention to my ass than any other part of me. Then she knelt and began washing my legs.

Standing back up, she turned me around and backed me under the spray, then with some more shower gel she gently washed my hair. I had my eyes closed, but I felt myself getting embarrassed anyway. Then I remembered that Carina was a both a woman and a mother. She knew what a hard-on was. Hell! She was a gynecologist. She even knew why it got hard and what they were designed for. So, I just relaxed and decided to go with the flow. It was her show.

Pulling me forward slightly, she began soaping my chest and my arms. Then she knelt and washed the front of my legs. Finally, she reached for my cock and gently bathed it before standing back up and turning me once again to rinse off.

Pushing me out of the shower, she turned to bathe herself. My eyes were glued to her body as I toweled myself dry, then I waited on her to finish. My mind searched for the superlatives that I would use if I were to write about what I was witnessing. There were a lot of firsts. My first naked woman, first naked breasts, first naked pussy. My first time having my cock fondled, even if it was just to wash it. My first shower with a woman. My first time witnessing someone else to bathe. Wow!

I would be willing to bet that Carina had never had such an attentive audience for her shower before.

When she stepped out of the shower, I placed the towel on her back and dried it for her. Then she took the towel and dried the rest of her body. I thought my cock was about to shoot all over her when she bent at the waist to dry her legs. Her breasts swinging like pendulums as she moved the towel down and back up. Holy cow! I don’t know why I wasn’t spewing all over her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.