The Second Vault - Cover

The Second Vault

by Jax Lazzo Rhapsody

Copyright© 2022 by Jax Lazzo Rhapsody

Fantasy Story: Bank robbers during a heist find a second vault, there's no money, but a woman chained to the ground.

Tags: Fiction   War   Magic  

“We’re not fucking this heist up, this time ... dumbass,” I glared at Jimmy.

“I’m not!”

“Then hurry the fuck up.”

“Yeah, we need this,” Sirus cracked open the safe, using the bank manager.

Last time two of their crew had to sacrifice themselves, after Jimmy ruined everything not paying attention to the guard, who called the cops. They had to take hostages, knocking them out, and switching clothes with them, while two good members took the fall.

“Load up boys,” Faye cheered, “we gotta make this quick.”

“Right, before Jimmy does something stupid,” Sirus snapped.

Sirus quickly gets through the deposit box locks, he and Jimmy empty any of value, Faye and Jax collect money, something faint grabs his attention, distracting him- another safe door.

“Aye ... there’s another door there. We could retire if we crack that one open.”

“C’mon Jax, I don’t think we can carry any more than what we got.”

“Yeah, you right.”

“We got it all,” Jimmy started filling his bag with cash.

That door kept bugging him, something pulling him to it.

“Look ... I gotta see in that thing, I can’t just leave it, something is demanding me,” I grabbed the manager, “what’s in there?!”

“N-nothing important, sir.”

“A safe in a safe ... git’cho ass over there and open it!”

“Yo Jax, we can’t carry any more.”

“Sirus ... if there’s anything in that safe, in this safe, worth anything, we’ll make room.”

I put my gun to the managers head, “open it.”

“It’s not to be opened, there’s nothing of monetary value inside it.”

“But there’s something inside it, everything has monetary value to somebody. What kinda lock is that? Fuckin open it!”

“We’ll kill you and everybody in here out of spite,” Faye said.

For the safty of others, the manager started working the lock. Pulling out some strange key, unlocked the vault. The building seemed to rumble, even though it didn’t shake.

“Hey guys ... what’s with the sky, it’s like turning red,” Jimmy looked towards the front of the bank.

“Who cares. As long as it ain’t red and blue,” Faye retorted.

“What’s in here is not supposed to be released. Forgive me God, I am a lesser being, and I couldn’t risk the innocence,” he pulled the door open.

“ ... god ... pfft,” I rolled my eyes, “this is pretty ornate. What’s the writing all over the place?”

“The fuck,” Sirus cried out.

“Where’s the manager,” I looked at his clothes on the ground.

“He just ... disappeared,” Jimmy explained.

“No he didn’t, Jimmy, go find him, how’d he slip past like that?”

“He didn’t. All I did was blink and he was gone, he didn’t run past us, I’d have shot him,” Sirus added.

“Fuck ... aieght, let’s be quick,” I stepped in. “Something calls for me.”

“I feel it,” Faye agreed.

The short passage opens more of the room; walls of gold and pearl, floor of obsidian, nothing inside but a chair, a seemingly dark skinned woman with green hair, nude, head held down.

“Oh ... look at the rack on her,” Jimmy awed.

“Shut up, Jimmy,” I said.

Faye smacked the back of his head.

“She does look nice though,” I agreed.

“You’re not supposed to be here, but it seemed to be destiny.”

“Destiny, huh? Hopefully destiny gets us outta here Scott free “ Sirus quipped.

“I feel a connection to this woman, why’s it so bright with no lights, or windows,” Faye said.

“Same, like I need her,” I added.

“It is you I need, my children. To take back this world ... make things right.”

“Children...,” Jimmy wondered.

“One has usurped our power and upset the balance. Please free me, my children; Jax and Faye.”

They look at each other.

“Free her, or not, we’re running out of time,” Sirus said.

“He is right. The foul stenched ones speak the truth.”

“I showered today!”

“Not what I mean by stench. You and the other one praise the forsaken one. Now please Jax ... Faye...”

“How do you know our names ... why do you, and not theirs?”

“I am your Mother. You are my children. They were born under him, they are lost children, who forgot me, life times ago, so I do not know them. But I would like to.”

“Uhh, yeah, that makes sense,” I said.

“We still don’t know who you are.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.