Honing the Talent - Cover

Honing the Talent

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 38

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Tom Carter, who discovered after an accident in high school that he now had the ability to influence people, heads off to college, still trying to understand his new skills.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I have no idea how long I was out. It was still dark outside when I awoke. I could hear traffic in the street, and some muted sounds from other apartments in the building. Beside me, Frieda had rolled onto her back with one hand on her stomach.

The sight of her body get me thinking about what we’d done, and what we hadn’t yet. I wondered whether I should stay for another round, or head back to the dorm, but I was finding it pleasant lying here and decided that I wouldn’t be averse to getting fucked a second time. I linkcast myself a Stiffy Trigger and waited for it to appear.

In a few minutes, I saw her start to make some movements as she came awake, then stretched. She turned her head and looked at me, as if surprised to see me still there.

“Did you sleep?” she asked.

“I did. Well, to be accurate, I lapsed into unconsciousness. That plumb wore me out at the end.”

“Much the same way I felt. But in a good way. God damn, Carter, you don’t do things halfway, do you? Christ, how many times did I cum? I can’t remember, but way more than I usually do. Was it the weed loosening me up, or was it you?”

“You’re asking me for an objective opinion?”

“Right. Never mind. I’ll just give it to you, weed or no weed. Wow! I’m still buzzing, you know.”

“Glad to hear it. I think I’ve got my breath back, mostly. I’ve gotta say, your pussy was doing things at the end there that probably violate the law in several Southern states. Whatever I said while you were doing that to me, I deny any knowledge of. You had my head spinning.”

“Happy to be of assistance. I’m gonna find something to drink. You want?”

I said I would, and she found a robe and went off to the kitchen, while I closed my eyes. I came awake again when she walked carefully into the room balancing two glasses and nudged the door closed with her hip.

“Apple juice okay?”

“Better than okay.” I drank half of it, suddenly aware of how thirsty I was.

She was quiet for awhile as she sipped her juice. “I’m trying to work through some stuff here. There were some things that we did that kinda pushed the boundaries of what I’m comfortable with. Usually, I’d just tell the guy no when he’d start doing those things, but with you? I don’t know, I knew I was on the edge of saying something, then you’d do something that would distract me and before I knew it I’d be cumming again.

“Like when you slapped my ass? I usually don’t like that, but you were right, I think, when you did it it got me off. And that thing with your thumb, and when you tried to stick your tongue in my butt? That would normally set off alarm bells and I’d be telling you to stop. But this time ... this time it felt ... arousing. Scary but arousing. I’m still not sure if I like it, but I could feel it pushing me to the edge.”

“I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do, but you really didn’t say anything, so I was just experimenting to see what you liked and what you didn’t. I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable, but sometimes it’s good to try something new to see if your preferences have changed.”

“I guess. I suppose it worked, ‘cause it really got me off. But there’s still some part of my brain that’s scared of those things and I can feel myself tense up. Like when I was going down on you? I can’t really get it in too deep, ‘cause it makes me feel like I’m gonna gag. But this time I think I went down further than I usually do.”

“And it felt spectacular, Frieda. Just call any time you feel like practicing.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet you’d like that. So what I think I’m saying is that it felt good to, like, push the boundaries a bit. I’m just not quite sure how far I can push them yet.”

“I get it. People have to take small steps while they figure this out.”

“Didn’t we just finish like thirty minutes ago? Is that a stiffy you’ve got there?” She poked at my dick with her index finger.

I looked down. It wasn’t a stiffy, really, but it wasn’t completely dead either. Signs of life.

“So is that an indication that you might like to continue?”

“As soon as I can work through this exhaustion, I think so.”

“Okay, we’ll give it a little more time then.” She started chatting about nothing, her roommates, what I was planning to do after college, like that. I answered her, and asked my own questions while every so often one of her fingers would brush my dick, teasing it, pretending that she was unaware of what she was doing.

At some point, it was evident that my dick had decided to rejoin the living, and she was gently stroking it slowly with loose fingers.

“Aha!” she cried. “What do we have here?”

“That’s a rhetorical question, Carter, no need for a response,” she added as an aside. “Still, not quite at a hundred percent yet. What to do?”

She knew just what to do, of course, she was just giving it a fanfare. She squirmed around and hovered over my mostly-erect dick and dropped her lips over it, bobbing up and down, brushing her lips over the rim of my cock. That was seriously arousing, sending little electric shocks through me.

At some point she added a tongue moving in the opposite direction, which doubled the voltage. She had moved the fingers of her left hand down under my scrotum and was tickling my balls with her fingertips. It took me a moment to realize that I was moaning.

I could tell that she still had that fear of choking, of being unable to breathe, but I had earlier linkcast her Spitshine and she was aware of it, trying to overcome her fear. I didn’t need to step into her epicenter to know that, I could see it in how slowly she was going deeper on my dick. It was as if she was talking herself through her nervousness.

It must have worked, because I felt her push a little further in and saw the little tremble when the pulse hit her. She didn’t gag, she told herself, so this far seemed to be safe. She moved up and down, while I choked out encouragement. I knew it would take her a long time to push through her jitters, so at one point, when she had gone as low as she felt comfortable, I thrust my hips upward, pushing my dick in another inch.

She pulled back at the same moment that a pulse of pleasure rolled through her. It startled her. She regrouped and went back to her rhythm and, after a few minutes, I did it again. Again the pleasure washed over her. I knew she wouldn’t work through all her fears, since they were deep-seated, but this was a start.

I waited. I was curious if she’d do it. She’d gotten two waves of pleasure when she went a bit deeper, and she hadn’t choked. I let her work it out for herself. It took a few minutes, but I finally felt her reposition herself to get a better angle, then open her mouth and move slowly down the shaft until she had a little more than three inches in, more than she’d ever felt comfortable with.

I tweaked the pulse, making it a bit stronger, and saw her shake as it hit her. I gave her some verbal feedback, too. “Oh, fuck, yes, baby, that’s perfect!”

She bobbed up and down a few more times, then pulled off, gasping for air and telling herself that she was fine, no choking.

“That was fantastic, Frieda. It felt amazing. My turn, baby. Lie back.”

She looked pretty relaxed now, as she stretched out on her back and got comfortable. A few orgasms will do that to you, I suppose. She was enjoying how she felt and looking forward to more of the same. I was trying to think of something I hadn’t done to her that she’d like, that wouldn’t frighten her.

She was still a bit leery of things in her butt, and even the tongue on her ass had gotten her nervous. I wasn’t sure how far I could follow that route. But just for the hell of it I linkcast Buttlover’s to her, though I was sure I’d never get my dick anywhere close to her asshole before she started to panic.

Instead, I got my lips and tongue on the inside of her thigh and started working my way north. She made some pleased sounds during the trip, and as I got closer to her crotch I could feel the tension in her body rise. She knew what was at the end of the journey.

I’d been applying some gentle pressure inside her thighs and they spread wider I think without her being aware. By the time I got to her pussy her legs were spread wide to give me better access. I moved my tongue from the top of her thigh to the perineum and felt her vibrate. This was a danger zone to her, even if it felt great. I attacked the area with my tongue and heard some barely formed half-words.

After a minute I suddenly moved my tongue up and tried tongue-fucking her, while my right thumb replace my tongue on her perineum. Now she was thrusting into me, trying to get my tongue deeper in her pussy. She slapped her hands on my head and started a guttural chant, “Unh. Unh. Unh.”

It’s hard to do that for long and not drool, so after three minutes saliva was running down her slit and onto the crack of her ass. The area under my thumb was really slick.

My tongue was getting tired trying to push into her cunt, so I started moving upwards, stabbing at the pink areas above the opening to her pussy. Her mantra changed to “Yes, yes, yes!” She still had her hands wrapped in my hair. My thumb was still rubbing her perineum. I wasn’t in her epicenter, but I felt, I knew, that she was getting off on this daring and dangerous sensation that was too close to her ass. It again felt like an unconscious connection to another’s mind.

I was just a centimeter below her clit, and her whole body was trembling, knowing what was coming. I wasn’t sure how she’d feel about this, but I’d sent her Buttlover’s which was supposed to elicit a sense of spreading warmth and pleasure with things in her butt.

It was supposed to be for when dicks were pushed in there, but I hadn’t really specified that as part of the image. I thought a dick would probably be a step too far, but I wondered what would happen if it was a finger instead. She hadn’t thrown me out of bed when I’d stuck a finger in there before, and she’d responded almost positively to a tongue poking at her asshole.

So what’s the worst that could happen? She could go off on me with every curse word in her vocabulary, kick me out of bed and throw a lamp at me. I’d apologize, gather my clothes and leave.

Or maybe she might decide that she liked it. Or at least that she didn’t hate it. If there was an orgasm attached to it, she might come out of it with a more positive outlook.

So I prepped Geyser and readied myself, and moved a centimeter higher. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, she shouted “Fuck, yes!” I took my thumb off her perineum and pushed my index finger into her saliva-slick asshole. I could feel her freeze, but the moment it slipped in, I linkcast Geyser to her.

“Oh, my GOD! Yesyesyes!” I pummeled her clit with my tongue while my finger slid in and out of her ass slowly. Her whole body vibrated while she cried out above me and slapped her hands on my head.

It went on for what seemed like a long time before she wound down and pushed my head away from her clit. I slipped my finger out of her ass. She kept her hands on my head to make sure that I wouldn’t get close to any sensitive areas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.