Honing the Talent - Cover

Honing the Talent

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 26

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Tom Carter, who discovered after an accident in high school that he now had the ability to influence people, heads off to college, still trying to understand his new skills.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

My attention was pulled back to Amy when she put a hand on my arm. Her eyes were open now, looking at me with curiosity. “That was a new one on me, Carter. No one’s ever done that to me before, and it was surprising how hard I came. I liked that.”

“Yeah, I could tell. You did squirt, you know?”

“Did I? My attention was elsewhere at the moment, but I’ll take your word for it. So, are you going to use that condom, or do you just carry it around like a teddy bear, for the comfort value?”

“If you’re ready, I’m ready. Gimme a sec.”

I found the condom, and had it on my dick in moments.

“You have a preference?” I asked.

“Not really. How about if I get on top to start, let me find a rhythm that works?”

There wasn’t much room to move around, it was a single bed, but we got it figured out and I lay back. While she rearranged herself, I linkcast the Glow image to her. That’s the one that makes her pussy feel tight, like it was being stretched out by a thick dick. She’d feel filled up and her pussy would feel pleasure radiating outwards. Hey, I’m not that big, I use whatever tricks I can.

She swung a leg over me and worked her way up until she was positioned over my dick. She grabbed hold, raised her hips, then guided it into her pussy. She lowered herself onto it and I could see her face change.

“Oh, fuck, why does that feel so stretched? It’s like my pussy has shrunk, really tight, but damn! that feels good.”

She started a slow up-and-down and I could almost watch the bursts of pleasure as they hit her. Her eyes were closed and her lips were quivering. I still had the ejaculation filter in place, so I was good for as long as she was able to fuck.

Across the room, in the corner, Frank and Jack were standing in front of Fran and she would alternately suck one’s dick while she stroked the other, then switch. On the bed, Candace had moved Andy onto his back and was riding his dick.

Amy, above me, looked completely at peace, enjoying the feelings. I loved watching women’s faces when they were having sex, they were so expressive. On a whim, I linkcast her Summer Breeze, and she said, “Oh!”, surprised, and then laughed. “That was nice. Can I order a few more of those?”

“Umm ... I’ll have to see if there any more in the back.” She giggled at that.

Her pussy felt really good, and now it was doing that odd thing, like there were independent muscles that were stroking my dick in directions other than up-and-down. I made a mental note to see if I could find an anatomy book in the library that might offer some explanation for that. But later.

I started pushing into her slightly, because I loved the feeling when the base of my dick found her pubic bone and bumped. That always gave me a little rush. Without the ejaculation filter it would probably make me cum. But for now it just felt good.

Apparently to her, too, because she started pushing back, grinding into me. Her face had taken on a determined look, a woman on a mission. I sent her another Summer Breeze.

“Oh, fuck, yeah, there it is! Keep doing that, Carter.”

So I did. I reached up and tweaked a nipple, twisting it. She grunted and pushed into me harder. I did the other one, and she told me, “Do that, make it hurt a little, it gets me close.”

I did it again, and wondered while I did it whether this had anything to do with her fear of confessing her secret turn-on in the dare she declined. I decided that now’s not the time to look deeper, with other people in the room. Let her have her secrets.

But it did seem that she liked a little pain, it got her engine racing, so I reached back and gave a slap to that firm little ass. Her eyes shot open and she looked like she was about to say something when I slapped the other butt cheek. She just said, “Fuck.”

Her eyelids were flickering now, intent on finding that next orgasm. Maybe the pain got her close, I don’t know. I could have spent some time combing through her epicenter, looking for the thing that would get her off, but I was tired now and took the easy way out. I prepped the now well-used image of a wave breaking on a beach and linkcast it to her, far offshore, but approaching fast.

I could see the urgency on her face as she felt it approach, fucking faster, making sounds in her throat. When it hit, she did an amazing circular grind on my dick and called out, “Oh, YES, yesyes, baby, don’t stop!” She kept moving for another fifteen or twenty seconds, then slowed to nothing and laid herself flat on my chest.

On the bunk bed opposite, Andy, still on his back, was pounding his dick into Candace, who was whipping her head back and forth, making her hair do a dance. I hadn’t noticed it happening, but in the corner Frank was sitting in a chair while Fran stood before him, bent at the waist, legs spread, her head bobbing up and down in his lap, while behind her Jack, his hands on her hips, was fucking her steadily from behind.

It was like the porn channel on cable TV, without the overdubbed dialog. I was part of it, of course. While I lay there, I wondered idly whether people would pay money to watch amateurs fucking. Maybe you could broadcast it on that Internet thing, give people a password so they could access the camera. Pretty far-fetched, but an amusing thought.

Amy was stirring. She pushed herself up on her elbows and looked at me. “I liked that one, Carter. Really good. You got any more in you?”

“Damn, you’re insatiable, Amy. You’re going to use me up and throw me away.”

“Guys are always complaining. But I’ll give you credit, you’ve gotten me off lots more than I usually do. Can you handle one more?”

I sighed dramatically and she pinched my nipple. It just hurt, it didn’t feel erotic, I don’t know why it turned her on.

“Okay, one more, but only because you asked politely. Why don’t you flip over onto your back and pull your knees up?”

Again, we awkwardly switched positions. She got comfortable and pulled her knees back almost to her shoulders. I walked in on my knees and positioned my cock against her pussy. She was waiting for it to slide in, anticipating it, but instead I slid it up her slit and over her clit. She sucked her breath in through her teeth. I took my dick and slapped it against her clit. “Oh, fuck, Carter, it’s so sensitive. Careful.”

I looked her straight in the eye and kept doing it until she bit her lip, then I moved it down and pushed slowly into her cunt. I noticed that her pussy seemed to be grabbing me when I pulled out, like it didn’t want to let go.

So in and out, in and out, until her eyes closed and her mouth opened halfway. I linkcast another Summer Breeze and she exhaled a long “Ooooohhhh.”

Across the room, in the corner, Frank and Jack had switched positions, Frank was fucking Fran hard from behind, while Jack was getting his dick sucked. On the bed, it looked like Andy and Candace were coming toward the finish line, judging from the sounds.

I suddenly realized how tired I was, physically and emotionally. This had been something to do to try to push Gail out of my head for awhile, and now it was catching up with me. I think I needed to sleep. But I needed to finish this first.

I extended my forearms so I could lean forward. Now I could fuck her pussy almost straight down. She sensed that something had changed as I started pumping into her cunt, and was urging me quietly on, talking to me. “That’s it, baby, fuck my pussy, fuck it hard. I want to feel it, feel your dick all the way inside me. Do it!”

I really didn’t need the advice, ‘cause I was already fucking her as hard as I could. I think she wanted me to make it hurt more, slapping her or choking her, but that wasn’t my thing and I couldn’t. So I fucked, like a piston, in and out.

A noise from across the room brought my attention there, and I saw Frank and Jack scrambling to their feet, madly jacking their dicks, while Fran went down to her knees in front of them. She leaned her head back, opened her mouth and closed her eyes. Frank got off first, and shot his load onto her face, and she sucked the last bit from his dick.

Then Jack grunted and blew an impressive wad that mostly hit her chin and mouth. She blew a bubble from the cum collected in her mouth, then scooped the cum on her chin onto her fingers and swallowed it. On the bed, Candace had collapsed onto Andy, both of them apparently finished. That left us.

Amy’s eyes were still closed, concentrating on finding just one more orgasm. It’d be faster if I helped, so I arbitrarily decided on Avalanche for her, and Aftershock for me. I know, same old, same old, I’ve gotta come up with some new tricks.

But it’s like donuts. There are great donuts, and good donuts. Have you ever had a bad donut? Nope. Maybe if they’re really dried out and hard, or have been left out too long and spoiled. But even okay donuts are still pretty good donuts. I wouldn’t complain about an okay donut.

So even if these images are overused and a bit stale, nobody’s gonna complain about getting one. So I tied hers to the onset of mine, and released the ejaculation filter.

It wouldn’t be long, I could already feel it starting up, so I found some hidden energy and in a choked voice told her, “Really close now, Amy, help me get there, baby.”

I’ll hand it to her, she was repaying me for all the orgasms she’d had. Her pussy started squeezing my dick, and in no time I could feel it forming in my balls, starting its way up.

And that was the trigger for Amy’s release. I could watch it happen on her face, that feeling that she was falling, no longer in control, as gravity overtook her and she was swept down the mountain by the euphoria. In a tight voice she said, “Ohmigod, oh, Jesus, I’m cumming again, yesyesyes!”

Her pussy was doing amazing things. I was lost in my orgasm but, even while it consumed me, I had to marvel at what the female anatomy was capable of. She milked me until there was nothing left except the sensation of her cunt squeezing my dick. And even that became too much and I had to pull out.

I rolled on my side, back against the cold cinder-block wall, trying to catch my breath. Amy was motionless, only her chest rising and falling. Across the room, Frank had sunk into a chair, and Jack leaned against a wall, trying to recover. Fran was still on her knees, carefully trying to work a dab of cum out of the corner of her eye. It covered her cheek and ran down her nose. She looked around for a towel or a tissue.

I couldn’t move. I was exhausted, spent, and only the fact that I was supported my the wall and in a state of equilibrium kept me upright. I closed my eyes, just for a moment.

A noise woke me. On the bed across from me, Candace and Andy were lying face to face, talking quietly. In the corner, Fran had found a towel and was wiping the last of the cum from her face. Frank was already making elliptic suggestions about a second round to Fran.

I felt a hand drop onto my thigh. “You’re still awake, Carter? I’ve gotta say, that was much better than I had any right to expect. Way better. You feel okay?”

“Okay is not the word you’re searching for, Amy. I am bushed, done in, depleted. I feel great, but any task that requires more than a little energy is going to be beyond me for several hours.”

“I hear ya. Fortunately, I don’t have far to go. In fact, I’m already there.” She giggled at her joke. “Stay as long as you need to, but I think I’m going to be incommunicado for the next twelve hours. I’d have the maid see you out, but this is her day off.” She chuckled again.

“I think I’m going to go find my own bed. Any moment now. Almost ready.”

She squeezed my thigh. “Carter? That thing about the dare? Thanks for not judging me, and for reminding me that it was just a game. Regardless of how this came about, I’m glad we hooked up. Just so’s you know, I got off way more times than I normally do. A girl could get used to that.”

“Glad I could help. I’m going to see if my clothes are still here. Otherwise I’ll have to walk naked back to my dorm.”

She didn’t reply and looked like she was already asleep. I wormed my way off the end of the bed and found where I’d kicked my clothes and my shoes. With some effort I got dressed. Near the door I found my coat. Fran was sitting in a chair, still wiping her face.

“You going, too, Carter?”

“I have to go before I collapse. Just for the record, you folks throw a hell of a party.”

She smirked at me as I closed the door behind me.

It had gotten colder outside, with a wind that blew little flurries of snow off the ground. I stuck my hands in my pocket and trudged back to my dorm.

I looked at my watch as I climbed the stairs. It was a little after one, and it felt like five in the morning, I was so tired. Larry had not yet returned from his party du jour, and I was glad that I didn’t have to answer questions about where I’d been and what I’d done. I stripped to my skivvies, got under the blanket, and was asleep before I knew it.

When I woke, I was confused by the memories of dreams, and it took me a moment to remember where I was and what day it was. The events of the previous evening came back to me in a rush and threatened to overwhelm me. My first orgy. I wondered if there was a greeting card already made for that.

I suppose, if I wanted to be a stickler about it, it wasn’t really an orgy, perhaps more like group sex. An orgy would imply a less structured environment, fewer rules. Whatever, I wasn’t ready to nitpick the definition. It was ... interesting. I still wasn’t sure how I felt about having sex in a group. Good to have the experience of it, but I’d have to see how I felt about another session.

I stretched and finally pushed my way out of bed. Still no Larry. Perhaps he’d connected with Marina again and was with her. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, then went off in search of breakfast.

I felt better after food and coffee, and went back to the room. I was feeling some guilt hovering above me at having done nothing schoolwork-related in almost a day, especially because if I didn’t get back on top of it, I was going to start thinking about Gail again. I forced my thoughts elsewhere.

Opening the door, I found Larry reclining on his bed and, wonder of wonders, reading a book. Perhaps he was telling the truth about trying to work harder this semester.

“Hey, Carter, what’s up? You do anything interesting last night?”

“Nah, not much,” I lied.

“I went out with Marina last night. Man, can she dance! She wore me out. Then we went back to her place and she wore me out again.”

I knew he’d been waiting to drop that line on me, had probably practiced it so he’d get it right.

“You gotta pace yourself, Larry. You’d hate to get run down this early in the semester.”

“You’re just jealous.”

“How could I be jealous of a man who wears Hawaiian shirts as a fashion statement?”

He stuck out his tongue at me, and returned to his book.

I thought about what was on my plate, what needed to get done. Maybe I should start sketching an outline for the history research paper that was due in a couple of weeks. I booted my PC, and while it powered up I took off my damp shoes to let them dry out.

I sat down in the chair and was about to open the word processing app when I saw the email icon, which was flashing to indicate there was something waiting in the inbox. That could only mean Karen. I had not yet acquired another email correspondent.

I opened the app and found that she had emailed last night, sometime after I went out for dinner. I opened it eagerly.

I woke up this morning thinking, Tom’s going to be proud of me. About what, you ask? About following up on your suggestion. I got to thinking about your idea for searching out research opportunities. I think I mentioned it in my last email. Anyway, I started asking around, in the CS and math departments, even over in physics.

Turns out most of the unpaid research posts are given to the higher level undergrads or even the grad students. There’s not much left for us peons. But. But one of the CS profs, she’s new, an assistant professor, said she might have something for me if I didn’t mind doing scut work. It’d involve collating and doing some preliminary analysis of research results, kinda tedious, but I don’t mind. No pay, but this is more about the experience anyway.

So she’ll let me know when there’s some work to do. I like her. It’s nice to have someone like her around. I hate to use the term because it makes me cringe, but she’s a good ‘role model’. No nonsense, doesn’t take any BS from some of the crusty old guys who’d prefer that things stay the same as they always were.

Everybody, including me, has brushed off the depression from finals results, and we’re deep into the second semester. I find that I’m liking -- or at least I don’t hate -- my classes. They’re a challenge, I told you that, but it’s kind of a rush to figure things out.

I’ve finally come to the conclusion that I can’t be a lone wolf anymore, not here, so now I’ve got a couple of study groups I’m part of, and they do help. I feel better knowing that there are other smart people who are struggling with this as well. We help each other.

I told you about Martina, didn’t I? One of my roommates, California girl, family involved in the entertainment industry? So she’s nudging me to come stay with her during the break next month. It’s not that far away from here, and maybe I’ll get to see how the other half lives, serving maids, chauffeured limousines, drinking tea with extended pinkies, that sort of thing. I’m joking, of course, but I think that there is some family money there. Like with your roommate. What’s his name? Larry, was it?

So I might do that for a week or so. My mom wrote and told me she and my dad are going to take a vacation too! They’re going to Florida, just to escape from the snow and the cold. I can’t recall the last time my dad took time off for a vacation. I’m glad for them.

Oh, and before I forget, I did write to Carlie and asked if she’d print a couple of wallet-size pictures from the negative of the large one she made for us. I like that picture. And after you mentioned it I realized that I wanted one to carry with me, too. So thanks. I gave her your address. She’ll send it when it’s ready.

I noticed that a few people I’d gotten used to seeing around aren’t here anymore. Perhaps they just took some time off, or maybe they found that they couldn’t cut it. Anyway, it feels a little weird. I know that they told us this would happen, but I empathize with them, and sometimes I think maybe I wasn’t that far from having that happen to me.

I don’t know what it’s like at ----------, but even here, with all the pressure and work that’s thrown at us, there’s a serious party contingent. Maybe it’s their way of coping with stress, to party hard all weekend. I don’t think I could do it. But it doesn’t slow them down. There’s a few girls in this dorm like that. I know I sound like a mother hen, but I’m concerned for them. I raised the subject tentatively to one of them, and she laughed me off, said she knew how to study and more importantly how to party.

I can see blowing off steam, maybe once a week, but with her and some others it’s like a commitment, Friday through Sunday. I don’t know when they do their work. I feel like I’m telling tales out of school, but this past weekend she invited a couple of guys over on Friday, and they didn’t leave till Sunday morning. I know that because we could hear them partying every time we walked past her door. When I say party, you know what I mean.

Anyway, maybe she’ll be one of the ones who won’t be returning in the fall. Do you have a party contingent in your dorm? It’s pretty annoying sometimes, noisy, even late. The RA’s here seem to feel like we should be able to govern ourselves, so they don’t get involved unless there’s about to be a brawl, or someone’s threatening to commit suicide. Maybe the party contingent will weed themselves out.

I miss you, Carter. I loved being able to spend time with you over Christmas, even as little of it as there was. Another few months and we’ll be able to see each other over the summer.

Unless I get a summer research position, of course.

Just joking.


-- K

I know I told her how much her emails meant to me, but I don’t think she grasped the depth of it. I really did miss her and sometimes toyed with the idea of transferring to a school in California.

What was it that Con Doherty had said, when he glimpsed the picture on my desk that I was staring at now? Something like, If I had a girl that looked like that I’d quit school and go wherever she went. Except that I really liked it here, I thought I fit in, and wasn’t sure that I would in California.

I shrugged and resolved to answer her later. I had to focus if I was going to keep the self-pity at bay, so I opened the word processing app and started sketching an outline for the paper.

And so the weekend went, with a voice in the back of my head shouting, ‘Pay attention! Get back to work!’ For once, I didn’t fight it. Larry started nagging me on Saturday to come out and party with him, and Con Doherty whispered in my ear conspiratorially in the hall that there was ‘an epic party’ in the works for Saturday night. I passed on both of them, citing a headache.

So I came into the start of the week well ahead of my work plan and feeling a bit smug about it. I don’t know why, but Karen’s comment about study groups kept echoing in my head. I remembered suggesting it to Greta Lindgren and Nancy Remsen, two students at a local college when I’d still been in high school, and they were struggling with a summer calculus class. The study group had worked out well for them. Why was it that I resisted doing it myself? It would probably help.

Yet another thing to think about. I forced it out of my mind for the moment, and concentrated on my classes. Another research paper had been announced for English Lit, which I added to the to-do list, and there was one for Psych coming up, too. So much for free time.

But I’d kind of gotten into a rhythm, finding ways to balance all the demands on my time. If I was careful, if I didn’t goof off for a day or two, I could keep up with everything, with only a little sweat. I was continuing to experiment with how much information I was able to absorb in one sitting from a lecturer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.