Honing the Talent - Cover

Honing the Talent

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 11: The Gail Winds Down Again

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Gail Winds Down Again - Tom Carter, who discovered after an accident in high school that he now had the ability to influence people, heads off to college, still trying to understand his new skills.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Sometime during the night, I heard a commotion in the hall, some doors banging, then eventually silence. I was guessing Carol had come home from her rat pack tour and had collapsed in a drunken stupor.

I went back to sleep, wrapped around Gail, enjoying the smell of her. She unwound herself sometime later, found her robe, and went out, presumably in search of a bathroom, so I drifted off again.

An erotic dream woke me up, nothing specific, I just knew it felt good. At some point my tired brain decided that it wasn’t a dream after all and I cracked open my eyes.

Gail was kneeling on the bed, two fingers holding my limp dick vertical and her lips were wrapped around the head of my cock. Her tongue was describing little circles on the tip of it.

She pulled it out of her mouth with a little pop. “It’s alive! It’s alive!” she exclaimed with a smile.

“Does that make me the assistant, Igor, or Frankenstein’s monster?”

“Oh, hell, I don’t know. I just wanted to see if this would wake you up or make you cum in your sleep.”

“Well, then, you have my permission to experiment whenever you want. You’ll hear no objection from me. Especially if I’m asleep.”

“I slept like the dead, Tom. And now I’m a little horny again because I’ve still got that electric feeling in my body. So my plan -- which you have foiled, by the way -- was to get you stiff again, then fuck you before you woke up. Because you’re a growing boy and you need your sleep.”

“Well, I’m sorry to have foiled your plan. But now that I’m awake, why don’t you continue what you were doing? It felt really good.”

So she bobbed up and down on my dick, while she stroked the soft shaft between her thumb and two fingers. I was detecting some signs of life, and I hadn’t even sent myself an arousal command. I lay back and reveled in the feelings she was inciting.

In five minutes, I was pretty stiff, certainly at a basic functioning level. But no half measures from Gail, she wanted to be sure, so now she was cupping my balls, squeezing them very gently, and bobbing up and down on my cock, going more than halfway down. It felt pretty damn good.

“Fucking amazing, Conlon. That feels great. Wrap your lips around it and suck in your cheeks. Oh, fuck, yeah. Now work your tongue ... yes, baby, yes, like that.”

I could see in her epicenter and knew she was getting a powerful rush from my dick in her mouth. But in the back of her mind there was still that caveat that she might choke or gag if it went too deep, so she was still hesitant.

Learned behavior is really hard to overcome, and not just this, any long-term learned behavior. She would have to work her way through it, but I could ease the way.

I linkcast her a need for her to do something her partner would like, and I’d told her I really liked this, so this was the thing she would do, even if she was a bit afraid of it. Besides, the dick in her mouth gave her these waves of pleasure that surprised her.

So in response to my moans and words of entreaty, she went deeper on my dick, and there was the rush. She gasped in her mind, it felt so good, and went back for more. And I made sure she knew exactly what I would like.

“Oh, fuck, baby, when you go deep like that it’s like I’ve gone to heaven. Again. Please.”

That was pretty clear, so she did it again. And again. And each time it gave her a rush that made her feel like she was about to cum.

I put my hands lightly on the back of her head, the fingertips giving her direction. “God, Gail, that feels so good. Go deeper, please!”

I was trying to replace an association between an act and a result, to create a new learned behavior, and I wasn’t sure how long it might take, or even if it was possible, but I put a little finger pressure on the back of her head, and she dropped down until my dick was poking at her throat.

I sent her a little wave of an orgasm, just a quick pulse of pleasure, while moaning, “Oh, FUCK, yes, that feels so good, baby. Again.”

And she did it again, and this time -- there was no gagging because I’d rewired her gag reflex to replace it with a flush of pleasure -- this time, I pushed her head down slightly, forcing my dick into her throat, and sent her a larger wave.

I felt her tremble, and when I peeked in her epicenter, I found her rejoicing in the little climax that washed over her. I could still feel some trepidation as my dick entered her throat, but it was pushed to the background by the orgasm.

She pulled her head off me, coughing and forcing my hands from her head, looking at me with eyes wide. She stroked my dick while she considered me.

With a determined look in her eye, she took a breath and wrapped her lips around my cock, sliding to the bottom, and pushing it further in. I felt the head of my dick slip into her throat. I couldn’t let this opportunity pass. I linkcast her a thermal geyser image, where the hot water flows out of a fissure, low to the ground, and washes over the area surrounding it, then seeps slowly back again.

That orgasm hit her and soaked slowly though her body. I could hear her long moan even with my dick in her throat. She could only keep it in her throat for a couple of seconds because she needed to breathe, but she was still cumming even as she pulled herself off the shaft, eyes closed.

She was making noises which I thought were coughs, but I realized they were words, spoken quietly. “Christ. Christ.”

I had to ask. I needed to know what was happening to her.

“Are you all right, baby? You look a little lightheaded.”

She opened her eyes, then shook her head. In a moment she said, “I’m fine, I’m ... it’s not what I expected again, I thought one thing was going to happen and something else happened. I thought I had this all figured out, but it’s different with you.”

I looked puzzled and waited.

“I haven’t been able to give head before, not the way guys want, because I can’t go in too deep. I think I told you, I feel like I’m going to choke or throw up if it goes in too far. Always.

“Except for you, Carter. With you, I want to make it good for you, so I push past my boundaries and go deeper. And what’s weird is that instead of choking, it feels really good, and it gets better when I have more of you inside.

“And the thing that I can’t figure out is, when it gets to the point where it’s about to go into my throat, the point where I always gagged or choked, I cum. I have a fucking orgasm! And it was so amazing, I was just cumming and cumming, and I still had your dick in my throat. I couldn’t breathe after awhile so I had to pull out, but I was still cumming.”

“So you’re puzzled because ... you don’t react with me like you do with other guys? Is that it?”

“Yeah, I think so. I’d always choke with other guys. Not with you.”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’m not as big as other guys, or shaped differently or something. But just so you know, Gail, that was amazing, it felt so good I couldn’t believe it. You’re a wonder.”

“Thanks. I’ve got a lot to think about, Tom. Things to rethink. This is one of them.”

“Why don’t you let me play with you, Gail? You were working really hard on me and now it’s your turn. Do you have something you might like?”

“Tom, everything you do is wonderful. Do whatever you want and it’ll feel great, I know it.”

“Okay. Lie back on the bed.”

She did, and when she got comfortable, I took hold of her ankles and pulled her down to the bottom of the bed, so her butt was at the edge. She got up on her elbows and looked at me, surprised.

“You said to do whatever I want, right? You trust me?”

She nodded yes, but maybe not quite sure about it.

I got on my knees and urged her legs wide apart, then started at her knee and licked my way slowly toward her hips. When I got just below her pussy, I slipped my hands under her ass so I was squeezing her butt cheeks, then leaned in and kissed her slit from bottom to top, and back down again. Her breathing quickened.

I forced my lips into her slit and pushed my tongue in, and nuzzled my way up, tongue moving everywhere. I could hear her grunting. I stopped before I got to her clit and went back down again the same way.

The next time, when I reached the top, I grabbed her clit between my lips and pulled, It stretched a bit, then snapped back and she gasped. “More,” she said.

So I did, several times. And each time I linkcast a slightly more powerful flush of pleasure, until she could feel herself swaying on the edge of release. The last time when I grabbed it with my lips, I attacked it with my tongue and sent her a breaking wave that tipped her over the edge.

“GOD, yes, baby, oh, yes, oh, more.”

She couldn’t do much more because it was much too sensitive now, so she put her hands on my head and told me, “Wait, not yet.”

So I kissed her pussy with no tongue, then moved lower and licked her perineum hard. “Oh, fuck, baby, oh, I’m not sure...”

But I didn’t let up until she was gasping. It was too close to her asshole, and she still had that fear.

“Gail?”

“What, Tom?”

“Show me your dildo, Gail. Go get it.”

“What? Oh, no, I can’t.”

“Do you trust me?”

She stared at me. She’d backed herself into a corner. If she wouldn’t get her dildo, then she didn’t trust me. She had to think about it.

She struggled with it, but she got up and went to a drawer in the dresser and reached inside. She came back with a silver vibrator, perhaps an inch in diameter and ten inches long. It had a switch on the end. She handed it to me tentatively, but looked guilty.

“Lie back down on the bed, Gail. Your butt at the edge, like before.”

She looked embarrassed, but she lay down, and squirmed until her butt was at the edge. I fumbled with the switch, then flicked it on with my thumb. It was quiet, but I could feel it vibrating.

I leaned in again and kissed her pussy up and down. When I got to the bottom, I tried to tongue-fuck her. It was enough to get her moaning. I had a plan, and the most important part was not to put out my eye, so while I was trying to force my tongue into her cunt, I brought the vibrator in from the top and touched her clit with it, very lightly.

“Oh, shit! It’s so sensitive, oh, fuck.” She gave a long moan and I tapped her clit gently with the vibrator until she was pounding the bed with her fists. It would be too much for her, so I stopped, then licked her pussy from bottom to top.

Just before I got to her clit, I stopped so she could see me, then put the vibrator in my mouth and sucked it until it was dripping with saliva. Still watching her, I lowered my tongue to her clit and moved it slowly up and down. She was muttering, “Ohmigod, ohmigod,” as I brought the vibrator down and pushed it slowly into her cunt.

“Oh, Jesus, Tom. God, I’m so close, baby, I can’t move. Please, please, do it.”

I wanted to make her hang on the precipice, waiting for the breeze to push her off, so I teased her clit with the lightest touch of my tongue while the dildo slid slowly in and out.

When every muscle in her body seemed to be tensed and ready to snap, I pushed the dildo in deeper and pummeled her clit with my tongue. I didn’t linkcast anything to her, I didn’t need to, because she went off like gangbusters, with a thin wail that echoed in my ears.

I pulled the vibrator out of her and switched it off. She was still shaking, so I just stroked her body and let her know I was there. I put my arm around her and pulled her in close to me.

After a couple of minutes she was able to move and put her palm on the side of my head. “My hands are still shaking, Tom. That just did a number on me,” she said. “I’m not sure why. I mean, your tongue felt wonderful, but there was something else. It must have been the dildo, and not just the thing itself, since I never get off like that when I’m using it, but maybe because you were using it on me.

“Tom, I was a little ashamed to let you see it. It’s something we’re supposed to keep to ourselves, and I really didn’t want to have you see what I do when I’m alone. Do you think I’m cheap because I have one of those?”

“Of course not! Everyone does that. Well, women, mostly. Guys sometimes have their own sex toys if they’re between girlfriends, but lots of women have them even if they’ve got a man or even many men in their lives. It’s not cheap. It’s common, it’s natural.”

“It’s not something that I ever talked about with girlfriends.”

“I think it’s a pretty safe bet they’ve all got a couple hidden away somewhere. And just so you know, guys whisper about this among themselves, about how hot it’d be to see some woman getting herself off with her vibrator. It’s mostly a fantasy for them, they’ll probably never see it, except in porn movies.”

“Are you just trying to make me feel better?”

“No, it’s the truth.”

“Have you ever watched a girlfriend use one?”

“What is this, truth or dare?”

“No, I’m just curious.”

“No, they never volunteered, or even talked about it for that matter, and I never asked. But I wondered. And I fantasized sometimes.”

“Is that a common porn fantasy among guys?”

“I think so, as is two girls getting it on, and maybe inviting some lucky guy to join in.”

“Did you ever do that?”

“What, you mean a threesome?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I think maybe we don’t know each other well enough yet. Ask me another time.”

“I think you just answered the question.”

“If art history doesn’t work out, Gail, you should consider law school.”

She snorted, then asked, “So if women have vibrators for when they’re alone, what do guys use?”

“I think mostly guys just jerk off, masturbate with their fist. It’s the quickest way and doesn’t really require any additional devices. Sometimes, less often, a guy will use a pocket pussy.”

“A what?”

“A pocket pussy, an artificial vagina made of latex or some soft plastic that you hold in your hand. You pump your dick into it until you cum.”

“I must have led a sheltered life. I never even imagined such a thing. Is it ... do you have one?”

“No, I don’t, and I’ve never used one. I’ve just heard guys talking about them.”

“Isn’t sex weird? Don’t you think so?”

“No, I don’t think it’s weird. I think there are lots of things that turn other people on that don’t do a thing for me, and vice versa. I think people have to find the things that turn them on. I think they can do whatever they want with their partners, as long as their partners agree and no one gets hurt, physically or emotionally. There are people who get off on being tied up and whipped, or of being the ones doing the whipping. That not only doesn’t do anything for me, but I couldn’t even do it if my partner desperately wanted to.

“It’s not my thing, but it works for other people, so as long as they don’t force me to do it, I’m fine with them locking themselves in their dungeon with their whips and handcuffs. The stuff that we do, it’s not weird to us, but it might be to someone else.”

“So what are your fantasies? What would you like to do with me, Tom?”

“Ooo, I see how you turned that general observation into something quite personal. Very sneaky, Gail.”

“We’ve done some pretty intense stuff with each other, Tom. And you’ve opened me up to some new things, things I’m still thinking about, coming to terms with. But I’m trying to get a sense of the landscape here, to understand what we might be talking about down the road. I’m being forced to think about some new possibilities, and I want to try to wrap my mind around them, see how I’d feel about them. So what are the things that turn you on, that you might like to try with me?”

She made me stop and think before I answered.

“Let me preface this by saying that whatever fantasies I might have, it requires an agreement by both parties. There might be things that I fantasize about that would repel you, for whatever reason. If that’s the case, that particular fantasy would be off-limits in real life.”

I swallowed. “Now it does feel like truth or dare. Okay, here’s an easy one. I’d like to watch you playing with your dildo while I stroke my dick. I want to see how you get yourself off when you’re alone. Number two. I love your body. I would really like to fuck your tits until I cum on your face. Three. The stuff you did with your mouth was amazing. I would like to fuck your face till I cum in your mouth. Four. I think you have a gorgeous ass. I’d love to lube your ass and fuck it till I cum inside. Five. Sometime I’d like to tie you up and blindfold you and do whatever I wanted to you. Six ... Well, I’m going to have to make a list for the rest, but that’s a start.

“Are you horrified that you asked now? Shall I get my stuff and leave?”

She looked a bit shell-shocked. “Some of those are the things that frighten me, you know that, right? And some of them are pretty common fantasies that I think I could accommodate. But maybe we can discuss them.”

“Good, that’s all I could ask for. Now. Your turn, Gail. What are your fantasies? What are the things that turn you on.”

Now she looked terrified, wanting to find a way to escape.

“Oh, Tom. I don’t know if I can. This is stuff I’ve never told to anyone. Because it was mine alone. And it feels weird, some of it. Kinky. If I tell you, you won’t respect me.”

“I already told you that I don’t think fantasies are weird. I may not like some of them, but some others might be fun. I don’t judge someone by their fantasies. I told you mine, and I was a little embarrassed, because they’re so prototypically male. I was a little afraid you’d be offended and tell me to get lost. But I told you.”

“But mine ... Never mind. Okay, I’ll tell you. Promise me you won’t laugh. And that you won’t lose respect. Promise me.”

“I promise.”

She took a deep breath. She turned her head so she didn’t have to look at me. “Sometimes I think about having more than one guy in bed at a time. Sometimes I get turned on about pretending to be a maid or an office worker or something, and having sex with a client, anonymous, somebody I don’t know.

“I think I might like ... I might want to try having sex in public, someplace where someone might see us. And sometimes I fantasize about having sex with somebody famous, like a singer or a movie star or something.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.