Dizzy Issy - Cover

Dizzy Issy

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An unexpected encounter in a NY Bar for a visiting businessman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pegging  

blonde in white dress crouching

It was past 10.00 am when I dragged my carcass out of bed. I stared at the bottle of Macallan sitting on the hotel dresser, and the events of last night crystallized in my mind. “Holy shit,” I thought, “I have a business meeting and supper with the husband of the woman I fucked last night in that bar. This could louse up all my effort in getting this deal for the last six months.”

I showered, shaved, and went down for breakfast. My meeting was set for 1 pm, and I spent two hours reviewing my notes and presentation. Then, with much trepidation, I arrived at Vanguard’s offices to meet with Bill, husband to the woman I had come to think of as Dizzy Izzy.

I stepped out of the elevator into an atrium, a veritable jungle of tropical plants. The receptionist looked up, and I told her my name and that I was coming to see Mr. Jessup.

She murmured my name into her headset and told me he would be with me shortly and to take a seat.

I settled into an armchair where I was partly hidden by a giant philodendron and waited. I realized that my palms were sweaty, and I had the jitters. Finally, after what seemed to me to be an eternity, Bill stepped out of his office and walked toward me. He stuck out his hand, which I grasped as I stood up.

“Roger, it’s nice to meet you at last,” he said.

“Likewise, Bill,” I stuttered inelegantly.

“Come into my office. I’ve studied your proposal, and I have some questions which I would like to clear up.”

He led the way into his office, sat behind his desk, and motioned me to an armchair across the desk.

“Roger, this is not your first time in NY?”

“No, Bill, I’m in the city at least once a month.”

“Did you fly in this morning?”

“No, I came in yesterday.”

During this exchange, he had been looking at me quizzically. “Shit,” I thought, “the shoe is about to drop.”

“Guess you enjoyed the deluge last night. That was something else. My wife and I had to take refuge in a bar in the Village to escape the downpour. Speaking of the Village, do you ever go to the Village in Montreal?”

“Uhh ... Not really.”

“I go when I’m up there. I like the atmosphere.”

It hit me like a ton of bricks: “ Why is that son of a bitch gay or bisexual. What the hell is he doing with a woman like Izzy?” Montreal’s Village is the gay area of town.

As if he was reading my mind, he glanced at Izzy’s picture in a frame on the credenza behind him. Then, he said, “My wife, Izzy, is looking forward to hosting you at our home tonight for supper.”

“That should be delightful,” I responded. “I wonder if you will be as delighted that I’ve already fucked her.”

The conversation then moved on to business matters for the next four hours. The whole time in the back of my mind was the thought of how I could beg out of the diner invitation without jeopardizing the deal we were ironing out.

All the transaction details were finally ironed out, and we got up and shook hands on the deal. “We’ll let the legal beagles iron out the details. Now let’s get out of here. I need a stiff drink. Izzy should be expecting us soon.”

We grabbed a cab and headed downtown. The drive was pure agony for me. I had visions of all I had accomplished over the past year going down the drain if Bill discovered what had happened last night and withdrew his financing offer. I was sweating bullets.

I remembered his offer from last night when he told me to call his wife whenever I was in town. However, I was no longer an anonymous stranger. How would he react if he found out?

The cab finally arrived at our destination, an elegant art deco building. We got out and went through a pair of magnificent brass doors into a gleaming marble lobby.

Bill stopped in front of the elevators and turned towards me. “Roger, I want to give you a word of warning before you meet Izzy. She is a wonderful person; however, she has some

idiosyncrasies which I hope will not shock you.”

’Idiosyncrasies! My god, she’s a fucking sex maniac. Emphasis on the word fucking.’

“Bill, all women have idiosyncrasies. That’s what makes them lovable. But, mind you, men have their own idiosyncrasies.”

“Yes, I guess we do,” he said with a smirk.

We entered the elevator and proceeded to the penthouse floor. We stepped out of the elevator directly into the foyer of an elegant apartment.

Izzy came to greet us, and her jaw dropped when she saw me. She threw me a questioning look as if to ask whether Bill knew what had happened last night. I slightly shook my head to indicate that he didn’t.

“Izzy, I’d like to introduce you to Roger, one of my new business associates. Roger, this is Izzy, my wife.”

I put out my hand to shake Izzy’s hand, but instead, she bypassed my hand and gave me a hug. Then, it was Bill’s turn to look at us wide-eyed and slack-jawed. “You two know each other?”

“Bill, you don’t recall much about last night, do you?” Izzy asked.

“No, things are pretty foggy after we got to that bar.”

“Do you remember I went to the washroom with a guy we had just met at the bar?”

“Vaguely. I remember standing at the door of the washroom until he came out. I think I even gave him my business card with your cellphone number on the back and told him to give you a call, but for the life of me, I have no recollection of what he looked like.”

I pulled out the business card from my pocket and handed it to him.

“I’ll be a son of a bitch. What are the odds of that happening?” he asked.

“Bill, I don’t know what the odds are, and I hope this does not jeopardize our agreement. I’ve been on pins and needles all day about this. I wanted to tell you earlier but did not want to spoil my chances to involve you and your company with my plans.”

“Roger, all I can say is that you are considerate not to have brought it up. Don’t worry about it as I never know with this ditzy blonde what I will discover after the fact. Well, you are now part of the family, so to speak. So let’s go and have a well-deserved drink before supper, and I’ll explain Izzy and our rather odd relationship.”

He ushered me into an elegant living room, and I was shown to a plush leather sofa while Bill seated himself in an armchair across from me. A few moments later, a woman in a maid costume bearing a tray with an ice bucket and glasses entered the room. At the same time, Izzy came in with another tray bearing assorted appetizers.

Izzy placed the tray on a coffee table and came to sit next to me. Meanwhile, the maid asked what I would like to drink. “If you have Scotch, that would be great,” I said.

“Do you prefer a blend or single malt, Sir?” she asked.

“A single malt if you have.”

“Would Dalwhinnie Directors Cut be acceptable, Sir?”

“I’ve never had it, but a friend recommended it, so I’d love to try it. No ice, please, and water on the side.”

The maid served the drinks, a Scotch for Bill and a white wine for Izzy, and left. Izzy forked a smoked oyster from the appetizer plate and fed it to me while saying, “Here you go, you might need these later,” with a giggle.

Bill interjected, “Izzy, behave while I bring Roger into the picture.”

She pouted at him and cuddled up to me. I could feel her breast rubbing against me. She was obviously not wearing a bra. I felt my cock start to wake up at the contact and the thought of what might be in store for me tonight.

“Roger, as you may have guessed, Izzy and I have a very different relationship. Izzy has an insatiable appetite for sex. While I am bisexual with a distinct preference for men. I think that you twigged on that when I mentioned that I frequent the Gay Village in Montreal.”

“Yes, Bill, that was something that hit me when you mentioned it back at the office. Just to clear the air, I am not bisexual at all.”

“Well, life is rarely perfect, but you don’t have to worry about me. Now in my position, I cannot allow people around me to even come close to guessing my penchant for men. That’s where Izzy comes in. She and I met at a vernissage many years ago when she came on to me. She and I got together, and I found her witty and charming.

“We got together that night. In my particular way, I was able to satisfy her needs. I fell in love with her and wanted her in my life, so we came to an arrangement. I needed her as arm candy, and she needed me as a protector. Based on that, we got married.

“Today, I let Izzy entertain other men sexually. In most cases, I approve only as long as I am present, while Izzy permits me my quirks.”

“You mean that you would be present if Izzy decides to bed me tonight?”

“That would depend on what Izzy decides. She has an innate sense of self-protection. I would certainly enjoy it as I love to see her pleasured by a well-built male, but it is not an absolute requirement.

“Let’s go and have supper and see how things progress, as I believe Izzy has plans in mind for you. We are eating on the patio.”

I turned to look at Izzy, and she gave me a sweet smile and reached over and grabbed my cock through my pants. “Let’s see what comes up, Roger,” Izzy said with a wicked smile.

“I’ll tell you what’s just come up,” I said with a groan as I developed into a full-fledged erection.

“Oh, that’s marvelous. Can I have it for dessert?”

“Izzy, behave, or I’ll have Roger spank you.”

“Roger, would you really spank me?”

“Izzy, I’m just trying to figure out how to get to the dinner table without tripping over my hardon.”

We finally got to the patio. The view was magnificent. I could see the river gleaming in the distance while the city’s lights formed a dazzling panorama to my left. Izzy seated me where I would get the best view on Bill’s left while she sat across from me.

The maid came out and served us sizzling plates of Chateaubriand with Duchess Potatoes and parsley’d butter, mushrooms, and chateaubriand sauce. We were offered a red wine, which I declined. We dug in like trenchermen. I realized that I was starved, having not eaten since breakfast.

Bill and I discussed Montreal and the possibility of him and Izzy coming up during the Jazz Festival. I told him that I would be delighted to host the two of them for the duration of their trip. Izzy smiled at me and felt her bare foot reach across the table and caress my leg. It rose inexorably higher till it was pressing against my cock. Finally, she smiled at me and asked if I was enjoying the meal.

“Izzy, this is delicious.”

“Yes, but are you enjoying the added feature?”

Bill lifted the tablecloth and peered under it. “Izzy, you are incorrigible,” he snickered.

“No peeking, Bill. You will see Roger’s cock soon enough if you are a good boy. Now I think it is time for Roger and me to have dessert. Alone! Once Roger is comfortable, I Might invite you to join us.”

With that, Izzy stood, took my hand, and led the way to the bedroom.

“Izzy, I’m not sure I’m comfortable with this,” I said.

“Why not? You had no qualms last night, knowing that I was married. What’s changed?”

“Well, Bill is now my business partner for one. I also feel uncomfortable with having him here seeing me naked and fucking his wife, not to mention drooling over my cock.”

“Roger, first, let me assure you that Bill will never get close to your cock without your explicit permission. You have to realize that Bill wants you to enjoy me. He derives extreme pleasure when other men enjoy my body. Bill is psychologically unable to fuck me. However, he does pleasure me in other ways, and if you give us a chance, you will see how.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.