Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I slept, and when I got up I dug out my lab journal and made some notes. First, the suggestions seemed to last longer than I had thought, ten hours at minimum. The trigger still worked when I told her to cum this morning.

And all the responses that I had programmed, such as when I sucked her nipple or put a finger in her ass, worked exactly as I had told her. I had made mental checkmarks as I validated them. I also inserted a question to myself about whether skipping so much time in the arousal process had an adverse effect on the woman’s orgasm or how it made her feel. I wasn’t sure how I would test that, but it was worth thinking about.

I put the journal down and closed my eyes while I thought about Sara. She was really an extraordinary woman. I liked her. She was smart, gorgeous, had a world-class ass, she was funny and insightful, and also a scientist. We had a lot in common. I could almost see her as steady girlfriend, maybe even marriage material. My mother would be thrilled beyond words, if she knew. I think she was beginning to despair.

But I knew not to rush things. We should let things develop naturally. I also had no idea if she felt the same way about me. Well, still early days yet.

I was suddenly aware that it was early afternoon and I was hungry. It had been a long while since breakfast. I found some deli ham and a couple of slices of cheese in the fridge and made a sandwich, which staved off imminent starvation. I also found a bottle of beer in the back of the fridge. I couldn’t even remember when I had bought that, so it must have been sitting for awhile. I took it out and opened it.

I sat on the couch, ate my sandwich and drank my beer, and thought about this thing I had created. I was still holding some reservations about using it so gratuitously without proper testing. I was enough of a scientist to be aware of the dangers that might pose. But so far I had detected no negative behavioral effects.

I had no way of determining long-term physical effects, but I did know that the substances I had modeled my compound around were well-known and had been tested thoroughly, so that gave me some confidence that any physical effects were minimal or non-existent.

Again, I slapped myself for continuing to call it “a thing” or “the compound”. I gave it some thought and came up with the name ‘hypnozamine’. I didn’t think that was quite right, since there were conventions for how a drug should be named, but it would work for my immediate purposes.

There were obvious ethical issues here, and I was avoiding them, I knew. I didn’t think I had forced any of my few subjects to do anything they might not have done otherwise, but in fact I had bypassed their fully informed consent. That was enough of an ethical violation to get me thrown out of any standardized testing trial. But, I had decided, given the purpose for which hypnozamine was designed, it would never get to the testing stage to begin with.

I speculated about other unethical ways in which I could use it. A loan officer at a bank, convince them to give me very favorable terms on a loan because they trust me. A home seller or a mortgage banker might persuade themselves that the asking price was way too high given the condition of the house, and offer it to me at a discount. A stockbroker assures himself that I present great potential to the firm and suggests the hottest stocks to me, the ones usually reserved only for their best customers.

Our friend Bernie Clark persuades himself that he is really not very good at directing research and allows his staff to manage themselves while he happily plays solitaire on his PC. Bernie’s boss suddenly sees how brilliant I am and offers me my own lab and staff. I could probably go on all day. None of these are ethical, but all are tempting.

I was suddenly exhausted and put the journal away. I eventually turned on the TV and watched some British historical drama on PBS.

On Monday I checked the state of my experiment for Clark and got some moderately encouraging results, which I noted. Frank Wisowicz, I discovered when I chatted with him, had gone out with Eden Mallory again on the weekend. Judging from the smile on him, it had gone well. He looked like a man who had finally gotten laid, but I refrained from commenting.

I brought a sandwich from the cafeteria back to the lab so I could write up a report that was due later. I must have developed a kind of internal alarm, because when I looked up it was just after two and that made me think of Liz. Well, I needed coffee and a snack anyway, so I headed back to the cafeteria. Maybe she’d be there, maybe not. I grabbed a journal to bring with me just in case it was the latter.

I found a table in the corner and sat with my back against the wall. She wouldn’t surprise me this time, if she showed up. I ate my cookie and read my journal.

A movement out of the corner of my eye made me look up as she approached my table with a cup of tea and some grapes on a plate. Today she wore a gray suit over a pale pink blouse, and the jacket for the suit looked like it was having some trouble staying closed. I wondered what it looked like without the jacket.

She raised an eyebrow at the empty chair and I nodded. I looked at her plate of fruit and said, “I already feel healthier by osmosis.”

“You should try the real thing, it’s even more effective.”

“Are you trying to shame me into healthy eating?”

“I’m sure you’ll see the light eventually.” She took a sip of her tea and asked, “Your weekend?”

“Pleasant, unremarkable. And yours?”

“Busy, actually. And it’s your fault.”

I looked up, surprised.

“Your comments about my stories, I mean. I got to thinking about them, and it made me make some changes in what I’d written, and that stimulated some other ideas, so I spent the bulk of the weekend writing. It was both wearing and gratifying.”

“I don’t know whether to look guilty or proud.”

“I’m saying that I broke through some creative block I had and I think it was because of your comments.”

“Oh, well, then I’m happy that I could help, in some small way.”

“It was helpful, Sam. And now I want to ask a favor. You seem to have a way of looking at my writing and seeing things I don’t, like a good editor sometimes does. I told you I was a bit scared of other people looking at my writing because I felt like they’d be judging me. I still think that, but maybe a little less with you. So, if you could see your way to do this, I’d be very grateful if you’d read some of my other stuff and let me know what you think.”

I was surprised, and it probably showed, because she added, “I’ll understand if you don’t want to, I know you’re busy, so just say so if you can’t do it.”

“No, Liz, you misunderstood me. I was a little taken aback that you thought so much of my comments. I didn’t think they were that profound or insightful, just some thoughts that struck me while I was reading. I’m really quite flattered that you’d ask me to do it, and of course I will.”

Damn. Look at that smile. It just lights up the room. She reached for her bag on the floor and as she did I caught her upper body in profile and I think my heart skipped a couple of times. She took out a manila envelope, a little thicker this time, and offered it to me, tentatively.

I took it from her, saying, “It’ll be a few days, I think, but I’ll return it to you after I’ve made some notes, if that’s okay.”

“Of course it is, Sam. I’m really happy that you’re doing this, it helps a lot.” That smile again.

She finished her tea, while chatting about office gossip and the like. Eventually she glanced at her watch and said, “Gotta run. Bye.”

I watched her head toward the door, as did every other guy in the room, and marveled at the skirt and what was underneath it. I started to have some fantasies, then shook them off, saying to myself that I should keep my fantasies at least semi-realistic.

Not much happened for several days. I did read what she had handed me, and there were a couple of short stories that were clever and touching, and a rewritten first chapter of her novel (which flowed much better, I thought) and another chapter and a half that followed it.

I continued to be surprised by her powers of observation and the way she was able to paint her characters that made them almost real. I took more notes and added some questions. I decided to keep them a couple more days because I wanted to think more about them.

On Wednesday evening I got a call at home.

“Sara, nice to hear from you. How’s your week been so far?”

“Not bad,” she said, “some progress on my work projects, which is gratifying. Listen, I wonder if you might have thirty minutes to meet tonight, maybe have a drink?”

That sounded mysterious. But the upside is that I’d get to see her for a little while. We agreed on a place and a time, and I went to change my shirt.

I’d never been to this particular bar but she knew it, so it was probably a comfortable spot for her. It was fairly late on a work night, so it wasn’t that crowded. I spotted her at a corner table. She was taking off her coat, so she must have just arrived. I waved and she smiled.

The waitress came up just as we seated ourselves, and we ordered. She talked about something inconsequential until our drinks arrived. I dropped a twenty on the tray while Sara drained almost a third of her drink. Uh, oh. Liquid courage, this must be a serious conversation she’s working up to.

She was quiet for awhile and looked like she didn’t know what to do with her hands. She finally looked at me guiltily and said, “I’m having a harder time with this than I thought I would. I’d planned it out beforehand and thought I had it, but...”

She took another sip, and looked at me. “Sam, I had a really nice time last weekend. More than I’d thought I would. I’m usually a little, I dunno, reserved, I guess, the first couple of times I go to bed with a guy, not trying anything out of the ordinary, trying to see where the boundaries are, his and mine.

“But it wasn’t like that with you. It was like I was open to almost anything because I felt safe with you, that I could trust you not to hurt me, either physically or emotionally, you know what I mean?”

I nodded and tasted my drink. She went on.

“And I surprised myself that I was able to tell you about those weird sex encounters, and ... and especially about my fantasies.” She swallowed here, looking like her throat was dry, so she took another sip of her drink. It was almost gone.

“I’m losing track of what I wanted to say. Damn, this is hard. Okay, so I mentioned my neighbor, the apartment next to mine, the flight attendant who’s almost never there? Well, it turns out she chose that night, late on Saturday, to get home from a tour and back to her apartment.”

She picked up her drink and found it was empty. She caught the eye of the waitress and raised her glass.

“So the next morning, after you’d left, I opened my door and chanced on her in the hall, and we did the hi, how are you, thing. Then she looked me right in the eye and said, “I got home just in time to hear the finale last night. Lucky you, if I could cum that hard, I’d be doing cartwheels down the hall! So who’s the guy? What’s he like? What’s he like in bed?””

The waitress showed up with her refill and Sara looked really grateful. She grabbed it and took a healthy gulp.

“I told you she was a bit of a slut, didn’t I? It’s usually me hearing her, but not this time. And Carol -- that’s her name, Carol -- wouldn’t let it go. She kept poking for the details, no boundaries whatsoever. And here’s the weird thing, it was like I wanted to tell her, maybe it was bragging, maybe it was to make her jealous, I don’t know. Maybe it was the fact that I wanted to share it with someone, and I’d be too embarrassed to tell my friends and she was safe because she was, like, almost anonymous, I don’t know her that well.

“So I started telling her -- we’d moved into her apartment by then so the other neighbors wouldn’t hear. And it was like she was getting a little jealous, complaining that her boyfriends just weren’t doing the job, and she wished she could have a shot at this one. And she joked -- we were into the wine, now -- that I could even watch if I wanted. Or we could do a threesome.”

Another drink.

“And that flashed me back to the conversation we’d had about fantasies, and I suddenly realized how turned on I was by the thought.”

She looked like she’d hit a brick wall, like she couldn’t figure out how to tell the rest of it, a little ashamed. I asked, “What happened then, Sara? What did you and Carol talk about?”

It took her a few moments. “And once I’d started thinking about the fantasy, it was like I couldn’t get rid of it, the possibility got more and more real. She ... she started talking about some ... encounters she’d had in the past, some threesomes, describing them in some ... detail. And the more she talked about it, the hotter I got.”

She grabbed her glass and swallowed the rest of it.

“Now I’ve gotten this far, and it’s even harder to say it. By the time we’d finished the wine, she’d said straight to my face that she wanted to do a threesome, she and I, and you. And as she said it, I realized that I wanted it, too.

“I told her I didn’t know if you’d want to do that, and she said ‘Well, all you can do is ask, and if he says no he’ll still be flattered that two hot babes wanted his bod.’ Can you believe that?”

I leaned against the seat back. I think my mouth was open, I’m not sure. She looked terrified.

“I used to read about things like this in Penthouse Forum when I was a kid,” I said, “but you know that stuff never happens to you. So, let me make sure I understand this fully. Your neighbor, Carol, wants a threesome with you and me. You think this is something you want to do, that it would be a turn-on for you, but you’ve never done one before. Right?”

She nodded, still looking like she’d committed some grievous offense, waiting for her punishment.

“Sara, I’ve never thought about it, other than as a passing fantasy. I know I mentioned it the other night, but it was a speculative fancy. I wasn’t suggesting it to you. Are you completely on board with this? I have to admit that the idea of you and me and your hot neighbor in one bed gives me a stiffy.”

She smiled through her embarrassment.

“Have you thought this through, Sara? What if you suddenly find you don’t like it when you’re in the middle of it?”

“We actually talked about it, Carol and I. Carol said her first threesome, she had to sit out part of it and just watch, but her second one was fine, fun even. So in the worst case, I’ll sit on the chair and take notes or something.”

I laughed at that. Then I asked her, “Do you think you’d feel, I dunno, jealous or something, seeing me fucking another woman? I think that’s what I’d feel if it was you, me and another guy.”

“I’m not sure, but I don’t think so. But I won’t know till it happens. Sam, what this is, I think, is from us talking about boundaries and fantasies, and I think it’s me experimenting with my boundaries, questioning them. This is an almost-safe step outside the boundaries, because I trust you, and I don’t know her that well, so if it doesn’t work out, well, I won’t lose a girlfriend. The only thing I’m worried about is that you’ll think less of me, taking this step. I’d just feel safer if it was you there with us.”

“Sara, like I said, I haven’t given this any thought as an actual, real encounter. And I don’t think any less of you for considering this. As you said, you’re experimenting with your boundaries and that takes some real courage to make that step. Now I have to think about how I’d feel. The prototypical male in me says, ‘Hell, yeah, orgy, many women, fuck like rabbits’. The male who cares about you is asking how I’d deal with sharing you with another person.”

She smiled and put her hand on mine. “Thank you for having that thought. So what do I tell her?”

“I’m not sure. Can I think about this and call you tomorrow?”

“Sure. Just so you know, she’s off schedule this Friday and Saturday, so she’ll be around.”

So we agreed to make the decision tomorrow on the phone. I asked her, “Did you drive here? You’ve got a real buzz on now.”

“No, I took a cab, ‘cause I knew I’d have to drink.”

“Okay, let’s get you a cab. You need to sleep this off, I think.”

I settled the tab, and waved down a cab on the street. Through the open window I said, “I know this must have been a tough conversation for you. Thanks for trusting me. Talk to you tomorrow.”

At home, I sat on the couch, still in my coat, and tried to sort out my feelings. The thought of Sara and Carol and me was, to be honest, pretty damn hot. I wasn’t sure I’d have the stamina for both of them. What was giving me pause was how she’d react after the threesome was over. I’d hate for it to affect our relationship by, for example, her feeling ashamed for having suggested it, that I’d think her cheap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.