Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

She was still comatose, so I got up and found the bathroom and had a pee and washed my hands. I drank a little water from the tap, because I was thirsty.

In the bedroom, I paused at the foot of the bed, took out a condom from my wallet and put it on the side table. I lay down, pressed my body in close to hers and put my arm around her. She shifted slightly, and smiled in her sleep, if that’s what it was.

I hadn’t realized she’d opened her eyes, because I had closed mine. It made me jump a bit when she said, “Why is it that I cum so hard with you. And so often. I was thinking about that, this time and the last. With other guys -- not that there are a lot of them -- but they maybe make me cum once, and sometimes not that. With you, I don’t know, it’s like you know just what to do. And these, by the way, were not your garden-variety orgasm. These were ... bigger, somehow. Or longer, anyway.”

“Is that a question? I’m not sure of the question.”

“Oh, it’s not really a question, I don’t think. I’m just babbling, because I’ve still got this buzz on.”

“Well, that’s a nice thing to have, given the alternatives. I’d go with that.”

She gave me a little elbow. I shouldn’t be a wise-ass.

She rolled over so she was hovering over me from the side, and looked me in the eye.

“It’s like you push my boundaries, Sam. I don’t know if that’s exactly it, but something like that. I have a pretty well-established set of boundaries, personal, professional, sexual, and so forth, and I’m comfortable with them and they mostly work for me, and I know not to cross them.

“When other guys have tried -- and I’ve gotten some pretty weird requests, I’ll tell you -- I can just say no, and that’s the end of it. If they push back, I can get pretty angry and threatening. So why not with you?

“I told you last time that I didn’t like that, with my butt, I mean, and yet this time you did it again and I didn’t snap at you, push you away. What’s more, I found my personal boundaries were breached and I accepted it. In fact, I found that I liked it, in a way. Well, it made me cum, I must have liked it.

“All I can come up with is that I trust you somehow. You’ve been thoughtful and caring and funny and respectful, and maybe I trusted you not to hurt me.”

She was quiet here, having exhausted her thoughts on the subject, or maybe having encountered more questions.

“Sara, I’m really gratified to hear that you trust me, and you’re right, I do respect you and I like you a lot. I’d never do anything to hurt you, and it makes me happy to do things for you that make you feel good. If there’s ever anything I do or suggest that bothers you in any way, just tell me, and I’ll stop, okay?”

“Thanks. I’m pretty sure you won’t, but nice to hear you say it.”

“So. ‘Pretty weird requests’. That sounds like a story to share at your next dinner party invitation. You care to give me a sneak peek?”

“Oops. Maybe I shouldn’t have let the cat out of the bag. They’d have to be really close friends to share some of those stories. And even then maybe not all of them.”

“Ah, I see, you’re one of those ‘tease but don’t tell’ people.”

“No, I’m not! Sam, it’s embarrassing.”

I looked at her expectantly, saying nothing.

She sighed. “You have to promise me you’ll never say anything to anyone.”

“I promise.”

“I’m surprised how hard a time I’m having with this. It’s just that it’s embarrassing to me that they would have asked me to do these things. They should have known me better.”

“Maybe they didn’t know you as well as they thought. Or maybe they hoped you’d change your mind. I mean, I have no idea how you’ll react when I bring up the fifty-gallon drum of baby oil and the live penguins.”

She gave me a hard swat on my bare ass, which hurt, but maybe I’d ask her to do it again another time because it might lead somewhere. But she smiled, because she recognized the comment as a joke meant to lighten the mood.

“I think there are laws against that. And a good thing. Okay, Sam. Remember, you promised.”

She leaned back and thought for a bit.

“So I had this guy I was seeing briefly in grad school. Nice guy, but a little tightly wound, and it took a while for me to figure out that even when we had sex, it wasn’t -- what do I call it? -- fulfilling for him. He got off, but it was like there was something missing. It took him way too long to get around to it. His thing, it turns out, was sex in public, someplace you could get caught, maybe even jailed. It was the thought of doing something forbidden that got his engine revving.

“I wouldn’t have sex like that, because, well, it’s not really my thing, and he got angry when I wouldn’t take to it as enthusiastically as he did. I finally broke down and gave him a blow job in a dressing room at the mall. But he still kept pushing to go further and I finally broke up with him.”

“Okay. Public sex. Not my thing, either, Sara, but it’s a big world, plenty of room for kinks of all kinds. What else?”

“That’s not enough? Are you writing a book?”

“There’s a thought. Could be a best-seller, ya never know. But go on.”

“Okay, one more. A guy I met in a bar with some girlfriends during my post-doc. Seemed like a nice fellow, good looking, intelligent, seemed to be gainfully employed, was making all the right moves, about to ask me to go somewhere for a quiet drink, but he had a special request.”

“Wait. Penguins?”

She swatted me again. I was beginning to like it.

“No. It turns out that he could only get off if he has sex with his ex-girlfriend. He wanted me to have sex with him while his ex-girlfriend watched and did running commentary.”

I laughed out loud at that one. “Oh, this is too good. There needs to be a web site -- maybe there already is, I haven’t looked -- where people list the strangest sex requests that they’ve gotten, and the strangest things they’ve done.”

“You’ve got more free time than I do, Sam, you create it. I just thought of one more. Professor in grad school, had a thing for the female grad students, enough that each group of first-years got the warning from those ahead of them. But it wasn’t fucking or blow jobs. No, his kink was he liked to sit in an easy chair, like a throne, wearing a fur coat and nothing else. You weren’t allowed to touch him anywhere but on his feet. And the nominee would kneel before him and suck his bare toes until he ejaculated. He never touched himself either, it was just the toe licking that got him off. Guaranteed A in the course if you agreed to do it. I declined and got my A the usual way. I was terrified that he was going to be on my examining committee, but he wasn’t.”

“I’m afraid I can’t even come close with weird sex stories. You must attract a better class of weirdos. Although, now that I think about it, there was one girl I met at a party in college, both of us a bit drunk, and when I got back to her place, it was unicorn city. They were everywhere, even hanging from the ceiling! And we had to do it on her bed surrounded by horses with horns. It was more than a bit weird and I actually had trouble getting off. Though it may have been the alcohol.”

“I’m sure that was it. Nothing weird about an abundance of stuffed unicorns, nothing at all.”

“You told me some of the things that weirded you out. What are some of the things that turn you on? Tell me a secret fantasy you’ve always had that’s never been fulfilled.”

Now she looked a bit guilty and afraid. Her mouth was set in a straight line. I had convinced her that she trusted me completely, or thought I had. Apparently the internal defenses weren’t so easily breached.

She swallowed, hard. “There’s a reason we call them secret, Sam. Because they’re supposed to be kept inside, because we think people won’t respect us anymore if they find out.”

“There’s some truth to that, Sara. I wouldn’t confess one of my secret fantasies to a stranger on a bus, ‘cause I don’t know them, don’t know if I can trust them. But I might confess it to my wife, or to a brother or sister, or a girlfriend. Because I know, to a pretty high degree of confidence, that I can trust them.”

She nodded. Everything I’d said was obvious, but she was still having trouble making that leap of faith.

“Promise me again, Sam. Please.”

“I promise, Sara. No one will hear it from me.”

It took her a minute. “Sometimes I think I might like to be tied up and blindfolded, strapped to a table, so I don’t know who is going to do what to me, and there’s nothing I can do to stop them, even if I don’t like it. They could whip me or spank me, do anything, and I’d be helpless.”

I nodded. “I’ve heard of that before. It’s a pretty common fantasy, of no longer being in control, very powerful. And very scary, too. I take it you haven’t done that, but that you sometimes think about it and how erotic it is.”

“Yes,” she said very quietly

“Do you think less of me?” she asked after a moment.

“No, of course not. It’s just a fantasy, why would I? Sara, everyone has fantasies and on whatever weirdness level you choose, that’s pretty low on the scale. If it turns you on to think about it, it doesn’t bother me at all.”

She leaned in towards me a little, relieved.

“Sometimes...” she started, and paused. “Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like to be in bed with two other people and have them both making love to me. It seems a little kinky but sort of arousing, too.”

“Two men? Or is it another man and woman? Or two other women, for that matter?”

“It varies. Sometimes in my dream it’s two men. But just as often it’s a man and another woman.”

“That’s kinda hot. I confess that I sometimes think about being with two women and the possibilities that could present. But not something you run into frequently in the scientific world. Except possibly with mathematicians, though. They’re a pretty strange group.”

She laughed at that.

She said, “Maybe we could put an ad in Western Journal Of Mathematics, Wanted, mathematicians, male or female, 25-40, non-smokers, open-minded, to investigate intimate topological permutations. Reply with photo to...”

Now I laughed. “Ooo, you’re a little kinkier than I expected. I like it.”

“Speaking of kinky, you haven’t gotten off once, you’ve been spending all your time on me. Is this some weird abstinence fetish you’ve been keeping from me?

“No, it’s just that I love watching you get off. It makes me happy. And guys can usually only do the one, followed by a long period of recovery, so it makes sense for me to play with you first.”

“Thank you, that’s sweet, and those last orgasms were really nice, by the way. But I think I’d kinda like to feel you inside me now. However, we do have what appears to be a temporary equipment malfunction there.”

She looked down at my semi-limp dick. Well, we’d spent ten minutes or so talking, so you can’t blame it, it got bored.

“Not to worry,” she said, “I’m a trained repair technician. I’ve got this.”

She squirmed down in the bed till she was positioned by my hips and started fondling my dick, then leaned in and licked around the tip. Ooo, that was seriously tantalizing and I must have made a sound because she looked up at me and smiled. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft, pausing sometimes to move her tongue in little circles.

My hips were starting to move involuntarily in response to her mouth. She slipped one hand under my balls and began tickling gently behind my scrotum. She opened her mouth and sucked the dick in, moving her tongue back and forth.

My cock seemed to be fully hard now, but she kept working on it so it wouldn’t suffer a relapse. She started bobbing up and down, and it felt spectacular. I wondered what it would feel like to cum in her mouth.

I was squirming and moaning now, and she was looking up at me, enjoying making me jump. She pulled off and looked at me, still holding the base of my dick in her right hand. She smiled again, then opened her mouth and dropped almost all the way down the shaft and clamped her lips around it, making the tongue dance around the shaft.

“Oh, Christ, Sara, yes, like that, oh, yes!” She pulled the dick out of her mouth slowly, keeping her lips wrapped around it tightly until they popped off with a little smack at the top. I moaned, unable to speak, but she knew what to do. She opened her mouth again and dropped most of the way down the shaft, then closed her lips and sucked in her cheeks. I thought I’d die.

It felt incredible, but I noticed there was a point where she wouldn’t go farther, I think where it was about to push into her throat. Something to look into and work on another time.

When she finally popped off the tip, I put my hand on her head and said, “Un-fucking-believable. That was amazing. But I’m so close that you need to stop now so I can fuck you.”

She gave the tip a final kiss and wormed her way back up the bed. I got my lips on hers and tried to find out how much of her tongue I could swallow, while I pinched a nipple. That got her squirming.

I moved my right hand down her body until I reached her pussy and started stroking it. It was damp and felt wonderful and slick. I reached over to the end table and found the condom I had left there, and put it on.

She was lying there with her mouth half open, her breathing quick. I knelt between her legs and pushed them a little further apart. I duck-walked up the bed until I was kneeling right in front of her pussy, and rubbed my dick over her clit. She said, “Oh, damn. More.”

I spent a few seconds teasing her with my cock, then moved it slowly lower until it was poised at the entrance to her cunt, and pushed forward.

It slipped in, just an inch, and Sara sucked in her breath and closed her eyes. I moved in a bit closer to her, and shifted my torso forward and my cock slipped into her pussy. I moved my hips forward and backward, fucking her slowly. She was making little grunts of effort when my dick reached its apex, looking for a bit more penetration, but not yet.

I took one hand and rested it on her hip, then extended my thumb over her clit. When I dropped it and started rubbing it slowly in a circle she cried, “Oh, fuck, yeah, like that. A little faster, baby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.