Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I knew I was dreaming. In my dream I was aware that it was a dream but it was so pleasant that I didn’t want to wake up. It was erotic in some way and felt really good, and I was happy and relaxed.

I went with the flow for awhile while trying to recognize the details of the dream so I could recall them later, when I felt myself being pulled out of the dream state. “No,” I told myself, “not yet. Not fair.”

But in moments I was back and I realized where the dream had come from. Annie had pulled the covers down to the bottom of the bed and was kneeling at my waist, sucking my cock. It was still a little limp, but there was some rigidity there, and it felt spectacular.

She had my dick in her mouth, and her tongue was swirling around the head of my cock. Sometimes she’d open her mouth and get as much limp dick in it as she could, and suck her cheeks in while she moved her head from side to side.

She was suddenly aware that I was again awake, and smiled at me. My dick was in her mouth, but I could tell it was a smile.

She took my dick out of her mouth and held it while she said, “I’ll have you wide awake and upright in no time. Just lie there.”

She started bobbing up and down on my cock, and I couldn’t think of a better way to wake up. And in just a few minutes it appeared that my dick was restored to a serviceable state.

“Why don’t you come up here and let me suck on your tongue for awhile?”

She slid up my body, rubbing herself on the length of it, which felt wonderful. We sucked face for awhile, then I rolled her on her back while I kissed that place between her neck and her shoulder, and my right hand squeezed her boob and pinched her nipple. She moaned.

I spent some time admiring her tits, licking them and sucking her nipples. I moved one hand down so I could stroke her pussy. This would get her right to the edge. I slid down her body until I had my mouth just above her pussy. My hand was still stroking her cunt, and she was teetering on the precipice, gasping and choking.

I pushed my mouth onto her clit and stabbed at it with my tongue and it was like flicking a light switch. Her orgasm went full on. She slapped both her hands on my head and pressed it into her crotch, while she shouted. I kept it up for awhile, but she needed to wind down. I changed to kisses and nips, and she said quietly, “Oh, shit, oh, yes!”

I moved up her body so I was lying next to her, my arm around her, stroking her back. It was a couple of minutes before she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Damn! That was amazing, I could get used to that real easy.”

“I like watching you cum, you are so consumed by it, it’s a joy to watch.”

“It’s even better on this end. So, about your career as a professional gigolo...”

“No, I had to give it up, I don’t have the stamina any more.”

“Can’t prove it by me. I’ve gotta get some juice or something. You want?”

“Yeah, now that you bring it up, thanks, I would.”

She padded naked into the kitchen and came back in a few minutes with a couple of glasses.

“It’s ice tea, that OK?”

“Perfect.” I took a sip and was suddenly aware of how thirsty I really was.

I drank half of it and put it down on the side table, and lay back. She put her head on my chest and wrapped an arm around me.

She started talking. “It’s funny, I was thinking about how little we know when we first start to learn about sex. Our minds are so filled with lore and myth that when we actually start doing sex for real, it never lives up to its PR.”

“Yeah, it was kind of a disappointment the first couple of times. I remember thinking, ‘Is that all?’”

“Right. That’s what I thought, too, the first time my high school boyfriend finally wore me down enough to get me into bed. He was in and done in about three minutes, and I almost said out loud to him, ‘Is that it?’”

She went on, “It wasn’t until college, that I started to understand that people get a little more skillful with practice and some feedback from their partners, so it got better.

“I brought that up because I had the same kind of epiphany now. Sex had gotten pretty decent, but this was like the next level higher. It’s like saying, “This is what I want.””

I said, “I suppose we all improve with practice, if we keep an open mind about it.”

“That’s it exactly! An open mind, and lots of practice!”

She moved up onto one elbow so she was looking right in my eyes. “So let’s practice some more.”

“Jesus, Annie, talk about one-track mind.”

She had one hand on my dick, stroking it. “So you got any secret fantasies you want to share? You into whips and handcuffs? Dressing up as Star Wars characters and fucking like Endorian bunnies? What?”

“I’m glad to see you have a full and rich fantasy life. Mine is much more prosaic. I like fucking until I shoot my load into you or onto you.”

“A bit of a disappointment, but I can cope.”

“Can I explore your body a bit more? I was so hot to fuck you earlier, that I kind of skipped over a lot of the interesting parts.”

“All right, we can start that way, and see what develops.”

She lay on her side facing me, and I started on her shoulder, taking a brief detour to try to suck her entire left tit into my mouth. I wasn’t successful, but as a first attempt it wasn’t bad and she was breathing heavily by the time I gave up.

I continued down her side, kissing and licking in various places. When I got to her hip, I rolled her onto her stomach and licked her butt cheeks until she was moaning. Just because I could, I pulled her cheeks apart and jabbed my tongue onto her asshole and got the reaction I wanted: “Yesyes, oh, fuck, yeah.”

But I wasn’t lying when I had told her I wanted to explore her body. It really was a nice body. Her legs were so toned from cycling that the skin seemed to have no give to it, it was really firm. But the cycling hadn’t removed their sensitivity. She was moaning as I licked and kissed the insides of her thighs.

When I reached the back of her knee it was only because I had my hand on her ankle that I didn’t get a leg in the face. She gasped and her leg spasmed upward. My hand on her ankle kept me from getting hit. I experimented a bit, and kissed and licked the back of her knee. She was moaning in a tight little voice, “Omigod, omigod.”

I kept one hand massaging the back of her knee while my lips moved down her ankle. I couldn’t hear what she was saying any longer because it was so quiet, but it was a constant drone under what I was doing. I could feel her body vibrating ever so slightly.

I had to shift position lower on the bed because I was having to stretch my neck uncomfortably to reach the furthest parts, and a good thing I did, too.

I moved down so I was on my knees with my arms over her left leg, closest to me, in order to grasp her right ankle. I moved my tongue from her ankle onto her heel, and the sound she was making changed from a low drone to a high pitched, faraway sound like a mosquito. When I moved from her heel onto the sole of her foot she went ballistic.

“Oh, FUCK! Oh, omigod, oh, shit, stop, stop!” Had I not had my hands across her ankles I would have been kicked in the face. She was twisting her torso, pounding the bed with her hands, begging me to stop.

I didn’t think I was hurting her, this was just hypersensitivity. The sole of the foot is an erogenous zone, and I wanted to see what would happen if I forced her. So I held her legs firmly while she thrashed and begged, and I ran my tongue over the sole of her foot.

Her words changed now, and she was sounding almost angry. “Oh, you bastard, stop! You hear me? Stop, please, it’s too much, please.” She was almost breathless now.

I had to think about how I was going to position myself, to avoid injury. I moved one knee onto the back of left ankle to pin her down, and bent her right leg back at the knee. I took the ankle firmly in both hands and sucked on her toes.

She keened, a high-pitched wail, and cried out, “Oh, Jesus, omigod, please!” I didn’t do it for long, because I thought she was becoming too sensitive. I gave it a final kiss, and lay down beside her, putting my arm around her and pulling her close.

I found her mouth and kissed her, a long, slow kiss while her breathing slowed. My hand was stroking her back, her side, her hips.

I leaned forward, forcing her onto her back while holding the kiss, and moved my hand onto her pussy, massaging it, spreading the lips, brushing the clit softly. It was fully wet under my hand.

She was saying something now, but our lips were still pressed together and I couldn’t hear what it was. I slid my fingers lower and into her pussy, sliding in and out.

“Oh! Oh, God. I’m cumming, baby, yesss!”

She trembled while my fingers were pumping into her and she grabbed onto me hard. I wanted to try something. I had given her a quite explicit instruction of how she should react with my tongue on her clit or my fingers in her pussy. What would happen if I added to the stimulation?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.