Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I felt her get up once in the night, then she was back, curled up next to me, holding one of my hands in hers.

As I slept, I dreamed, rather a series of dreams, no details and rather non-specific, that left me with a feeling of peace and happiness, and in one instance it was joy radiating everywhere. I would like to dream like that every night.

When I woke I couldn’t tell what time it was, as there were no windows in this room and I couldn’t see a clock. I must have turned during the night because I was facing away from her. That won’t do, so I turned over and found her, eyes open, watching me.

I must have jumped, because she grinned at me. “Weren’t expecting that, were you?”

“Nope,” I croaked.

“I’ve been watching you, Halloran. Trying to figure out what you were dreaming. You were mumbling a bit there, but I couldn’t make anything specific out. You looked ... what? Maybe happy.”

“That’s a safe bet.”

“Any regrets about last night?”

“Are you seriously asking me that? Regrets? Liz, I am as delighted, as thrilled as it is possible for someone to be. The unattainable woman I’ve been secretly in love with for so long has said that maybe I have a few redeeming qualities after all.”

She laughed. “Yeah, that was it. A few redeeming qualities, I remember now.”

She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling, smiling. “While I was watching you sleep, Sam, I was trying to count how many times I came, and I couldn’t remember because they all kind of folded one into the other. At the end, when I was riding you and just before you came, my whole body felt like it was vibrating, and when you did cum it was almost like I shared it and I could let go. And I drifted off into this soft pillow of joy and slept. It was wonderful, glorious. I woke up feeling happy. I wanted to tell you about it, but you were asleep.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

“Yeah, yeah, how many times have I heard this, a succession of glamorous, sexy women telling me, ‘Men are never there when you need them’.”

I got up on one elbow so I could see more of her. “Liz, I like how we can joke back and forth, but I don’t want you to get the wrong impression of what this meant to me. Last night was so profound, so memorable, so wonderful, that I will never forget it, and I want you to know that. I don’t know what it is about you, but I feel connected in some deep way, and making love to you was incredible. Could we set up an appointment now and do this again next year?”

She looked at me in surprise, then laughed out loud, a real belly laugh, grabbed her pillow and beat me with it. “Hah! You think you’re getting off that easy? I’ve got news for you, you’re mine now.”

She finally dropped the pillow and stretched. As soon as she did, I had an erection again. Did she do this on purpose, or was she unaware of the effect she had?

“I’m going to put up some coffee, then take a quick shower, okay?”

“Is it dawn already?”

“Day’s a-wasting, Halloran.” And she was up. She had a terrycloth robe on the chair, but for a brief moment I got a view of that glorious ass and some side-boob, then she was off.

I had to think a bit to remember what day it was, and I thought a reasonable guess was Sunday. The last day or two were kind of a blur. I heard the shower going and closed my eyes while I remembered last night. I wanted to fix the details in my mind, so I’d have them forever.

And as I did, I kept thinking, damn, I didn’t do this with her, or I forgot to do this other thing. I had to start making a mental list. The shower stopped, and in a couple of minutes I heard the bathroom door open and she poked her head in the bedroom, the robe wrapped around her, and said, “Coffee’s ready, Doctor Halloran, come in the kitchen.”

I liked how she said that. I got up and put on my shorts, because she was partially dressed, too, and I wasn’t sure about the etiquette of drinking coffee naked in someone’s house. I couldn’t recall Emily Post’s guidance on this, so I put on shorts.

In the kitchen she held a cup of coffee, and nodded at an empty cup on the counter. “There’s milk in the fridge, if you use it, and sugar there. Bring your mug in here when you’re ready.”

I poured a cup and suddenly it smelled like exactly the thing I needed. I added some sugar and joined her where she was sitting at the small dining table. The ends of her hair looked a little damp from the shower and I thought to myself that was an incredibly erotic sight. She sat there smiling at me.

“I’m just compiling a checklist here,” I said. “First item, do you always look this good in the morning?”

“No, not always.”

“I’ll mark that as a ‘yes’. Second item, do you always get up this early, and what time is it anyway?”

“Mostly early, and it’s a little after seven.”

“Crap. I’ll get to the rest of it later, I’m too tired now. Why so early?”

“It’s my normal time. I like to get in some yoga before work, and I got in the habit of getting up early. I do the yoga on the weekends, too.”

“Is this a treatable condition?”

She laughed. “C’mon, Halloran, you don’t like starting your day early?”

“I like getting up a little later. I got in the habit of studying at night in college and grad school, so early mornings are a challenge for me.”

“Okay, you can laze about for awhile, I’m going to get my yoga outfit on and do my workout.”

I sat there and finished my coffee, thinking that another half hour of sleep wouldn’t be a bad idea. I started to get up and bring my empty cup into the kitchen, when she passed by the open door to the hallway, and my jaw dropped.

She had on a one-piece body stocking that molded to her body. I was pretty sure there were panties and a sports bra under there, but her ass twitching under that skin-tight covering gave me an immediate boner. I was tempted to go watch, but I thought that might be rude, so I swallowed to ease my suddenly dry mouth and went and lay on her bed.

I tried to sleep, but I could hear her moving around in the other room and that set my imagination to work on what she looked like in Downward Facing Dog or Crow pose. And my boner was back all of a sudden. I must have closed my eyes because when I opened them again, she was standing at the foot of the bed, smirking at me.

“No stamina, Halloran. You’re the one who needs yoga.”

“No stamina? Who was the one doing all the work last night, making you pass out from all those orgasms?”

“Well, I suppose you have a point. Still, a little yoga wouldn’t hurt, and you might have more energy, too.”

“I know how this works. First it’s yoga, c’mon, a little bit won’t hurt you. Than it’s yogurt and tofu, it’s really much better than it tastes. And before you know it, I’m growing a man bun and drinking beet smoothies.”

She had a delightful laugh, especially when she did that adorable thing with her hands covering her mouth.

“Oh, wow, Sam, now I can’t get that image out of my head. I think it might look good on you, too. I can lend you some of my scrunchies.”

“I swear I’ll kill myself if you force me.”

“You’re no fun. Well, sometimes you’re fun. What’s this here, hiding under the sheets?”

She grabbed a fistful of sheet and pulled slowly, exposing the hard-on that was making a tent in my shorts.

“Now, how did this happen? Were you browsing porn sites on your phone?”

“There was no need. All I had to do was remember you in your yoga outfit.”

It was a left-handed compliment, but she smiled all the same. “I was going to make some breakfast, now that I’ve done my exercises, but I suddenly remembered you haven’t had your exercise yet. What’ll it be, Sam? Jumping jacks? Pushups?”

“A good idea, but not really in the mood for those today. Why don’t you join me here, now that you’re all limbered up, and we’ll help each other exercise.”

While I watched her turn that over in her mind, I had a flashback to a time just after I’d first met her and didn’t know her well, when we were still talking everyday office talk to one another, nothing that bordered on personal at all, and I idly wondered what kind of lover she’d be (not that I or anyone else at RBP had a snowball’s chance in hell of reaching that point), and I thought, she’d be a little reserved, hesitant, maybe missionary sex once a week, I was sure of it.

How wrong I had been. She was adventurous and she reveled in her body She had just established a distinct line between her office persona and her real life, for defensive reasons. Now she was leering at me.

“Is that all you can think about? Sex?”

Inside, I was nodding and saying, “Yup, uh-huh, absolutely, for sure, yes, that’s right, affirmative, most assuredly, amen.”

The real me said, “No, not always. Only when I see you naked or almost naked. Or in a skirt or a dress. Or with bare arms. Or open-toed sandals. Or un-gloved hands. Other than that, no, almost never.”

She jumped on the bed on her knees and put her arms around me. “Halloran, you are such a liar!”

“It got you into bed, didn’t it?”

“One day I’ll learn all your devious ways, then I’ll be able to cope. Didn’t you have enough last night?”

I took her face in my hands. “I don’t think I’ll ever have enough, Conway. You own me, you made me your slave, and now you owe me. I’ve been making a list in my head of all the ways I want to make love to you, and all the places where it will happen. I especially like my idea about the Eiffel Tower.”

“Oh, do tell!”

“Nope, ‘cause then it won’t be a surprise. You’ll have to wait till we get there.”

“There’s a long weekend coming up next month.”

“My passport’s expired, so it’ll have to be another time. Now I want you to remove everything so I can see you again.”

I could see in her eyes the exact moment she made the decision. She slid off the bed and stood up, hands by her sides, and looked at me. She reached up and rolled the upper part of the body stocking off one shoulder, then the other. She pulled her arms out of the sleeves and got her thumbs inside it and pushed it down over her hips and down her legs, and stepped out of it. She never took her eyes off me.

She crossed her arms, pulled off the sports bra and let it drop to the floor and I felt my breath catch in my throat. With her eyes still on me, she slipped her panties over her hips and let them fall.

“Dear God, Liz, every time I see that, it’s like a punch in the stomach. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it, not that I’d want to. You are so gorgeous it should be illegal.”

“Might I suggest jotting down a few of these compliments and sending them to me in an email or a letter periodically? You never know what might happen as a result. Do you intend making a fashion statement with those boxers? They’ll go nicely with your man bun.”

I had been so busy watching her strip that I’d forgotten I’d had them on. They were gone in an instant. I jumped off the bed and I stalked her, my eyes never leaving her. I grabbed her tight, so our bodies were pressed together, and pulled her hair back. I kissed her hard while my hands found her ass. It was just as memorable as last night.

She was slightly out of breath when our mouths separated. “What do you want to do, Sam?”

“We don’t have time for all the things I want to do. We have the rest of our lives for that. But today I’ve been thinking about your ass -- and that’s only because you deliberately wore that tight yoga outfit to show it off -- and now I want to have you doggy style, so I can play with that amazing butt.

“And, Liz? Just so you know and can think about it, I was remembering what happened to you last night when I stuck a finger in there, and I wondered what would happen if it was a dick instead. How much harder would you get off?”

There was a touch of something in her eyes, I didn’t know her well enough to say with any certainty what it was, but she was thinking about it. My right hand had moved from her butt cheek around front and was stroking her slit, and I could feel her respond. She did like her pussy played with. I pushed my fingers back a bit further until they found the entrance to her pussy and probed it with the tips. It made her catch her breath again.

I turned her around so her legs were against the edge of the bed and laid her down on her back. I put my arms underneath her legs behind her knees and pulled her forward till her ass was at the edge of the bed.

“That is so beautiful, Liz. It really is perfect. I love your pussy, and I love how it’s shaved.” I leaned in and kissed it all over, pushing her legs apart. I got my thumbs in and pulled the labia apart slightly so my tongue would fit in and licked, up and down. At the bottom, I tongue-fucked her the best I could, but truth be told, I wasn’t very good at it and my tongue wasn’t that long, but it seemed to be doing the job, and her hands were pushing at the back of my head, trying to get it further in.

I dropped one thumb a little lower so it could brush back and forth on her perineum, while I licked her slit side to side, moving slowly higher. I could hear her gasping, breathing hard, and talking quietly to herself. I made a fist on my right hand so that my thumb could continue teasing the perineum, while I was able to push the second knuckle of my index finger against her asshole. It wouldn’t fit in, of course, but the sensation of something poking at her anus should get her crazy.

And that’s what happened. She got louder, and now she was grabbing at my hair, pulling me higher. “You bastard, Sam, why are you teasing me? Do it now, I need it!”

She wanted my tongue on her clit, but I always thought that longer anticipation led to increased pleasure. So instead of tongue on clit, I used my lips, brushing her clit, pulling it, tugging at it, until she was slapping the back of my head, and it was starting to hurt a bit. Okay, she made her point.

I attacked it with my tongue, pushing it in every direction, and I took two fingers of my right hand, that had been rubbing her perineum, and slipped them into her cunt. She went rigid and silent for the briefest moment, and then wailed, “Yesssss, baby, oh, yes, yes!” Her pelvis was thrashing and I couldn’t keep my tongue in place, but it didn’t seem to matter, the orgasm kept going of its own momentum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.