Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

We found a parking spot on her block and retrieved the bowls from the floor of the back seat. As she bent over in those tight shorts, it was like she was wearing nothing at all and I could feel my boner straining at my zipper. I stayed just slightly behind her as we walked so she’d be less likely to see me in profile. I managed to get it under control before we reached the brightly lit lobby.

In the elevator she said, “Let me make you a cup of coffee before you go, so you stay awake.” I said thanks, good idea, while I was speculating what that butt would feel like under my hands.

She talked about the party on the way up in the elevator, and then let us into her apartment. “Just put those on the counter,” she said as she put up a kettle for hot water.

I leaned against the counter in the narrow kitchen as she fussed about in one of the cupboards, taking out a jar of instant coffee. She turned sideways, facing me as she squeezed past me, but there really wasn’t room for two here, and we were stuck pressed up against each other, face to face.

I looked at her for a moment, watching her eyes. I swallowed and said, “Liz, I hope you won’t think too badly of me, but I need to know how this feels.” I reached up with both hands pressing my fingers to her face, then leaned in for a soft kiss.

It felt fabulous, electric, like a current was running between us. She made a small sound in her throat, then pushed her lips against mine and I felt a little tongue. I felt like I was paralyzed, unable to pull away, not that I’d want to, so I leaned in harder and gave it my all.

When the both of us were gasping for air, we finally pulled apart. I looked into her eyes as deeply as I could, looking for what she was feeling. I couldn’t quite read it. I said, “I’m not sure how to explain what I feel like now, something like I’m standing in a strong magnetic field and the air is humming and vibrating around me. That was ... extraordinary.”

She took a breath and said, “A good word for it. With me, it was my legs getting a little weak, and it was only your fingers holding me up.”

“Liz...” I chose my words carefully, because even though I knew this was what she wanted, I also wanted her conscious mind to think well of me. “Liz, these past couple of months, I have been so intimidated by you, in spite of admiring your insight and talent, that I’ve been almost afraid to do anything.

“I know how men look at you, what they want from you, and I was afraid that you’d lump me in with them automatically just because of my gender. But I can’t help being so drawn to you that it keeps me awake at night. You can’t know how long I’ve wanted just to give you that simple little kiss. And how good it felt.

“I consider you a friend, and someone I look up to, but I have to confess that I’m falling in love with you. I don’t know what you’re looking for with us, but now you own me, because I have just admitted how I feel about you.”

She hadn’t stopped watching me the entire time I had been speaking, and she was silent for another minute while she watched me suffer. Then I saw a smile start at the corner of her mouth and in a few seconds she was grinning at me.

“What?” I asked. “Are you laughing at me?”

She shook her head, then put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in for another kiss, and this time there was nothing gentle about it, lots of tongue, her body pressed against mine. She could not have been unaware of my boner, because it was hard as a rock and pressing into her groin.

She said, “Come with me,” and took my hand. As she led me out of the kitchen, I reached behind me and turned off the kettle on the stove.

She led me down the short hallway into her bedroom, which I’d never seen before now. Not large (it was an apartment, after all), but big enough to move around in and big enough for a queen-sized bed.

She sat on the end of the bed, and patted the space beside her. I sat, and she took both my hands. She thought for a moment before she spoke.

“You were right about part of that, the way guys look at me, what they want from me, I get that all the time. It’s so tedious, so predictable. It’s like mosquitoes buzzing around you, they’re annoying but there’s not much you can do about them except swat them occasionally.

“But you were never like that. It puzzled me a bit, I thought for a while you might be asexual, but eventually I saw the looks.”

She must have seen my face, because she laughed out loud.

“Oh, if you could see yourself now. What, you thought I didn’t see you looking at me? Women develop a sixth sense, Halloran, so I knew. I also saw the way you reacted when I touched you, or kissed your cheek. But even when you were looking at me like that, you were still sweet and interested in my writing and my opinions, we could joke back and forth. That is so rare -- for me, anyway.

“I even talked about it with one of my friends -- you haven’t met her yet -- and we discussed whether I should be more direct or not. I eventually decided just to wait and see what happened, which was tough because I was liking you more and more, and I wanted you to do something.

“You’re doing it again, Sam, with the face and the open mouth. I should take pictures so I’ll remember this. Anyway, you finally did and here we are. I just wanted to tell you how nice it’s been to be able to talk with you and spend time with you, and now we’re going to take another step. Are you scared? ‘Cause I am.”

“No, I’m not scared. I’m terrified. I also can’t wait.”

She put her hands over her mouth again and laughed out loud, and I thought, I really love when she does that, it makes her look so vulnerable.

Liz said, “I’ve been waiting for this for so long.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, but there was no time to think about it now. I’d file it away and process it later. I was pretty sure I was going to be busy for awhile.

She reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. I put my hand on her arm, and asked, “Can I do that? It’s been kind of a fantasy of mine.”

She smiled and put both arms behind her on the bed and leaned back, watching me. I reached over and continued fumbling with the buttons, mostly getting it right. At the last button, I had to pull the shirt tail out of her shorts so I could reach it. I undid the last fastener, and pulled the shirt open.

The bra was doing its best, but it was struggling. How it all fit in there, I’d never know. The tops of her breasts were pushing out of the bra, and I finally had to lean in and kiss the exposed part of each.

“I’m speechless, Liz, I spent more time than you could know imagining you, speculating what you might look like, and it’s so far distant from the reality that words fail me.”

She was almost laughing at me now. “That’s good,” she said, “keep the compliments coming like that, I’ll let you know when to stop.”

I stood up, and said, “Give me your hands and stand up.”

When she was standing before me, I looked in her eyes, slipped the blouse over her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I leaned down and nibbled on her ear while I reached behind her and grappled with the hooks on her bra until it fell free. I slid it over her shoulders and pulled it slowly off her. It fell to the floor between us.

“Oh. Dear God, you’re perfect.”

And she was. The Internet was like a Sears catalog for the best boobs in the world, but they’d missed hers. Hers were so round and full and firm that they almost didn’t need a bra. I think the bra was there mostly to keep them from jiggling as she moved, which would cause all productive work at RBP to grind to a halt.

I cupped one in each hand, glorying in how they felt under my fingers. I bent my knees and planted kisses on each one, trying not to leave any place neglected, then sucked a nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue over it. She moaned. I liked hearing that, so I did it some more, then I did the other one.

I stood up. “I can’t wait. I have to see the rest of you, Liz.” My hands were at her waist, trying to find the button that held her waistband together. When I got it undone, I found the zipper, then I looked into her eyes as I pushed the zipper slowly down.

Her lip started trembling and she was blinking rapidly now, and when I reached the bottom of the zipper’s run, I let my fingers continue downward until they just touched her crotch. She groaned and closed her eyes.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and grasped the cuffs of her shorts, tugging downward. No movement. I tugged again, they still didn’t move.

“Is this a test I have to pass, like in Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade? Is this where you determine if I’m worthy or not?”

Are you worthy, Halloran? We’ll find out.” She was having fun with me now, wanting to see how long it would take me.

“I could always cut them off. That might be fun. Might have to restrain you, wouldn’t want the scissors to hurt you accidentally.”

“Ooo, is this the kinky side of Sam Halloran? We’ll have to explore that some more.”

I gave the shorts another try, this time putting my hands inside the back of her shorts and pushing down. Which put my hands in contact with her ass, which felt even more glorious than I’d imagined.

And I felt some movement of the shorts, too. Apparently the butt cheeks had been holding the shorts in place, and if I pushed the waistband over the butt cheeks it loosened them enough that I could slip them off.

And so they fell to her ankles, leaving her clad only in white bikini panties and sandals. I leaned in and kissed from her stomach down to her pubis, while my hands tried to grasp the cheeks of her ass. My hands weren’t large enough. I dropped my head lower and kissed her crotch, and heard a low moan.

I was getting a little dizzy, perhaps lack of oxygen, so I knelt down and unfastened the buckles of her sandals so they slipped off her feet, and she was able to step out of her shorts.

“Sweet Jesus, Conway. I am overwhelmed. I need a moment, please. Just let me look at you.”

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her. She stood there demurely, almost naked, while I took her in. I’d need more than a minute or two, I thought, I’d need a lifetime.

“Turn around for me, please, Liz. Let me see the back.”

She knew what she had, she knew her best attributes, and that ass was one of them. I was smiling to myself, amused at all those times in the cafeteria and elsewhere at work, as she walked away and I was trying to picture what was under the dress. It had been, in retrospect, a failure of imagination. This was, no doubt about it, the best ass in the known universe. It was glorious, dazzling, magnificent. It was majestic.

She turned back and smiled at me. “Well?” she said.

“I hadn’t been sure till now, but there is a God. Only He could have created a butt like that.”

She laughed, delighted at the compliment.

I stood up. “Come here, Liz.” I opened my arms and wrapped them around her as she pressed into my chest. I slid my hands down her waist, got my thumbs into the elastic of her panties and slid them over her hips.

They fell to her ankles, and I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, sliding the tips of my fingers between her legs and hearing her gasp. Her pussy was trimmed, a patch of pubic hair above her clit, the labia and surrounding area shaved. I brought one hand around and gently rubbed it up and down her slit, as she started to whimper.

I did that for a few minutes more until she was gasping, needing more. “I need to get naked, Liz, right now I need my body next to yours, skin to skin.”

“Let me, please. I want to do it.”

She pushed me back and the bed caught me behind my knees and I was forced into a sitting position on the mattress. She gave me an evil smile, like a Western movie villain saying, ‘You fell into my trap, just as I planned, Peoria Pete’.

She dropped to her knees, unlaced my shoes and pulled them off, then reached up and unhooked my belt. There was a button and a clasp on the waistband of my trousers, but she had them open in an instant. With a smug little smile she drew the zipper down to the bottom, then let her hand continue trailing down until she cupped my balls in her palm and squeezed. I said, “Oh, fuck.”

She released her hands, made me lift my butt, tugged, and the pants fell to my ankles. She lifted each foot in turn and slipped the pants off. Then she started unbuttoning the shirt from the bottom up, until the topmost button fell loose, and she pushed the shirt lapels open, and rubbed her face on my chest. I wonder why this is a thing with women, that they rub against you and smell you. Not that I was complaining, mind you, just idle scientific curiosity.

I shrugged the shirt off my shoulders and it fell back onto the bed. Liz ran her hands up the outside of my legs to the ribs and back down again. The second time she stopped at my waist, hooked her thumbs in the elastic of my shorts, and pulled them down. My dick sprang loose and almost slapped her in the face. She laughed out loud.

“Well, that was impolite. I’ll have to teach it some manners.”

She took my dick firmly in one hand and licked the tip like a lollipop. My whole body was resonating now and I was saying, to myself, “Oh, shit, oh, shit.” It was exquisite and it was excruciating. My dick was demanding more, but I knew if there was much more, I would shoot a load halfway across the room and then I’d be useless for almost everything.

She wasn’t done. I hadn’t been aware of it because my eyes were closed tight, focusing with all my might trying to stave off orgasm, but she was looking up at me, watching me, measuring my responses. She opened her mouth and, as lightly as a feather, brushed the rim of my cock with her lips as she slid it into her mouth.

“Oh, Jesus, Liz, you have to stop, please, before it’s too late. I don’t want this to be over before it really starts.”

“Just when things were getting interesting. All right, Sam, maybe we can play MadLibs, or something stimulating like that.”

“No, I want you to lie next to me on the bed, so I can look at you, touch you, find some interesting places to kiss you and lick you.”

So we both wormed our way onto the bed, our bodies touching, and every place they connected felt amazingly sensitive.

The more I looked at her face, the more interesting I found it. I was fascinated with the shape of her ear, and especially her earlobe. I had specifically added the earlobe trigger alongside the ‘cum for me’ trigger, because there might be a time that I didn’t want to or was unable to talk. I’ll try that later.

Her skin was beautiful, flawless. Was that genetics, I wondered, or did she have some specific regimen for maintaining her skin? I started kissing the place under her ear, moving down to her neck, because I loved the feel of her skin under my lips.

I guess she did, too, because she was breathing faster. I moved down onto her chest, squeezing her left boob with my hand while I kissed it. She rolled partway onto her back, to give me better access. I moved onto her nipple, pinching it between my lips and nibbling on it and above me I heard, “Oh! Yes, like that.” So I kept it up for awhile, then moved over to the other one, just to be democratic. I wondered if she’d like...

I took her nipple between my teeth and bit lightly, pulling the nipple away from her breast until it popped out of my grip. She said, “Oh, shit, yes.” So just a touch of pain, she likes that.

My right hand was busy now stroking her labia, still a little dry. Our first time, she was probably nervous, but not as nervous as I. I lowered my hand just a bit and pressed with my fingertips and felt her pussy open. I didn’t want to push them in yet, because it was too soon for her to cum, but it would get her aroused and ready.

I started kissing my way down her body, licking her skin every few inches, making her anticipate the destination. By the time I reached her belly button, her breathing was a little ragged and she would sometimes catch her breath with an “Ahh.”

When I reached her pubis she was gripping the back of my neck pretty tight, squeezing. I sat up and looked at her and I thought my heart would break, she was so gorgeous. I used my two hands to urge her thighs apart, which opened her labia a little, and now I thought I could see it glistening faintly.

I shifted position so I was kneeling between her legs, and gave a long lick from the entrance to her pussy up her labia to just below her clit. She put her hands on my head again and said, “Oh, Jesus, Sam, yes, please.”

So this time from top to bottom, and for variation I flicked my tongue side to side, occasionally stabbing it inward, which made her choke. I kept that up for a good while because her pussy felt wonderful under my tongue and I loved hearing her responses above me.

I put my hands on her thighs where they joined her hips and extended my thumbs inward and pulled her labia gently apart. Now the whole interior was exposed, as well as part of her clit. I moved my tongue in circles, moving higher slowly, and the higher I got the slower my rate of ascension.

By the time I got within half an inch of her clit she was hitting the back of my head, crying, “Oh, please, Sam, don’t tease me now, I need this, please!”

And I, evil person that I was, was thinking about all those times she flaunted herself, teasing me, effectively saying, you can look, but no touching. Of course she didn’t, not intentionally, it just felt like that to me, so I drew this out, moving as slowly as a glacier until she was begging me.

And only because my tongue was getting tired, I moved the last quarter inch up and attacked her clit with my tongue, and she went off, one release after another, leaving her gasping and crying out, “Oh, God, yes!”

I alternated between hard licks and pulling the clit with my lips until it got so sensitive that she pushed me away, saying, “No more, I can’t...”

I squirmed up next to her, just so I could watch her. Her eyes were closed, her breathing rapid, and her mouth was half open. I kissed her shoulder and her chin, and put my arm around her. She looked a bit worn out, but utterly peaceful.

I was feeling so blessed to be here with her, that I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the touch of her body under my fingers. When I opened them again, she was looking at me closely.

“Hi,” I said, “fancy meeting you here.”

“I come here frequently,” she replied, not missing a beat, “almost every day, in fact.”

“I couldn’t see you from my remote location, but that sounded like you were having a good time.”

“You scientists have a gift for understatement. That was intense, Sam, it was like one after another. I’d be coming down from one, and there was a second one right behind it. It got to the point where I had to rest, I was too sensitive. Amazing.”

“That was the reaction I was looking for. Amazing works. And I really liked making you feel good like that. It gave me such a rush.”

“I think it wore me out. I may need a little recuperation time.”

“No, we’re on a schedule here, Conway, there’ll be no lollygagging if we’re to meet our quota.”

“A quota?”

“Yes, a quota. It’s our first time, so let’s keep it manageable, let’s say twelve orgasms in the next two hours.”

She had a really nice laugh when she let loose, open and loud and happy, not at all self-conscious.

“I’m sorry, I don’t think my medical insurance covers those kinds of excesses.”

“Well, I must say I’m disappointed, I was hoping that you’d be better prepared. All right, we’ll do the best you can. For now, while you recuperate, I think I want to examine the parts of you that I didn’t see closely enough. Why don’t you lie on your stomach?”

She turned onto her stomach, her head resting on her folded arms, and as she settled in, I was stunned by the shape of her, the way her upper torso narrowed into that little waist, then swelled out into those hips, flaunting that amazing ass, and descending into spectacular legs. It was about as perfect a silhouette as I’d ever seen.

I traced the curve of her body with my fingertips, and I must have hit a couple of erogenous zones on the way because I heard her catch her breath. I followed her spine with my lips, and that led me inexorably to that astounding butt. It would be criminal to overlook this scenic spot, so I lingered, kissing all of it and licking a few of the more interesting parts.

I had forgotten that she’d mentioned during her ‘truth serum’ talk, that she liked her butt fucked, so her ass must be sensitive, so win-win, she likes it played with, I like playing with it.

“Spread your legs just a bit, please, Liz.”

She did, and that opened up the crack in her ass a bit more. I moved down again and got between her legs and nearly fainted. Her whole pussy was exposed now, along with her asshole, and they were glorious. Part of me was ready to jump on her and stuff my dick into the first hole I found, but then I’d be done, and I needed to play with her some more.

So I knelt down, pulled her ass cheeks apart with my thumbs, and flicked my tongue back and forth moving down her crack. As I got closer to her butthole, she raised her head slightly and choked out, “Ohmigod, ohmigod.”

When I reached her asshole I tried to ram my tongue in. It wouldn’t go, of course, but it didn’t matter because she was so wound up now, so close, that she was shouting, “Oh, Sam, don’t stop, like that!” Fifteen seconds of that, then I slid my middle finger into her ass and she was over the cliff. “Jesus, yes, I’m cumming, baby, yes!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.