Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Sometime later, I don’t know when because I couldn’t open my eyes to see the clock, I felt her get up. In the distance, I heard the toilet flush and the sink faucet running, then she was back in bed, lying next to me, completely motionless. She took my hand, then I fell asleep again, the light still on.

I don’t know what woke me next, but when I stretched and opened my eyes I found her lying on her side next to me, examining me as one would a laboratory specimen. I watched her for a while, while she lay there with an enigmatic smile on her face.

Finally, I said to her, “I can’t decide if that smile says ‘Well, that was interesting and lots of fun’, or whether you’re trying to figure out how to dismember and dispose of me without your roommate or the police catching on.”

“More of the former, just a bit of the latter. I still haven’t decided if I liked that or not. I came so many times, but it was almost too much to bear.”

“I kept listening for your safe word, but you never said it.”

“No. I almost did a couple of times, then it became a kind of personal challenge to see what it would feel like to be forced to cum so many times because I had no control. I wanted to understand what my limits were. I know, more or less, how much I can take when I’m being ordered around and guys are calling me slut or whore, I know my limits and when to say stop. But I didn’t know what I’d feel like when I was given one orgasm after another. I had to find out.”

“And what did you decide?”

“Mostly, I liked it. It was scary because I had no control, and there were a couple of times where it felt like there were too many too close together, and I was too sensitive to really call it pleasurable.”

“Did you keep track of how many times you came?”

“I lost count after eight or nine, it was like my brain turned off. It was a lot.”

“Maria, was it too much? I wasn’t sure and I couldn’t read you. I didn’t want to give you too much, but I couldn’t tell if it was. And you didn’t say ‘ballerina’.”

“I know. Like I said, it was an experiment. If we were to do that again, I probably would stop you, maybe a time out while I recovered, before we started again. Still, Sam, pretty impressive. I couldn’t stop cumming. Oh, and that last one? After you fucked my mouth, and then you started hammering your dick into me? Jesus, when you came so did I, and it was like this tidal wave washing over me, I was completely helpless. It wiped me out, like unconscious.”

“Me, too. I’m still half comatose. I think I need more rest.”

“No argument. Let me get the light.” She hopped up, displaying, I thought, an unseemly amount of energy given the way I felt. But the light went off, and she was back in seconds, snuggling up to me. She gave me a kiss on my chest, squirmed until she found a comfortable position, and then she was out. That seemed like a good idea, so I joined her.

I woke again, aware of the light in the room. Daylight, I think. Yes, and the nerve of it. I looked to my left and saw an empty place where Maria had been. Then I heard footsteps slapping on the hallway floor and she popped into the bedroom, a robe wrapped around her, looking impossibly bright-eyed and cheery. Oh, right, I’d had this problem last time I was here. A morning person.

“It’s alive. It’s alive!” she said. Not a bad impression of Doctor Frankenstein, given the hour, but perhaps not showing quite enough respect for my weakened state given how it was attained for her benefit.

“I made coffee, should be ready soon.”

“Do you think your cheer will be contagious if you keep it up long enough? Is that your plan?” I asked. “I’m not usually faced with this degree of ebullience at this hour of the morning. It’s a little disturbing.”

“You can be a bit stuffy, Sam. I only point that out so that you can better yourself.” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“What’s this here?” she asked, batting her fingers against my morning wood. “It looks very much like a penis, except not as erect. Perhaps if we applied coffee to it ... Internally, I mean.”

I could see now that this would be relentless until I got up and started my day. This is the problem with morning people. They believe that everyone’s life would be improved if only they would start their day earlier, and cheerfully set out to bring the good news to all.

But perhaps in the interests of harmony, I will drag myself in for coffee. Then she’ll think she’s won. I pulled on my shorts, then pulled them off again and turned them around the correct way. This is the problem with rising too early in the morning, simple mistakes like that which can have a ripple effect and ruin your whole day.

Life appeared slightly brighter with coffee in front of me, but Maria was making an effort to be extra cheerful. She seemed quite a different person in the morning.

“Here, have some cereal, maybe it’ll brighten you up.” She put a box of corn flakes and a carton of milk on the table, and gave me a bowl and spoon. I did that, and I actually did feel a little better. I had a bit more coffee, too, which helped.

She came and sat in my lap and put an arm around me. “So what am I going to tell the others when they call? Will they believe me?”

I was still a little slow, so I asked, “What others? What do you mean?”

“The girls. The ones you played with last night, trivia? Remember? They’re gonna call and want the details. Everything. Size. Girth. Boxers or briefs. How many times. Was he man-scaped. Was he any good.”

I stared at her. “You mean like post-game commentary? Ranking the good and bad plays? Giving a score? Are you serious?”

“Sure. We need to be able to establish standards, like a baseline, so we know who’s good. Sometimes there’s a bragging aspect to it, like with you. They’ll be so jealous when they hear how many times I got off. And sometimes it’s bad, the guy’s a jerk or inept, and they’ll commiserate and help you through it. It’s what we do.”

“Is this just you five, or do other women do this, too?”

“Oh, I don’t know about others, but my friends have always done it, and it’s kind of fun, like keeping sports statistics.”

“Maria, you’re talking about this, and in my mind I’m swapping genders and realizing that women would be horrified, appalled, outraged, if guys said they talked about and ranked women they slept with like you’re doing with men. I’m a little annoyed with this.”

“Oh, Sam, it’s harmless. Anyway, right now you’re like at the top of the rankings and they’re all jealous of me, so you should be proud.”

“I’m not. I’m ticked off. I wish you’d stop this.”

Now she looked like she was suddenly aware that she may have gone too far. She wasn’t malicious, but I don’t think they’d thought this through. It was really an invasion of privacy to be doing this, just as bad as if some guy posted naked pictures of his girlfriend on the Internet without her knowledge.

“Sam, I’ve upset you, I see, and I’m sorry. If you don’t want me to do that, I won’t, I won’t give them any details.”

“Maria, that would be best, I think. How would you feel if I started telling all my work buddies about this hot woman I’d taken to bed? You don’t have to answer that.”

Now she looked really abashed. “I’m sorry, Sam. I wasn’t thinking.” She laid her head on my shoulder.

“Let’s not talk about it any more,” I said, trying to cheer her up. “What time is it, anyway?”

She looked at the clock on the stove, which I hadn’t noticed. “About nine,” she said.

“What time’s your roommate coming back?”

“Oh, probably not till early afternoon, if it’s like the other times.”

“So we might have time to play with each other, see what might fit where, that kind of thing?”

She gave me a smile, finally. “You wore me out pretty good last night, Sam. Not sure what I’ve got left.”

“That goes for both of us, but in the interests of science, perhaps some experimentation is in order. Something less aerobic than usual.”

“Is there any kind of sex that doesn’t involve some kind of movement, physical exertion?”

“All the good kinds of sex seem to require it as a prerequisite, I think. The good news is, you can work it out so that only one of the people involved actually has to move.”

“Well, in that case...”

“I’m glad that’s settled. So where, Maria? Here, on the kitchen table? How about bent over the sink in the bathroom?”

“I’m thinking the bed sounds pretty comfortable. Another time for the bathroom, perhaps.” She stood up and took my hand.

Halfway across the bedroom she shrugged the robe onto the floor, and again I thought, really nice ass. I still had my shorts on, so I slipped them over my hips and let them slide to the floor.

She reached the bed and turned around and looked at me, then at my almost-erect dick. “Well, I see that some of us like the morning just fine. But why don’t you bring that over here and we can make sure he’s in top condition.”

She sat on the edge of the bed and, holding my dick, pulled me toward her. “That’s good, right there,” she said. She held it with one hand and leaned in to wrap her lips around the tip. That made me groan. With her lips just barely touching the skin on my dick, she slid the tip in and out. It was like tickling my cock with a feather, teasing, tantalizing, not quite enough friction to get me off, just enough to make me beg for more.

She really was quite good at this, and I’ll bet she could keep me hanging for hours if I’d let her. But neither of us had much energy left, so we should get to the main event pretty soon.

“A little deeper, Maria. That feels so wonderful, I want to feel it slide into your throat, baby.”

She opened her mouth and dropped down on my dick, not all the way, but deep, wrapping her lips tight around it, and assaulting the shaft with her tongue. I couldn’t help myself, I said, “Oh, FUCK, yes, like that, Maria!”

She sucked her cheeks in, keeping the tongue moving, and slowly slid the dick out of her mouth while she worked the lips over the shaft. Two more minutes of this and she was going to have a throat full of cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.