Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

The room was almost dark when I awoke, just a small lamp on the dresser. I slowly remembered where I was. I turned my head to the left and thought that was Sara’s back turned toward me. There was an arm draped across her waist, not mine, probably Nance’s. Or, for all I knew, they’d invited in one of the neighbors to liven things up. There was no telling where these two were involved.

I admired Sara’s ass for a few minutes, then realized that I had to pee. I got up and found the bathroom, took care of business and washed my face and hands. I belatedly remembered that I had my watch on, and found that it was not quite one in the morning. That had been an energetic few hours. I found my way back to the bedroom and reclaimed my place.

The movement must have awakened Sara because she turned toward me with a slightly bleary eye. “Oh. You’re alive after all. We’d given up hope.”

“No thanks to the two of you who did your best to kill me.”

“Oh, please. You had the time of your life.”

She wasn’t far wrong. That was pretty intense.

She turned over to face me, and got up close so our talking wouldn’t wake Nance.

“That was a lot different than the first time, Sam. I hadn’t realized how important it was to have the right mix of people. It was fun watching you and her together, because I know her and how she responds -- and of course I know you, too -- so I kept trying to see if I could figure out what would happen next, how you’d react, how she’d react, and so on.

“Turned out I really underestimated how hard she’d cum when you did things to her, Sam. I guess I shouldn’t have, ‘cause I remembered how hard you got me off and that should have given me a clue.”

I said, “There’s always a bit of an unknown when you’re making love to someone for the first time, and you never know what buttons to push to get them going. But it’s fun to look for them. And the other thing that was an unexpected turn on, Sara, was the way that you were watching everything, so intent. Sometimes you’d step in to plant a kiss or pinch a nipple, like you knew just what she needed.

“And what was that thing with the fingers and the lube? Is that something you used to do to each other? She sounded just a little upset by it.”

“Oh, it’s nothing, Sam, it’s just a way of teasing each other. So we don’t fall into ruts. And apropos of fucking, I believe I’m next at bat.”

“You are relentless, insatiable. You will wear me down to a nub and discard me, having outlived my usefulness.”

“Oh, don’t be so melodramatic, Sam. You’ve demonstrated more than once that you can recover fairly quickly, given the right stimulus. Shall we find a stimulus?”

“Where do you get this energy? Were you popping vitamins while I was in a state of collapse?”

“Lie down. Shut up. Do nothing. I’ll let you know when you’re supposed to do something.”

She rolled me onto my back, then snaked her way down the bed till she was over my hips. She poked at my limp dick, looking for signs of life. She sighed, then lowered her head and started flicking her tongue up and down the shaft, pausing each time she got to the tip for a little extra attention.

After a few minutes she called up to me, “Pull your knees back to your chest, Halloran.”

After I did that, she got her head underneath and sucked one of my balls into her mouth, which made me jump a bit but felt really good. Then she did the same to the other one then alternated back and forth. She got one thumb to brushing my perineum and I definitely felt some response in my dick now.

So did she, apparently, because she moved up higher and sucked my now semi-limp cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. She took it out of her mouth long enough to say, “You can put your knees down now, Sam.”

With some rigidity in it she was now able to move her head up and down on my dick. She had me jumping now, when she’d hit a particularly sensitive spot which just made my prick harder. At some point she found enough stiffness in it that she was able to push all the way down, my dick slipping into her throat, which made me moan.

She was not one to do things halfway, so she kept it up until she was able to push her lips against my pubis and stick out her tongue to lick the top of my scrotum. I think that’s when I said, “Oh, fuck, yeah!”

She popped off and took a breath, then said, “I think you’re ready, Sam. And you were all ‘Oh, I’m so worn out, I can’t’ on me. Where’d you put those condoms? Oh, right.”

She crawled over me and reached down on the floor for the bag and rummaged till she found one. She ripped it open and had it on my dick in seconds.

“Okay, you just lie there. I want to go slow for a while.”

She swung a leg over me, then settled slowly onto my dick. Her pussy felt wonderful and, as I’d cum fairly recently, I didn’t have that sense that orgasm was imminent. She put her hands on my chest, closed her eyes, and started sliding up and down, with just a bit of circular motion. Just watching her enjoy herself made me happy.

Every so often I’d reach up and cup her tits in my hands because they looked so glorious swaying above me. Then I’d take her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and roll them slowly back and forth, and she’d smile, eyes still closed.

After about ten minutes, her motion got a little faster, slightly more urgent. She had opened her mouth slightly, as if to get more oxygen.

I put my hands on her ass just to participate in the movement, and began pushing into her more aggressively. Her butt felt so good that I slapped it just to let her know that I appreciated it, and she let out an “Ah!”

Beside us, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Nance had stretched and turned over to look at Sara riding me, watching her face. A few minutes later, she got up off the bed and went to her dresser, opening one of the drawers and rummaging inside. She came over and knelt on the foot of the bed and picked up the bottle of lube.

I could see her from where I was, but Sara couldn’t. She was still riding me intently, eyes closed, mouth open. Nance flicked the lid of the lube, raised her hand and poured some lube on the tip of the vibrator. Closing the bottle, she rubbed the lube all over the toy, pushed the switch, and leaned down.

And just like Sara had done with her, unannounced, Nancy inserted the vibrator slowly into Sara’s ass. Her head shot up and she shouted, “Fuuuuuck! Nancy, you slut, stop!” She squirmed, trying to get away from it, but there was nowhere to go unless she threw herself off me, and she had too much effort invested in that already to interrupt it.

Sara continued hurling invective at Nance, who appeared quite innocent and unconcerned. The stream of curses slowed to a trickle, then Sara closed her eyes tight again, taken over by the feelings that appeared to be washing over her.

I started pounding my dick into her hard, and she opened her eyes, looking at me, as if trying to communicate without words. I whispered to her, telling her how good it felt and how beautiful she looked, just a flow of words, and in the middle of it I inserted the phrase, “Cum for me” as part of a longer sentence.

Her breath caught, and she almost choked, then cried out, “Oh, baby, here it comes, that’s it, I’m cumming! Oh, yes! Fuck me, fuck it hard!”

I was already fucking her pretty hard, but I did what I could to make it faster. Then it just became inarticulate shouts and gasps, and her release probably lasted a good thirty seconds. Then she slowed to a stop and fell forward onto my chest, my erect dick sliding out of her.

I kissed her hair and rubbed her back, telling her how wonderful she had looked while she was cumming. Nance was still bent over behind Sara, and I knew what she was doing. “Nancy, let her recover. Take that out.”

She gave me a look like “You’re not the boss of me!”, but she did remove it eventually, with a pout directed at me that said, “You never let me have any fun.” It kind of looked like a flashback to when she was eleven and her mother was asking herself why she had ever thought she wanted to have kids.

I rolled onto my side so that Sara slid off me and onto her side on the bed. I put an arm around her while she wound down. I closed my eyes for a minute.

When I opened them she was looking up at me, a little lower on the bed. She smiled. “See? I knew you could do it. And a nice one, too. No thanks to the Wicked Bitch of the West.”

“You loved it,” said Nance from the other side.

“I always knew you had a mean streak. I thought it would mellow after college.”

“You need to loosen up, Sara. I’m just trying to help.”

They sniped at each other. I know they had said it was just teasing, but I wasn’t sure. Well, that was their problem to work out.

“Listen,” I interrupted, “could I ask you two to take the debate to Twitter? I have a problem that I need to deal with. You started this, Sara, you’d better finish it.”

“I’m not sure what I’ve got left in me, Sam.”

“And after you berated me for claiming exhaustion! Talk about hypocrisy.”

She had to chuckle at that, she knew I was right. “Okay,” she said, “what would you like?”

“I think I’d like you on your hands and knees so I can fuck you from behind and play with your ass. That’s what I want.”

“All right. At least that won’t require much movement from me.”

She maneuvered onto her hands and knees and spread her legs slightly. Nance had moved back up to the other side of the bed, lying on her side, her elbow on the bed, with her head resting on her hand, watching us.

I knee-walked behind Sara, having to move the bottle of lube aside, and got into position. It really was a spectacular ass. I wondered if I could figure a way to talk her into letting me take pictures of it without administering a dose of hypnozamine first. A problem for another time.

Another two inches closer and it slipped right in to her pussy, which was dripping wet. It felt so good that I made an involuntary moan. In and out slowly, pushing into her hard each time I reached bottom. I was definitely feeling some response now in my balls.

With one hand I was just able to reach around her leg and get my fingers onto her clit, rubbing it while I fucked her. “Yeah, baby,” she said, “that feels really good, do that.” So I did that until I was starting to get a backache from bending over.

I straightened up again and watched Nance taking in every detail of what was happening. I remembered what she had said during our first meeting in the bakery.

“Nancy?” She jumped a bit, pulled out of her reverie. “Nancy, why don’t you move over with your back against the headboard and spread your legs so Sara can eat your pussy?”

She was really quite striking when she smiled. With that idea planted in her head she wasted no time moving into position. I’m not sure that Sara had registered what was said, but as soon as Nance’s twat was in front of her she pushed her head in and started licking.

In a few minutes I had both of them moaning under me, which was quite erotic. Nance was talking quietly, intimately, to Sara, encouraging her, telling her how good it felt, and how good at it she was.

I thought it wouldn’t be much longer before I got off. Sara’s pussy was gripping me now, so wet that I could feel it running down my thighs. I reached awkwardly under me and got my thumb on her pussy to feel it, and I was right, my thumb was wet.

I pulled it back up and looked at it, and just beyond it I could see her asshole. Light bulb flashes on over head, and I apply the thumb to her asshole. I could hear her grunt in surprise, then I pushed it slowly in. “Oh, no, don’t.”

But it was already in, so I slid it in and out a few times while I hammered her cunt. Sara had stopped telling me to stop and was back to moaning, her face buried in Nance’s cunt.

I was now actively fighting off my orgasm which threatened to overtake me soon. I looked around for anything to distract me from Sara’s ass working beneath me, and my eye fell on the bottle of lube that Nance had dropped on the bed.

She was already indoctrinated, I thought, from Nance’s fingers and the vibrator and my thumb. I picked up the bottle of lube and flicked the hinged cap with my thumb, pouring a little around her asshole. My thumb worked it in and Sara whimpered under me. I pulled out my thumb and poured some lube on my fingers and pushed two into her ass.

Under me, muffled by Nance’s pussy, Sara said, “Oh, no, no.” She squirmed, but there really wasn’t anywhere she could go.

“Baby, you know this feels good, you know it. You got off on it when Nance did it. How can I ignore this gorgeous butt? It’s begging to have something in it. Tell me you don’t like it.”

I had challenged her, and she couldn’t bring herself to say that she didn’t like it, she just said, “No, no” as if it weren’t proper rather than it doesn’t feel good. So I kept sliding my fingers in while I fucked her, and eventually added a third finger.

Nance was getting loud now, apparently Sara had found the spot which set off the afterburners, and Nance was encouraging her. I watched my fingers sliding in and out of Sara’s butt and at some point I said, why should they have all the fun?

I slid my dick out of her pussy and poured a healthy squirt of lube on my dick and distributed it with my hand, then placed the tip of my dick at her ass. Sara’s head rose slightly, aware that something was different, just as I pushed the head of my dick into her ass with my thumb.

“NO! Nononono, don’t, Sam, don’t.”

“Sara, it’s no bigger than the fingers that were just in your ass. It’s not much different than the vibrator Nance used there. This is just your fear speaking, it doesn’t hurt. It maybe feels uncomfortable, but that’s because you’re tense and fighting it.”

“I don’t like it.”

Under her, Nance said, “Is he fucking your ass, baby? You lucky girl, I’ll bet that feels really good, I’m jealous. Please, baby, eat my pussy some more.”

Sara whimpered and said no a few more times, but with nowhere to go she dropped her head onto Nance’s cunt again and worked her tongue, while Nance told her how good it felt.

And as my orgasm slowly got closer I felt something change under me. Sara’s ass wasn’t pulling away, it was pushing into me, grabbing me. I had been going slowly because I didn’t want to hurt her, but this was her ass saying, okay, not as bad as I thought, let’s do this a little harder, see what happens. The reality was, I think, that the suggestions I had planted about things in her ass and how they’d feel were kicking in.

So instead of two inches in and out, I went deeper. Jesus, unbelievable, her ass was gripping me like a vise, so I went a little faster. And under me, Sara was now grunting, saying, “Oh, fuck, so tight, yes.” It was all I could do to keep from exploding in her ass, but I wanted to draw this out for as long as I could.

When I got to the point where I knew I couldn’t hold off anymore, I pulled her up so she was upright on her knees, my dick still pumping her ass. I got both arms around her under her boobs, and choked out, “Oh, fuck, baby, here it comes, right in your ass, oh, yes, I’m cumming!” And I added, in a whisper, “Cum for me, Sara.”

As the first spurt shot out I rammed my dick into her. It was involuntary, just my body looking to intensify the moment, I didn’t want to hurt her, but I had no control. She shouted, “GOD! Fuck, yes.” I was pumping my dick into her until it wouldn’t go any further, telling everyone who could hear, “Yesyesyes!”

Nance had reached down and had a hand on Sara’s pussy, rubbing her clit hard and fast. Sara couldn’t even form words anymore, just grunts and choked coughs, her whole upper body shaking under me. We both slowed down until we were barely moving. I felt her weight shift forward as she lowered herself down to her hands and knees again, eyes closed.

My dick was still buried in her ass, and I thought that was the most erotic sight I’d ever seen. While I still could I slid my half-erect dick in and out a few times, just enjoying the image and the feelings, which were about to become much too sensitive.

Finally, reluctantly, I grasped the condom with my fingers and pulled my dick slowly out of her ass. I immediately wanted to push it in again, but by now it was limp. Her ass was gaping open and I thought I’d never seen anything more sexy.

I didn’t know where to go, because if I moved an inch either way I knew I would fall down. After some thought, I sat on my haunches, extended an arm to support myself, and was able to work my way horizontal, almost gracefully.

I lay on my side, looking up at Sara, still on her hands and knees. Nance was on her side, too, reaching up and stroking Sara’s hair and face. Sara eventually extended her legs and was able to fall forward, prone on the bed, face turned toward me, eyes still closed. She looked utterly at peace.

I leaned in and put an arm around her, kissing her eye, her cheek, her ear, the edge of her lip. I told her, not quite sure if she could hear me, “I’ve never cum that hard in my life.”

I lay there watching her for some time. I think Nance had fallen asleep, since she wasn’t moving, her arm still around Sara. I realized that my dick still had a full condom on it, and was about to fall off. I got shakily to my feet, holding it in place, and stumbled to the bathroom.

Back in the bedroom I reclaimed my former position and fell asleep feeling the warmth of Sara’s body beside me.

It was light out when I woke again, morning. It had probably been close to two when I climaxed into exhaustion, so I probably had had four to six hours of sleep, depending on what time it was. Sara was still out, now turned on her side, facing away from me. I raised my head slightly so I could look over Sara, and Nance’s place was empty.

Just then I heard the toilet flush and footsteps padding down the hall, and Nance came into the room and noticed my eyes open. “Well, good morning to you, sunshine,” she said.

I looked at her for a moment, and mumbled, “Sorry, I don’t do morning cheer. Too early.”

She gave a ‘no-accounting-for-some-people’ shrug and lay down beside Sara.

So I was awake, but without energy. I contemplated Sara’s ass, admiring it again, and remembering last night and my dick sliding in and out of it. And the gape when I finally pulled out after cumming. And I realized that the thought of it was getting me hard again. I moved in closer to her back so I could feel my skin against hers, and my stiffy was poking tentatively between her legs.

I’m not sure if that’s what woke her, it could have been her internal alarm clock going off for all I knew, but she started stirring and stretching, trying to remember where she was. I guess that worked, because she flipped over so she was facing me.

She looked at me for a few minutes, inspecting me in some way. “I’m happy to see you survived the night,” she told me. “Me, too,” I answered.

She took one of my hands and gripped it hard. “I’m going to have to think about the last few hours to understand it -- and me -- better. There’s a lot of ... new stuff there to process. I was really surprised how hard I got off, and I don’t know if it was you or Nance or the both of you that made that happen.

“And that stuff with my butt, Sam? I’m not sure what to think about it yet. I was scared of it, what you said was true, I was really tense and fighting it, but once it was in I think it felt good. Well, I went off like an A-bomb, so of course it felt good, but the process leading up to it is something I’m going to have to work on. And I’m not just talking about your dick, but fingers and dildos and anything else. So I just wanted to let you know.”

“Everything’s a process, Sara, we get used to things slowly. I think back to the first time I had sex, and how awkward and even uncomfortable it was. It must have been like that for you, too. But we get better at it and we grow and learn. So I won’t until you’ve decided what you want to do. But just so you know? Fucking your ass was amazing. I’ll never forget it. But don’t let that influence you in any way. Just sayin’.”

From the other side, Nance’s voice said, “Are you two lovebirds done? How’s a girl to get her beauty sleep with all this chatter?”

“You don’t need to be any more beautiful, Nance. It’s already depressing the women in the neighborhood.”

Sara laughed at that, and Nance answered, “You smooth talker, you. I might just keep you around for my general morale.”

She flipped over to face us. “So what d’ya want to do? It’s early, well, early-ish, so I could make breakfast. Or we could fuck till noon. Decisions, decisions.”

I groaned. “Aren’t there, like, rules about this stuff, like you have to get a rest break after a certain number of hours of work?”

“Well, that might be true if you were actually an employee whose job was to fuck the women who hired you, but we don’t really pay you, do we? So not an employee, and therefore no rest. Back to work, peon.”

Sara said, “She’s right. She was thinking about law school, so she knows what she’s talking about.”

“Never argue with an expert. Still, I feel like I’m being railroaded. Fortunately, it’s a moot point, since I have no working dick. No dick, no fuck. It’s kind of a law of nature.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.