Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Friday at work seemed to be endless, and it seemed I got nothing accomplished. My mind must have been elsewhere. Nevertheless, I didn’t forget to go to the cafeteria after two for a snack. I got coffee plus fruit salad and a banana. I figured I probably needed the potassium so my muscles didn’t cramp up in the midst of vigorous exercise.

Liz did show up and looked approvingly at my snack, but without comment. We chatted about nothing, and she gave me the most recent chapters of her novel. I confess I was looking forward to them because, by now, I’d gotten kind of wrapped up in the plot. It was like reading a serialized book in a magazine, you wait for the next issue with much anticipation.

When the workday finally ended, I packed up. Ted waved and shouted, “See you tomorrow” at me as he left. Okay, 5:15, gotta be there at eight, food, shower, change, times a-wasting.

I stopped at a diner, a bit crowded after work, but got a seat at the counter and ordered one of the specials, chicken parm. How bad could it be? It was filling, if bland. I went home and showered and changed clothes. What did I forget? Oh, yeah, the bag with the condoms and the lube. I wondered if I should start carrying around a supply of sex toys for every occasion, like a gigolo. Next time, perhaps.

And then it was time to leave. I checked to see that I had everything, and set out. I had overestimated the length of time it would take me to get there, so arrived about ten minutes early. Best not to appear too eager, so I sat in my car and examined my teeth, my hair, that my shirt was buttoned correctly, and my pants fully zipped. Only eight minutes to go.

Eventually I calmed down and just thought about what had happened last time and what bits I might wish to have changed. Since there was a new person in the mix I’m not sure what good that did, but it killed some time. I got out and locked the car, then went to her building and rang her buzzer.

“Sam? Is that you?”

It sounded like Sara’s voice, but I couldn’t be sure through the tinny speaker, so I just said yes and got the buzz to allow me in. Nance was on the third floor, so I took the elevator to conserve energy. Mine, I mean.

The apartment door was open when the elevator deposited me on the third floor, and Sara’s head was peeking out. Still clothed, I saw. Good, at least they hadn’t started without me.

She gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek as I stepped in. “Nice to see you again. All rested and fed? Good.”

She led me in to a small living room with a few chairs and a small couch. Nance was already there on the couch, drink in hand. She raised it to me, and said, “Welcome. Sara and I were just having a drink.”

Sara said, “What do you mean, a drink? That’s got to be at least your second.”

“It calms the nerves, leave me be. Sam, something to drink?”

“I’ll wait a while, but thank you.”

“Sit, Sam. Oops, sounds like I’m talking to the dog. ‘Sit, Sam, roll over, fetch, good boy.’”

Okay, maybe it was her third drink. I hoped she wouldn’t be too drunk to participate. I sat anyway and was thankful she didn’t pat my haunches and say, ‘good dog’.”

Sara smiled at me. “I’m a little nervous, Sam, and I don’t know why.”

“Me, too, but I know exactly why. I’m about to be naked with two beautiful women and hope I’ll meet everyone’s expectations. No pressure. No pressure at all.”

Nance at least had the grace to giggle. Sara said, “Based on last time, you’ve got nothing to worry about. Why don’t you come over here and sit between us so we’re not calling across the room.”

That actually sounded like good advice, so I went over and sat in the middle. I swallowed, and asked them, “Have you two talked about what’s going to happen, or what you’d like to happen? Have you worked out any of the details yet?”

They looked at each other, and shook their heads.

“Have you talked to each other about what you like, with each other, I mean? Either today, or some earlier time?”

Sara eventually said, “Not really, not since college, ‘cause that was the last time we were together. But I think we each knows what the other likes.” Nance nodded in agreement.

“O-kay, then, so it’s up to me to figure out who likes what and when and with whom.”

“I’m sure you’ll do fine,” said Sara. Nancy nodded.

I was beginning to regret declining the drink offer. The nerves were kicking in and I was feeling a little out of place. “I wish I had a more sophisticated way of getting us all at ease with each other, so can I suggest a little kissing and nibbling to break the ice?”

Nance shrugged and said, “Works for me.” She set her drink down on the table and asked Sara, “You mind if I start with him? I think he’s feeling a bit uncomfortable. Then you can take a turn, okay?”

She got agreement and put an arm around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. It was actually rather gentle, more lips than tongue, quite nice. I put a hand on the back of her neck so I could stroke it while we kissed, which seemed to be an erotic locus for her, because the tongue started soon after.

The breathing got a little heavier, mostly mine, before she broke off and said, “I think I’ve softened him up, Sara. Your turn.”

This was like a tag team match, and Sara jumped in as soon as Nance tapped out. I remembered Sara’s kisses and they were seriously stimulating. Two minutes of that, and I was almost out of breath. I came up for air.

Nance said to Sara, “I think he’s in a weakened state now, and quite defenseless. We can leave him for a couple of minutes. It’s you and me, babe. Slide over, Sam, gimme some room to work here.”

She stood up, I slid over, and she took my place next to Sara. The two of them wrapped their arms around each other and commenced some serious tonsil hockey. At some point I noticed that Nance’s free hand had dropped to Sara’s boob to fondle and squeeze it.

The suggestions I had given Nance should make her responsive to almost any stimulation, so I leaned over and got my lips on her neck just above where it joined her shoulder and started nibbling, which got a moan, so I thought I might be on the right track.

I worked my way around slowly to the nape of her neck, just nibbling, no tongue, and slid my hand up her side and around. I cupped her right breast and squeezed it, then pinched a nipple. I heard her catch her breath.

Now that I was close to Nance, I could appreciate how toned she was. There was no loose skin, no real bulges, even where she was twisted around. She took care of herself. I continued nipping at her neck and ran my hand gently down her side and over her hip, onto her thigh, and gave it a little squeeze. I dropped my hand a bit so it was brushing the back of her thigh and moved up onto the cheek of her ass and just let it rest there.

She pulled her face off Sara, knocking me away in the process, and said, “God damn. I think maybe we should move somewhere where there’s less chance of breaking things.” She looked at me, saying, “She wasn’t kidding about you, was she?”

She stood up and said, “This way, boys and girls.” She took Sara’s hand, and I followed like an afterthought. I almost forgot the bag, but grabbed it in passing.

Hers was just the next room, not that large, but with a queen size bed. Lots of room for us. We all looked at each other, not quite sure where to start. I took the lead, asking Sara, “Do you mind if I start with Nancy? It’s her place so it’s common courtesy to get her naked first.”

“You’re such a gentleman, Sam,” she replied with mock sarcasm. “I’ll watch for now.”

Having arrived at the put-up-or-shut-up stage, Nance was looking a little nervous. I took her face in two hands and kissed her, with a little tongue. I reached down and cupped her boobs while I did that and she sucked in her breath. Hers weren’t as large as Sara’s, but were really firm. I was looking forward to seeing them.

I planted slow kisses on her forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck, while I fumbled blindly with the buttons on her blouse. With only a couple of misses, I got it undone and pulled it out of her pants. It slipped off her shoulders and she let it fall to the floor.

She was wearing a white bra, fully covered cups, and I reached around back while I looked her in the eye and unhooked it. It fell loose and I pulled it forward and it dropped to the floor to join the blouse.

I wasn’t wrong. Her tits were medium size, not as prominent as Sara’s, but very firm. I rolled the nipples between the thumb and index fingers, and told her “These are beautiful. Humor me for a minute, I’ve got to do this.”

I leaned down and sucked on one nipple, then the other, and back again. She placed one hand on the back of my head and helped. I looked around one boob, and said, “Sara? Would you mind giving me a hand here? I think there’s more than I can handle.”

She chuckled, but jumped up and got her lips onto one boob while I worked on the other. Between the two of us we had Nance moaning in short order.

I moved my hands down to her pants which had a button and a zipper on the side. With the button freed, the zipper was quick to follow and it was only friction holding up her slacks. So I gave them a little nudge over her hips and watched them fall and gather around her ankles.

Now the only thing covering her was a pair of flimsy panties. I fell to my knees and got my mouth on her pubis, kissing it through the fabric. Sara, I noticed, had moved around to the back and was doing the same thing on her ass cheeks. Above us, Nance was quietly saying, “Oh, damn, oh, damn,” in an urgent fashion.

I couldn’t wait any longer. I hooked my fingers in the elastic of her panties and pulled them down, exposing her pussy. She had a full triangle of hair, but trimmed neatly, and her labia were almost hairless. I leaned in for a kiss, extending my tongue as far as I could, which made her say, “Oh, shit, yes.” I spent a few moments kissing her pussy and rubbing one finger between her legs which, interestingly, caused her thighs to tremble and vibrate.

She grabbed my head, and said breathlessly, “Oh, stop, any more and I’m going to fall down. Wait.”

She caught her breath, then said, “I can’t do that standing up, it takes too much out of me. Anyway, it’s not fair that I’m the only one naked.” She said this looking at Sara. Why is it that all these women are hot for Sara?

Nance had pulled Sara into an embrace and a liplock. Sara’s hands had wandered downward to Nance’s ass, and she was grabbing one cheek in each hand and kneading it. It was apparent that I was superfluous for the moment, so I sat down on the edge of the bed, took off my shoes, and leaned back on my elbows to watch. Perhaps I could pick up some pointers.

Nance now had her hands on Sara’s tits and was ... fondling is not the right word as it implies some gentleness and appreciation. She was molesting them, and she wasn’t at all tentative about it. And Sara seemed to be comfortable with this, as if this was normal for them. Perhaps it was. I didn’t think I could treat her that roughly, it was too much like abuse to my mind.

Nance had Sara’s top unbuttoned now and was pulling it out of her skirt. She tugged it off her arms, and maybe tore off a button on the cuff. With much more practice than I, she had Sara’s bra unhooked and loose in a second and yanked it off, tossing it on the floor.

Nance had a kind of feral look to her now, her lips pulled back to show her teeth, not a smile, something else. She sized Sara up, then grabbed one of her boobs in both hands and sucked on it hard. Sara gasped, but pushed her chest forward to allow Nance better access.

Nancy moved to the other tit, and grabbed the nipple in her teeth, biting it. Sara threw her head back with her mouth open, and closed her eyes. This was really odd, almost like theatrical rape, even if it was two women, and they both seemed to be playing a familiar role. I didn’t know enough about their past relationship to know if this was their normal interaction.

Nance had Sara’s skirt unzipped now and was pulling it down, leaving Sara naked but for her panties. She placed her hand between Sara’s boobs and stepped forward, forcing Sara back until her knees hit the edge of the bed and she fell backwards, landing beside me.

Nance, with the same feral look on her face, reached down under Sara’s knees and pulled her forward till her hips were at the edge of the bed, leaned in and pulled the panties down her legs, then dropped to her knees and buried her face in Sara’s pussy. Sara made her first sound now since Nance had started in on her: She moaned and said, “Oh, Jesus, Nance.”

I couldn’t see what she was doing because Sara’s thighs were pressed against Nance’s head to keep her from escaping. I was still dressed and felt a little redundant, so I worked my way lower and squeezed Sara’s left tit while trying to suck the nipple off. She put one hand on the back of my head, so I think she liked it.

I felt Sara’s body change, stiffen, then she gave a long groan and relaxed into the bed. Down below, the thighs loosened and Nance appeared again, chin wet and a look of satisfaction on her face. Nance looked at me and asked, “What’d ya think, Sam? Entertaining?”

“Definitely. I gave it four out of a five possible erect dicks, and I dinged you only because the viewer couldn’t see what was going on down there. But a round of applause to all involved.”

“How come you’re still dressed?”

“I didn’t want to miss anything.”

“Well, this won’t work. You kinda have to be naked to do anything interesting. Sara, can you give me a hand here? Sam doesn’t know how to take off his clothes.”

So between the two of them they got me undressed in record time, and when they got to my shorts, they each grabbed a leg and pulled them down, laughing. No hiding my stiffy now. Nance was first in, and she took hold of it to inspect it, stroking it while she did so. She got one hand underneath to cup my balls and see what they felt like.

I presume they passed inspection, as she leaned down and took the top of my dick in her mouth and bobbed up and down on it, swirling her tongue around the top as she did. I couldn’t help myself, and said, “Oh, fuck. Omigod.” Sara had worked her way northward, placed her lips over mine and sucked my tongue. This was too much stimulation, and I was going to cum if this went on much longer.

I finally couldn’t take any more. I reached down and found Nance’s pony tail and pulled it. “Stop, Nance. You have to stop, or I’m gonna cum and then I won’t be any use to anyone. Please.”

She looked like a child being told she couldn’t have any more lollipop till after dinner. I still had her hair in my hand. “Fuck. That was some serious head. It felt great, but I’d like this to go on for a little longer.”

“So, no dick for now. What do you have in mind?”

I didn’t actually have a plan. Two hot women. An embarrassment of riches.

“I never really got to look you over in detail, Nance. And that’s an oversight bordering on the criminal. So why don’t you lie down here and let me look you over, see what you might like. Sara, perhaps you could suck Nance’s face to keep her entertained while I do the inspection tour, okay?”

Sara thought that was just fine and they happily traded tongues, while I kissed and licked my way from her shoulders downward. I spent a few enjoyable minutes at her tits, where I found that biting the nipples with my teeth got her gasping. And she liked the tits squeezed hard.

Further south, I found she had a couple of erogenous zones on her sides just above her hips. I also found that rubbing my open hand on her labia got her wet, and she was trying to force my hand into it. I know what she wants, but I want to make her wait for it.

So I spread her labia open with my thumbs and kissed and licked my way up toward her clit, but never quite reached the destination. I tongue-fucked her a bit, which got her hips moving, but she wanted tongue + clit = feelgood. Not yet.

Not all women react the same way, but as a rule this kind of delayed gratification was a serious turn-on for them, so when I did get to her clit, it was lips only, pulling at it, kissing it. She was getting a little frustrated now, I could almost hear her saying in her mind, “C’mon, so close, do it, stop teasing.”

I let it hover for a couple more minutes, then attacked her clit with my tongue and stuck two fingers into her cunt. Yeah, that was what she wanted. “Oh, God, YESSSS! Oh, yes, right there!” I kept it up until she was slapping at my head, trying to push me off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.