Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

I was nearly unconscious when she returned. I felt her climb into bed and worm her way next to me. She put an arm around me and fell asleep. So did I.

I was in the middle of an erotic dream, something to do with harems and concubines, I think, it was unclear, and I could feel the waking state pulling me away from the harem, and I was saying, “No, not yet, just a minute more.” But too late, because I opened my eyes and it took me a moment to remember where I was.

I looked to my left and there was Maria, propped up on one elbow, watching me sleep, while the other hand was playing with my limp dick.

I looked at her for a few moments, and said, “I think I just had an inspiration for a new kind of alarm clock for men. I think it’s going to be a big success.”

“I want a piece of the action. I believe I contributed to the idea.”

“I almost wouldn’t mind being awakened from a nice dream if it were like that. Though you don’t seem to be having much success.”

“Oh, I haven’t even begun yet. I’ll have you straightened out in no time.”

“Clever. I see what you did there.”

“Not everyone recognizes genius. You think you’re up for another one, Sam?”

“What time is it? How long did we sleep?”

“It’s about one-thirty, so you maybe had two, two and a half hours sleep. You have somewhere you have to be.”

“I usually go for my evening run about this time. I’d hate to give it up.”

“Don’t you worry, bunky, I’ll make sure you get your daily exercise.”

She slithered her way down the bed till she got to my waist, then inspected the task at hand. She had one hand stroking the dick, which felt very nice, but not quite at the erotic level yet. I could see she was planning her attack, figuring out the best technique to achieve the desired effect.

Eventually she leaned over and sucked the tip into her mouth, running the tongue over the tip and using her lips to massage the rim. Oh, yeah, much better. Her hand slipped down and cupped my balls and she started rolling them gently in her hand, sometimes tickling the back of the scrotum with her fingertips. I was impressed. It was already halfway stiff.

Then she began moving up and down, just a bit, so the rim slid past her lips, which was exquisite. It got better when she started sucking my dick into her mouth, closing her lips tight around it, and tonguing it while she hummed. I was moving around on the bed now, breathing fast.

I realized that it didn’t seem quite so limp anymore, quite rigid, in fact, and with that rigidity she was able to open her mouth and drop all the way down until she pushed my cock into her throat and sucked. I wasn’t aware that I was talking to her, telling her what to do. I just didn’t want her to stop fucking her throat with my cock.

I know another five minutes would have had me shooting a load of cum into her mouth, and I think she could feel that on the horizon as well, so she pulled off with a smacking sound, and stroked it while she looked up and me and smiled.

“Have you ever thought of opening your own vocational school?” I asked a little breathlessly.

She had the good grace to smile and blush, then wormed her way up and got onto two elbows looking at me. “So, got any plans for that?”

“I know just what to do with it. You know what would give me a rush, Maria? You riding me so I can look at you while you do it. I’d like that.” She gave me a quick kiss and started to get in position, but I said, “Wait.”

I reached back to the side table and found the other condom. I started to put it on, but she took it from me. “I’m on the pill, but a condom’s never a bad idea. There ya go, all set.”

She swung a leg over me, got comfortable, and settled slowly down onto my dick. I thought the way her pussy just swallowed it gently was incredibly stimulating.

With her eyes half closed, she moved her hips in a small circular motion that made her tits sway hypnotically above me. About as perfect a picture as I could imagine. I reached up and cupped her breasts in my palms and squeezed and she caught her breath.

She changed the motion to a more in-and-out where she slid forward and back, supporting herself on her hands. This was a woman surrendering to the feelings of her body, luxuriating in them, and it was beautiful. She had the most contented look on her face, with her mouth in a relaxed little “O”.

I reached up to her swaying breasts and took the nipples between my fingers and pinched and pulled them, letting them snap back. She gasped and opened her eyes, and I watched her while I did it again. “Does that feel good, baby?”

She nodded, breathing fast, still keeping her rhythm. She really was a gorgeous woman, very sexy. I ran the palm of my hand down over her stomach, rubbing, having to stretch a bit, until it found her pubis, and with a very small amount of searching located her clit, and I tapped my index finger against it as she ground against me. She moaned, and said, “Oh, fuck.”

I was feeling something happening somewhere around my prostate, perhaps an indication of an orgasm in the near future. I liked watching her cum, so she should have a couple more before we collapsed again.

I got my hands on her ass and squeezed as I started pumping my dick into her a little harder. She caught the change in rhythm and moved to match it, eyes open now, watching me. I slapped one side of her ass, then the other. “Work that ass, baby, put some movement into it.”

Now I could feel her breathing fast, an occasional grunt. I reached up again and tweaked her nipples, hard. “Are you close, baby? You want to cum?”

A desperate, breathy, “Yes, yes,” was all that I could get from her. I stared her straight in the eye. “I want to see you cum, Maria. Cum for me.”

Her eyes widened, as if it caught her by surprise, and she said, “Oh, Jesus.” Then a pause while I kept fucking her, then she cried out, “Oh, my God, I’m cumming NOW, oh yes, yes!” She kept calling out as she pumped my dick with her pussy, wanting to make it last.

And then, like someone had pulled the plug, she paused at the apex of her rise, and slowly fell forward onto me. She was repeating, “Fuck, fuck,” over and over, holding on to me to keep from sliding off onto the bed. I put my arms around her tight.

She lay there for almost five minutes, I think, her breathing slowing imperceptibly until it reached normal. At some point, she pushed herself up on her arms so she could look at me.

She gave me a glorious smile. “That one just wiped me out, Sam. I was helpless and I didn’t care because I felt so fucking good, so relaxed, so happy. Geez, I wish they could all be like that.”

“Me, too. But I’ll take what I can get. I thought I saw a bit of that in your face when you came. It was beautiful.”

“A poor word for what it was, but I know what you mean. And you’ve still got more in you? Oh, you’re a keeper. What shall we do with this? Any ideas?”

“Well, I kinda like what you were doing before. I loved watching you on top of me, it’s very erotic, so maybe a little more of that?”

“Your wish is et cetera, et cetera, master.”

“Wait, I have an idea. How ‘bout you turn around, reverse cowgirl, then I could watch your ass for awhile.”

“So is this the kink you were hiding from me? You’re an ass man?”

“That’s not kinky at all. That’s a natural reaction. You’ve got a great ass, why wouldn’t I want to watch it?”

“Just pulling your leg, Sam. Or pulling something, anyway. Reverse it is.”

And in seconds she was turned around, settling down onto my dick again, and I wasn’t wrong, the ass was great, especially watching my dick sliding in and out. She got a good rhythm going, and she was able to push back hard on the downstroke, which felt wonderful. Every so often, I’d reach out and give one ass cheek or the other a swat, and she’d go, “Ah.”

I saw that the strokes were getting shorter but faster now as her breathing picked up, and I started talking to her, telling her how hot she looked and how good her pussy felt wrapped around my dick. I could feel my orgasm approaching in the distance.

And as she rose and fell, her little pink butthole peeked out at me, saying hi. I watched it, fascinated, moving up and down only a couple of inches as her ass moved over my dick. I moved my hand down toward my dick, palm up, extended a finger and touched her asshole, following it on the upstroke, then put it right at the entrance and held it there as her ass descended for the downstroke.

“Oh, my GOD!” she shouted. “Oh, fuck, oh fuck.” Her ass moved up and down, my finger stayed mostly stationary, penetrating her butt. One of her instructions had been, finger in asshole = wonderful warm orgasm spreading from her ass throughout her body. And it was washing over her now, making her shake, moaning, “I’m such a slut, that feels so good.” That was part of the instruction, too.

Watching her get off like that, brought me pretty close to the edge myself, so I pulled my finger out of her ass, and started hammering her pussy for all I was worth. This was going to finish me for the night, I was pretty sure, so it had better be a good one.

And in another thirty seconds I was there, it was rising up from my balls, and I was calling out to her, “Baby, I’m cumming now, I’m cumming,” in case there was any doubt. As it exploded into her, I told her, “Cum for me, Maria, cum now.”

She was facing away from me, but I could see her right hand between her legs pumping away as she worked her clit, telling the world that here it was, she was cumming and it felt amazing. The English part of the dialog kind of faded away in the midst of it, to be replaced by grunts and gasps and unconnected phonemes.

She slowed down like a spinning bicycle wheel does when friction reduces its angular velocity until it stops rotating. She fell forward, but caught herself with her arms so she didn’t fall off the bed. After a minute, she crawled off and slid up next to me and onto my body. There she closed her eyes.

I tried, but I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer, I was worn out. I closed my eyes and was out. I woke up some time later, I couldn’t tell how long I’d been out. She was still lying next to me, looking as peaceful as I’ve ever seen anyone. I suddenly realized that the condom was hanging on to my now-completely-limp dick only by pure luck. I held it on with one hand while I crawled off the bed and into the bathroom.

I dumped it, peed, and washed my hands, then thought that I might as well wash the parts that had gotten the most use, so I stepped into the tub and bathed my dick and balls with soap and warm water. I found a hand towel to dry myself, and stumbled back to bed, turning off the lamp on the dresser as I passed it. I pulled myself in close to her, placed a hand over hers, and was unconscious in moments.

It was light when I next awoke, but I couldn’t see where the clock was so I didn’t know how long I’d been out. The sun seemed fairly high in the sky, so it wasn’t dawn. Apparently I’d been sleeping on my side, facing her, close in with my lips on her boob. I could think of lots worse ways of waking up.

This was so pleasant that I didn’t move yet, just lay there thinking. I’d been kinda pissed at her and the others last night, using me as a door prize, with rock-paper-scissors done on the sly to determine who got to take me home. I almost walked out, but I was glad now that I hadn’t.

She really was a sweet girl, smart, with a great body, and open-minded and creative in bed. The only downside was that dangerous urge to look for the bad boys who’d treat her rough and order her around. That would not end well in any scenario, and I was concerned for her. To give her credit, she was aware of the danger and was working on it.

I started thinking about last night again. I’d been feeling a bit awkward about being the dominus in her fantasy and about the bondage, too. I’d been able to do it in a way that hadn’t really hurt her, but if I had to be honest with myself, I didn’t get a rush from it. Perhaps that would change if I did it more, but I didn’t think so.

And as I thought about last night, I realized that I had a stiffy. Morning wood, right on time. But she looked so relaxed that I didn’t have the heart to wake her, so I watched her sleep instead until I closed my eyes and nodded off again.

She woke me when she got up and walked into the hallway. In a few minutes I heard the toilet flush and she padded back into the bedroom.

“Oh. You’re awake. I hope it wasn’t me who woke you up.”

“No, I was already awake and then closed my eyes for a few minutes. Are you normally this bubbly at whatever time of the morning it is?”

“It’s about nine, and usually, no, I’m not. But I’m feeling really good this morning. Why would that be, d’ya think?”

“No idea.”

“Wait? Is that ... It is. It’s a hard-on. This puts a whole new light on the morning.”

“Just because I have a stiffy doesn’t mean I have the energy required to employ it. Maria, you wiped me out last night. I don’t know what I’ve got left in me.”

“It’s be a shame to waste it. Wait, I know! Sometimes I can’t get going till I’ve had a shower, that usually wakes me up. Let’s take a shower together! C’mon, it’ll be fun.”

“Who are you, and what have you done with Maria? The one I knew was never this ... effervescent.”

“You never saw me in the morning before. C’mon, outta bed and into the shower, let’s go.”

She was bouncing, I mean jumping up and down on her toes, that excited. Which I really couldn’t complain about because it made all the other parts of her bounce, too. It was better than Netflix.

I pulled myself up and followed her into the bathroom, where she started the water running. “I’m not gonna wash my hair, ‘cause it’ll take too long to dry, but if you want to, you’ve got short hair and I’ve got a hair dryer, ‘kay?”

I nodded. She found a shower cap on the back of the door and tucked her hair in, then held back the shower curtain, and said, “‘Come into my parlor’, said the spider to the fly.”

“Have you ever seen the movie ‘Psycho’? Just sayin’, ‘cause all this enthusiasm this early in the morning sets me on edge.”

“You can be a real stick-in-the-mud. Get into the shower, Sam.”

I got in and got wet, and she followed me. I let the warm water run through my hair, but she had found soap and was lathering my back. Her hands moved lower until she was rubbing soap on the cheeks of my ass, which felt great, especially when she let a soapy finger trail down my ass crack and poke at my asshole.

“Be careful what you start, or you may have to finish it, Maria.”

“That was the whole idea of this. You see how well it’s working?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.