Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

It was only a few blocks drive. Hers was an inoffensive brick apartment building, about four stories high, and she was on the second floor. I asked and she said she’d been here about three years, but had gotten a roommate after the first year when the rent became a little too much to handle alone.

She unlocked the door and flipped on a light. “Have a seat,” she said, “I’m just going to hang up my coat and get some wine.”

It was a small living room, but she had it decorated very nicely. A few armchairs and a smallish couch behind a coffee table. I sat on one end.

She called from the kitchen, “Looks like I only have white wine left, is that okay?” I didn’t really want any wine, but I answered that it was fine.

She came in carrying a bottle and two glasses. She sat on the couch and poured a little in each glass. “Cheers,” she said, raising her, and clinked glasses.

We chatted for awhile, and I was fascinated to see that each time she reached for her wine glass on the coffee table and our legs brushed, she’d jump like she was shocked. Her breathing began to get quicker and she kept glancing at me.

When she got so jumpy that it was making me a little uncomfortable, I put down my wine glass and said, “Maria, would you be offended if I did this?” I leaned in and kissed her, a very polite little kiss on the lips.

She pulled back just a few inches to look at me intently, then grabbed my head and pulled me in for a fierce lip-lock with lots of tongue and heavy breathing.

I separated and said, “Wow. You’re really good at that.”

“You liked that? I didn’t really think that was my best. Let me try again.”

She grabbed me and went searching for my tongue, with one arm around my neck and the other around my back.

If she had really assimilated the instructions, her skin would be almost electric about now. I pulled off her mouth and tugged at her earlobe with my lips, then worked my way down her neck, which set her to gasping and saying, quietly, “Oh, shit.”

I brushed her breast with my fingers as I reached for the buttons on her blouse, and she sucked in her breath and moaned. It looked to me as if the instructions were in place and working like a charm.

“Oh, what are you doing, Sam?”

“I need to see what you look like, Maria, or I’m going to have a stroke.”

“I don’t know if...”

“I think you do. What did it feel like when I did this?” I reached out with both hands and gently squeezed her tits, and she gasped. I was leaning now toward D-cup rather than C.

“Oh, God, they’re so sensitive.”

“They feel wonderful, Maria, I can’t wait to see them.” I went back to finish the buttons and pulled the blouse out of her skirt and rolled it back down her arms.

Holy smoke, I had way underestimated what was under there! The black lace bra looked like it could barely contain them. They weren’t large, but were very full and gorgeous. They spilled over the cup of her bra, and I had to lean down and kiss them.

“Damn, Maria, these are just perfect.” I pulled the bra down enough to release one nipple, which was hard and stood at attention. I leaned in and sucked on it, and she slapped a hand on the back of my head and pulled me in, say, “Ohmigod, yes, more.” So far, so good.

Reaching behind her, I found the clasp and tugged her bra free. Her breasts poured out and now seemed to dominate her body. For a moment, I saluted the lingerie engineer who had designed that masterpiece which was able to contain and minimize that profile. A remarkable piece of work.

But now they were there in front of me, and she looked like she was right on the edge. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity so I bent forward and sucked on the right nipple while squeezing her left tit. It felt spectacular. I imagined fucking those tits and cumming between them, arcing my jizz up over her face.

“Stand up, Maria.”

This wouldn’t work with most women, I thought, but Maria had said she liked being told what to do. She looked just a bit hesitant and fearful, not sure whether what would follow would be pleasant or painful.

“You’re extraordinary, Maria, really beautiful. I need to see the rest of you. I’m going to take off your skirt now.”

She was breathing quickly now, and I could hear the air going past her teeth as she inhaled and exhaled. I found the zipper to her skirt, and pulled it down her hip. No longer held in place by her hips, the skirt shimmied downward, and a small tug made it fall to the floor.

She stood there in her high heels dressed now only in black panties. “Jesus, Maria, I’m dumbstruck. You’re stunning.”

She smiled, a quick flash replaced immediately by apprehension over what might follow. She didn’t yet know if I was a demanding sexual bully, or someone who’d take her slowly and tenderly -- and she also didn’t know which she’d prefer!

Her pussy was only inches in front of me, so I leaned forward and kissed it through her panties and she moaned. Her legs were slightly apart, so while I kissed her cloth-covered clit, I slid one finger between her legs and stroked her pussy.

I could feel her legs quivering now, and with her eyes half closed she was whimpering, “Oh, oh, it’s really sensitive, ohmigod.”

I reached around behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed. They felt really nice, very firm and tight, and it made her moan. Oh, right, she likes her ass fucked, so this would be like a lead-up to that.

I had to see the rest of it, so I hooked my fingers in her panties and pulled them downward. Once past her butt cheeks, they fell to her ankles.

She had a full bush, but her labia were shaved, and her asshole, too. It was lovely, so I leaned in and licked and got a gasp in return. I put the finger back between her legs and, sure enough, it was damp and a little slick. My finger slid smoothly between her labia and over her pussy and it made her say, “Oh, fuck, yes, like that, it feels so good, Sam.”

“I think this might be easier to do if we were lying down. Show me where your bedroom is, Maria.”

And naked, in her high heels, she led me towards the back of the apartment and went into one of the two rooms there. It wasn’t large, but there was a full size bed and a closet and a small dressing table.

“Sit on the edge of the bed, Maria. I’m going to get undressed now, because I can’t wait to feel what happens when our bodies come together.”

And she watched my every move as I removed first one thing, then another, until I stepped out of my shorts. She was focused on my dick, wanting to grab it, lick it, but resigned to waiting for instructions.

“Stand up, Maria, and come to me.”

She moved slower than I would have anticipated, perhaps because she thought this was where I’d get physical and demanding. Instead, I reached out and pulled her in, our bodies tight against one another, kissing hard, me with my hands on her ass, squeezing it and running my fingers up and down her crack, her with one hand tentatively brushing against my dick.

She was moaning in her throat, because the instructions said she would be really aroused, and that was what she was feeling.

I took her hair in one hand and pulled her head back slowly but firmly. I looked her in the eyes and told her, “I want to feel your lips on my dick, Maria. Go down on your knees and suck my cock. Make sure you use your tongue, too.”

There was that flash of trepidation, but this was something she knew how to do and she was pretty sure she could do a good job, too.

With her hands holding my sides, she dropped slowly to her knees until she was right in front of my erect cock, pointing at her. She put her palms on my ass and leaned in to kiss the tip of it, then opened her lips and slipped them over the head, and back out again.

It made me catch my breath, it was seriously erotic. I think she still wanted control, so I told her, “Look up at me while you do that, Maria, right in my eyes. That’s the only way you’ll know if you’re doing it right.”

She raised her eyes and continued to slide the head of my cock into her mouth, barely touching it with her lips, and it was exquisite.

“That’s so good, Maria. Can you go deeper for me?”

Oh, yes, she could. She wasn’t bragging when she said she liked feeling it in her throat. She went way down on it and I could feel it pushing into her throat, and she moaned. So did I.

“Are you forgetting anything, Maria?” I managed to choke the words out.

She looked up at me in surprise, my dick still deep in her throat.

“Your tongue, baby. Use your tongue.”

The light went on in her eyes, and she started massaging the shaft with her tongue. I think she was a little embarrassed to have forgotten, so she worked extra hard. This was actually feeling amazing, and I could feel a rumbling starting up in my balls. I’d have to stop soon, or lose it.

“Christ, Maria, that is fucking amazing. Now I have to feel it deeper so I’m going to fuck your face. Open up wide, that’s it.”

She looked afraid and really horny at the same time. I her hair in my hands on the side of her face, and forced my dick into her throat. I didn’t really find it arousing to do that, but some part of her needed that dominance, so I fucked her face for a minute, until I could hear her starting to gag, then I pulled out.

She gasped for air, saliva running down her chin as she looked up at me. “Jesus, baby, that is so hot when I’m fucking your throat like that. You do that so well. A little more, please, this time you go down all the way on me, right to the bottom. Can you do that?”

Foolish question. She swallowed to catch her breath, then opened her mouth wide and pushed all the way down my cock, until her lips were pressed against my pubic bone. Then she wrapped her lips tight around my dick and worked her way slowly up the shaft, with her tongue licking all the way.

She popped off the end, took a breath, then looked up at me, waiting for my decision. “Holy crap, Maria, that was the most amazing thing I’ve ever felt. You’re a wonder. Once more, please.”

So she did. This time, when she got to the bottom, she didn’t close her lips, instead she stuck out her tongue and licked the top of my ball sack, watching me the whole time. I nearly fainted, my legs were shaking. Then she wrapped her lips around the shaft and sucked her way to the top.

“Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I’ve never felt anything like that. That was incredible. I can’t do any more of that because I’m so close to cumming. Sometime, though, I’d love to do that, have you go really deep and hold it there until I cum down your throat.

“Now I want you to lie back on the bed. Bring your ass right to the edge and pull your knees back so I can see your pussy.”

She crab-walked backwards, watching me the whole time, until she felt the bed behind her, then sat on the edge, rolled backwards and pulled her legs back.

I wondered if she knew how hot she looked. A lot of women have self-image issues and really don’t know how sexy they are. Now I could see her pussy with the labia slightly swollen and parted, glistening. Below it, the first time I’d seen it, was a beautiful puckered pink asshole.

I knelt on the floor in front of her, and kissed and licked the inside of her thighs starting from her knee and moving downward toward her pussy. I could feel her body almost vibrating as each kiss sent a pulse through her.

By the time I reached her cunt, she was about ready to take off, gasping and whimpering, encouraging me. When my tongue touched her labia, she shouted, “Oh, fuck, yeah!” I kissed it all up and down, trying to avoid her clit, but right now this was enough.

And when I reached her pussy and stuck my tongue in her cunt, she slapped her hands on my head and tried to push it in. She just wanted more of my tongue, but had forgotten how to speak. So I tongue-fucked her for awhile until I thought she was going to hurt herself, so I hooked two fingers, slipped them into her pussy, and rubbed what I thought was her G-spot.

And off she went like a Roman candle, shouting, “Yes! Yes! Right there!” I kept it up for a few more seconds until she got sensitive, then just slid my fingers in and out slowly.

“Oh, Sam, oh, wow, that felt so good. Amazing. A couple more like that would be really nice.”

“Shouldn’t be a problem, baby. I can see a couple of places that still need some attention. Be right with you.”

In fact, I was really enjoying playing with her pussy. She was very responsive, and I liked making her feel good. Right now, I was just rubbing her labia, spreading them apart, letting my fingers trail between them. This was supposed to get her aroused and feeling like she was almost ready to cum, according to the instructions.

So I rubbed and occasionally slapped her wet pussy, which made her catch her breath and moan. I asked her, “Does that feel good when I do that, Maria? Do you like it when I slap your cunt?”

“It gets me so close, Sam. Don’t tease me, please.”

“I’m just building up to a finale. You’ll get there. You really want to cum?”

“Oh, yes, please.”

“Then ask me politely. No, beg me for it. Beg me to make you cum.”

She was looking desperate. I could see her working up her courage.

“Please, Sam, I need this. Please, make me cum, oh, do it now.”

I could almost see some guys getting off on this control, waiting to see how miserable they could make her, waiting for something that might never arrive. I couldn’t do that.

I knew the things what would get her off, because I had told her. I’d done one already, and now I licked my way up her slit, slowing down to almost nothing as I neared her clit. She had wrapped her hands in my hair and was trying to pull me north, but I was resisting, moving at my pace.

She was nearing despair when I finally moved my tongue onto the very bottom of her clit, and she shouted, “Ohmigod, that’s it!” I couldn’t hold back, not in good conscience, so I attacked her clit with my tongue, even pulling it with my lips, until she arched her body, her muscles stiff, until she collapsed onto the bed.

“Oh, fuck, yeah, that’s it, right there. Really nice, Sam. Damn, I feel good. Ten or twenty more like that and I’ll be set, thanks.”

“Ten or twenty more and I’ll be dead. And after I bought you a sandwich, too.”

“Guys are always complaining. That was nice. I feel really relaxed now.”

“Happy to help. I wonder if there are some other things you might enjoy.”

I was curious here to see if she’d actually open up and tell me what she liked done to her, as she had when drugged. My take was that she was a little shy about this, not comfortable with telling her partners what she wanted.

“Everything you’ve done has felt great. More of that.”

Okay, so there we are. She won’t open up, at least not until we knew each other better.

“Well, there are parts of your body I haven’t paid enough attention to. I should probably correct that oversight.”

I brought my head lower and again started kissing and tonguing her labia, moving lower. When I reached her pussy, she gasped again, so I stuck my tongue in, just to say hello. She said, “Oh, fuck, yeah” in response.

But I didn’t stay long. I was headed elsewhere. Southbound. I stopped at the perineum, that space separating the vagina and the anus. Very sensitive in some women. And men, too. I stuck my tongue on it, hard, and licked, back and forth, as fast as I could.

“Jesus. Ohshit, ohshit, ohmigod, Sam!”

I kept that up for awhile longer, until my tongue couldn’t go that fast anymore and I felt like it was going to cramp. I slowed way down and edged lower, until my tongue was poking at her asshole. Then I pushed it in -- or tried, anyway -- and she yelled, “Oh, right there, do it, Sam, yes!”

I couldn’t push it in, it was too flexible, but it was more than enough to have it poking at her ass. She was going nuts, getting really close to cumming, because that was what she had been told to do when I licked her asshole.

It was getting really wet now, too, because with my tongue hanging out so much I was drooling everywhere, saliva running down her ass crack. Maria was grabbing at the bedclothes now, moaning, “Fuck, so close, do it.”

So I did. I took two fingers, stuck them in my mouth to get them wet, and pushed them slowly into her ass. She shouted, “Oh, fuck, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, God, yes!” Her ass shook while I pushed my fingers in and out, and she gasped, “God, yes.”

After a minute, when she changed her chant to “Wait, wait,” I pulled them out with a wet pop. She fell back on the bed, and let her legs slowly drop down onto the floor, looking barely conscious.

“I’ve got to find your bathroom, Maria. Be right back.”

She waved one finger indistinctly, arm still on the bed. I found it without too much trouble and relieved my bladder, and washed my hands and face. I found her in the same position on the bed, feet on the floor, looking really sexy. From this angle, the way her boobs hung to the side of her chest was very hot.

I made a detour to my wallet, where I pulled out the two condoms I had with me. I wondered if she had lube somewhere.

“Maria? Come up here with me. Lie next to me.”

She seemed semi-conscious, but did finally pull herself up, and rolled in next to me. Geez, great tits. Her eyes were closed.

“Are you okay? You look a little out of it.”

“I’m actually fine, feeling fabulous, in fact. Really relaxed and happy, and I don’t get to enjoy that feeling very often, so I was indulging myself.”

“Well, I hope I had something to do with the relaxed and happy part.”

She opened her eyes and said, “Honey, you’ve got everything to do with it. Geez, how many times did I cum? And we haven’t even fucked yet.”

“So we should do that, before I forget how. Maria, I’m glad you liked the things I did. I want to do more of them, but I need your help to do that. What do you like guys to do with you?”

This was the second try. If she didn’t open up to me, then it was probably buried too deep. I’d wing it, because I had an idea what she liked, but some of the details were lost.

Now she looked like she had seen a snake and she was terrified of snakes. I could see her close up. I got close to her and put my arm around her and looked her in the eye.

“Something’s scared you, Maria. Was it something I did? Or said? Please, talk to me.”

It took her a while. When she spoke I almost couldn’t hear her. “It was nothing you did. It’s just hard for me to say what I like because ... I can’t say it because people will think poorly of me if I say what turns me on.”

“You mean you think people will judge you harshly, something like that?”

She nodded.

“It’s possible that some people are a little rigid or narrow-minded about what’s normal -- I really dislike that word -- what’s acceptable when two people are making love. I’ve got my kinks, you may have yours, the woman at the deli counter at the market has hers. We may not like each other’s kinks. Or we may find someone who’s open-minded, willing to try something new, see if they like it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.