Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

In my dream, I felt like someone was watching me, waiting to pounce, and I couldn’t see them. When I woke, Sara was lying next to me, wide awake, looking at me. It took me a moment to remember where I was, and who was here, but it came back.

“Was I snoring?”

“No. I was just looking at you.”

“I think it woke me up. You were looking too loudly.”

She smiled.

“What time is...” I looked at the clock on the dresser. “Two in the morning? Why is anyone up at two in the morning? Why are you up at this hour?”

“I dunno. I slept enough, then I woke up. I slept really well, in fact.”

“And you woke me from my coma to tell me that? You are an evil woman.”

“No, Sam, I woke you because I’ve been lying here playing with myself. I was thinking about what you did to her and it made me really horny. And playing with myself is not enough. I need you to make love to me.”

“Sara, that’s really sweet, but there’s a basic problem with that.” I pointed down to where my dick was flopping around looking like a piece of wet rope. Completely limp.

“Oh, that. I think I can fix that. If I can, will you fuck me till I cum? I want to cum like Carol did, and then collapse.”

I admired her confidence, as well as her faith in me to bring her to climax. It was quite touching, in a way. But feeling as I did now I doubted whether she’d be able to bring my dick to life.

“Let’s try this, Sara. Let’s set a time limit, say ten minutes. If you can’t get me hard in ten minutes, let’s call a time-out and wait till morning. By that I mean ‘real’ morning, when actual living people are moving about, then we’ll try again. Okay?”

“Deal. Lie back. On your back.”

I’ve give her credit. She went at it with full commitment. She got a hand under my balls, fondling them, while stroking the base of my poor, limp dick with her thumb and two fingers and sucking the head into her mouth. She got her tongue moving, making sure that there was always something tantalizing, titillating, teasing, stimulating going on.

When she had gotten it semi-hard, she started stroking the length with her fist, jacking it, then she leaned down and sucked one ball into her mouth, tonguing it, then the other one, and back and forth. I was beginning to move around in response, because even if I wasn’t hard, this still felt pretty goddamn good.

She pulled off my left testicle with a smack and looked up at me with an ‘are you ready’ smile. She opened her mouth and slid the dick in almost all the way, wrapping her lips tightly around the shaft, then bobbed up and down, the tongue attacking it inside her mouth.

“Oh, crap, Sara, that’s really nice.”

She pulled her lips off the head with a wet pop, then opened her mouth and dropped down the shaft again, sliding up and down, while jerking the base of it with her fingers. I was detecting decided rigidity already, and she wasn’t done.

She had watched Carol go down on me and I think she had picked up a couple of pointers without realizing it. Now when she dropped down onto my dick, she started moving her head in different directions so as to change the angle of attack and stimulate different parts of the dick. It felt really good.

I was going to tell her, when she pulled off one more time, took the shaft in her hand and spit on the head, then dropped all the way down. When she reached the point where my dick pushed into her throat, she didn’t stop as she usually did. This time she pushed a little, and my dick slid into her throat and her lips reached the bottom. I could hear her fighting the urge to gag.

She pulled out quickly, coughing. She looked at me again, then spit on it once more and dropped all the way down again. She got her tongue moving this time and it felt fucking wonderful. She pulled out again quickly and coughed.

“Jesus, Sara. That’s just amazing. You’ve never done that before, not to me, anyway. Unbelievable.”

“It was an experiment. I did better than I thought I would. So, what’s the decision? Is this thing functional now?”

I looked down at it, and it seemed to be pretty much standing erect on its own. “We’ll call that a success. Let’s not waste it.”

She gave me a brilliant smile, and I said, “Can you reach the bag at the bottom of the bed?”

She looked and found it and hooked it on a hand and passed it to me. I found a condom and unwrapped it, but she said, “Let me.” She took it and rolled it on like an expert.

I pulled her on top of me and asked, “What would you like? Do you have a favorite position?”

“Nope, they all feel great. Let’s start with you on top.”

I would normally spend a fair amount of time licking and kissing, sticking fingers inside her and so on, but I suspected the ‘suggestions’ from last week were still in place and I wanted to find out if that was true, so no foreplay. Well, a little.

So I lay beside her, on our sides, almost face to face, and gave her a long, slow kiss while I squeezed her butt and stroked her pussy, letting a finger occasionally brush lightly over her clit. I could feel her respiration increase, but I wasn’t sure if that was her anticipating being fucked, or the ‘suggestions’ I had given her about how she was to respond when I did this or that.

I thought perhaps she wasn’t as wet as she should be before we started fucking, and I was tired enough that I didn’t want to spend a lot more time on foreplay, so I found the bottle of lube by touch and applied a drop to the tip of my dick and rubbed it on.

I rolled Sara onto her back and she spread her legs as widely as she could with Carol lying asleep next to us. On my knees, I rubbed my dick up and down her slit, teasing her, watching her all the time to see it written on her face. I moved a little higher and pressed it against her clit, and she moaned.

It was time. We both needed more sleep, whether she knew it or not. I brought the dick lower and pointed it at the entrance to her pussy and slid in. We both let out our breath. That felt great. I began a rhythm, not too fast, about halfway in, then out again. She was talking quietly to herself, eyes closed.

Having cum not too long ago, I thought I’d be able to keep this up for awhile. She was building up to something, as I’d told her, that it would keep feeling better and better, bringing her closer to the edge, so she could likely get off a couple of times before I did. And I so loved watching her cum, it was such a joy to see.

I picked up the speed a little, and pushed in a little further, not quite bottoming out but close. I could see her lips moving with silent words, and sometimes her mouth would open in a kind of unexpected gasp as a pulse hit her.

I leaned forward, pushing her thighs back, her knees almost at her shoulders and started hammering my dick into her. It was no longer a gentle rise in the pleasure level, now it was release pounding on the door, and she was calling out, “Oh, Sam, like that, oh, hard, do it hard, I’m so close, baby.” Yeah, she was, and she didn’t know how close.

I did another ten seconds or so of hard fucking. Normally this would bring me right to the edge of orgasm, but I was still recovering from the last one, so not yet. I pounded my dick into her and leaned in close to her, watching her eyes, and whispered, “Cum for me, Sara.”

She gasped and pounded my back with her fists as she stared at me wild-eyed, and shouted, “Oh, fuck, I’m cumming, oh, don’t stop, so good like that!” I kept fucking hard as she kept crying out, her voice getting softer and softer, until she lay back, almost limp, and her eyes closed.

I slowed down to almost nothing, just the smallest movement of my cock in her pussy, and even that may have been a little too much. I moved back sitting on my heels, the tip of my cock still inside her, but not really moving. I gently stroked her labia, careful not to overstimulate her.

When she opened her eyes, I smiled at her and told her, “You always look so beautiful when you cum, it’s angelic.”

“I didn’t feel like an angel, I felt like a devil. Angels aren’t supposed to feel dirty and be lustful and be able to cum like that.”

“I’m sure that’s just bad PR, if anyone should be allowed orgasms, it’s angels.”

She talked a little as she tried to recover, and I started moving my dick in and out because I was enjoying the feel of it inside her. Especially when it was sliding in and out.

I noticed she was stumbling over the occasional word as she tried to talk, her breathing getting a bit irregular. “Sam, I just came. Why am I feeling like it’s getting close again?”

“Maybe you’re not, maybe it just feels good. Just enjoy what you’re feeling and whatever happens happens, okay?”

I moved her onto her side, facing the center of the bed, and lifted her left leg. I got my arm under it to support it and slid up her right leg until my dick was again pointing at her pussy like a hunting dog. I pushed a little and it slipped right in. I had my left leg on the bed and my right on the floor and was able to get a good thrust going, slapping my dick into her.

That left my right hand free to play with that fucking beautiful ass, giving it the occasional light slap because I loved the sound of it. She’d catch her breath every time I did it.

Sara was sounding a little desperate now, and I could feel something happening to me, far away. Under me, she was talking herself close to cumming again, trying to convince herself she could make it happen. “Oh, Sam, I’m so close, how can that be? It feels so good. Don’t stop, please.”

I found that, in this position, it took the barest effort to slap my dick all the way into her cunt with a wet sound, making her go “Uh” each time it happened. There was almost no strain on my back. I made a mental note to try this one again.

But I wanted to watch her face because I loved watching her get off. I told her, “Sara, let’s switch positions. You get on top so I can see you.”

I pulled out and she rolled off the bed a little drunkenly. I lay down and she climbed on top, her knees on either side of my legs, and lowered herself down slowly onto my dick. I could see her release her breath as it filled her up again.

I looked over to my right and saw that Carol was now awake, and had turned on her side so she could watch Sara get fucked. Maybe it was just everyday voyeurism, but I thought there was a touch of something else there. Sara had her arms extended and was leaning on my chest as she rode me.

Sara had established a rhythm and depth that suited her, riding me with such beautiful concentration that I felt privileged to see it. Sometimes she’d get a burst of pleasure that would flash so briefly over her face that it was gone almost before I’d seen it fully. I reached up and played with her tits because they were beautiful and why not.

Whatever it was that was happening in my balls was starting to get more insistent, so I began to push a little harder into her to hurry it along. She opened her eyes to look at me, almost pleadingly. “Sam, I know I’m gonna cum again, I just know it. Help me get there, I need this.” I knew I wasn’t far off, either, so win-win.

Sara had closed her eyes tight, like too much visual stimulation would interfere with her pending orgasm, and was talking to herself again like she was the only person here.

I looked to the right again, and Carol was now watching me. She leaned close to me and whispered in my ear, “I wish you had two dicks so you could do me and her at the same time.”

“Carol,” I whispered back, “that’s very kinky, I almost like it. Would you like to participate? There’s a bottle of lube here somewhere. I wonder what would happen if someone lubed up two fingers and pushed them in her ass. I’m not sure she likes it, but maybe she could be convinced.”

And I could see the wheels turning as she played that out in her mind, and having made the decision, she sat up to find the bottle.

Above me, Sara was almost desperate. She could feel she was close, almost there, she just needed a little nudge to get over the edge. I hammered my dick into her a little harder, trying to get my own orgasm on the track, and it wasn’t far off.

Over Sara’s shoulder, as she moved up and down, I could see Carol’s head as she prepared what was in her hand. She lowered her head so I couldn’t see her anymore, but I didn’t need to, I knew exactly when Carol made her move. Sara’s eyes flew open and she shouted. “Omigod, no, what are you...” and she fell forward onto me, trying to get away from it.

And here was my orgasm, right on schedule, moving up from my balls. I moved my head closer to Sara and said quietly, “I’m cumming, baby, cum for me now.”

She froze, just for the briefest moment, then howled, “Oh, GOD, yes! I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh, yes, don’t stop!”

I think she was talking to me, but Carol took it as an instruction to keep pumping her lubed fingers into Sara’s ass, which was shaking under me, milking me with spasms that made me cry out.

It felt spectacular, and it seemed like it went on for a long time, but was probably only seconds. Sara still had her eyes closed tight, her mouth in an “O”, gasping and moaning, until she eventually collapsed onto me. I couldn’t see, but it looked like Carol was still fucking her ass with her fingers. I had to tell her to stop, and she looked aggrieved.

I put my arms around Sara to keep her from falling off me, my dick still in her pussy. She may have been asleep, but I kissed her shoulder and her cheek gently and told her how beautiful she was when she came. After a couple of minutes I rolled her off me into the middle of the bed between me and Carol.

I would have liked nothing better than to close my eyes and fall asleep, but my shrinking dick told me I’d better do something about the condom. I struggled to my feet and made it to the bathroom where I got rid of the condom and peed. I washed my hands and stumbled back to the bed.

Carol had wrapped an arm around Sara and was looking, I thought, a bit possessive. Sometime this week I’d have to have a talk with Sara about Carol. I wasn’t sure about her radar and if she could recognize that Carol had designs on her. That would be an awkward conversation.

As soon as I lay down I could feel unconsciousness dropping over me. I took one of Sara’s hands in mine before I drifted off.


I woke slowly. I could smell coffee, I thought, and I think I heard the sound of glasses and bottles clinking. Through my half-opened eyes I could see Sara ... no, it was Carol, lying on her side, back to me, just beginning to move. I turned my head and found the clock on the dresser. Eight-thirty. Eight-thirty? That was just uncivilized and cruel.

I heard the sound of bare feet padding into the room and Sara came into my field of view. She looked at me and smiled. “Are you up finally?”

I asked, “Why do you hate me? What did I do to you? Eight-thirty?”

“Fine. Take as much time as you need. I just came in to say there’s coffee made.” She patted my foot and left.

I closed my eyes again, but whatever dream I’d been having was long gone, and I didn’t seem to be able to get back to sleep. So I lay there with my eyes closed, determined to rest a while longer.

But that was not to be, either. I felt rather than heard Carol shifting around in the bed, and after a few minutes a hand reached out and grabbed my cock. I jumped.

“And good morning to you, too,” she said. “I see you’re awake, sort of. This guy was awake before you were, poking straight up. Morning wood, God’s gift to the faithful, or whoever’s around, anyway.”

“Carol, your dedication is commendable, but there are physical limits to what we’re capable of. I’m only human.”

“You sell yourself short, Sam. If fact, you don’t even need to do much if you don’t want to. I can do the work.”

I looked doubtful, so she said, “Okay, you just lie there and I’ll prove you’ve got it in you, just watch.”

She scuttled over and knelt by me, taking my dick in one hand. She brought her head in close and wrapped her lips around the head of my dick, moving her lips around the rim. That was interesting, no one had done that to me before. It was seriously arousing.

Now she slid her lips lightly up and down over the rim. I hadn’t intended to make a sound, but one came out nevertheless.

After the first three minutes she was bobbing up and down on my dick and I was gasping. Every so often she’d look over at me with a smug look on her face that said, “Just leave this to the experts.”

She had one hand fondling my balls when she opened her mouth and dropped all the way down to the bottom, the head of my dick pushing back into her throat, and I said, “Oh, shit. Ohmigod.”

Her lips and tongue were all over the place and I was really surprised how long she was able to hold it in her throat. She finally pulled off with a wet ‘shlock’ sound. I was chanting, “Oh, fuck, oh, fuck.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.