Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female - Cover

Response to Hypnozamine in the Human Female

Copyright© 2022 by bpascal444

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A researcher finds that his new drug has unexpected side effects, and runs some non-sanctioned drug trials on his own with remarkable results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Friday morning at work we all met for our first group session. We had agreed last night that we didn’t want to get bogged down in endless meetings, so what we decided on was something akin to the Scrum meetings used in software development, where teams had small, well-defined short-term tasks to accomplish. Each team discusses their progress and problems, and the other teams can see how it affects them, and may even have suggestions for fixes and improvements.

Obviously, this wouldn’t translate perfectly to a research environment, but it was a start, and it got us all talking. So we all came out of the meeting energized.

That energy carried through most of the day. At one point Clark poked his head into the lab and was surprised to find us all immersed in an intense discussion of experimental results and where they led us next. He wandered off after listening to us talk for a bit.

I was surprised at the end of the day how satisfied I felt, like we’d accomplished something. It wasn’t a feeling I’d had often at RBP. I hoped it didn’t peter out.

I stopped at a diner for dinner -- meatloaf, mashed potatoes -- because I wouldn’t really have time to go home, eat and then meet Carol. I paid the check and left with an after-dinner mint and heartburn.

The Starbucks was only a few blocks away, so I was early. I bought an Americano, and sat at a table where I could watch the door. I chose a location that was not close to other occupied tables. The aerosol tube was in my pocket.

Close to the appointed time a woman walked in and looked around. She was close to the description Sara had provided, blonde hair cut in a low-maintenance bob, about 5’ 8”, bright smile. She looked in my direction and I raised my hand in a wave and stood up.

“Carol?”

“Yes. Sam?”

“Right first time. Nice to meet you. I recognized you immediately from Sara’s description. She tells me you’re a flight attendant. How long have you been doing that?”

And so on. We traded life details, questions and answers back and forth while we checked each other out. She was quite good looking, with perhaps a little more makeup than I preferred. But I could see that men would think her sexy and speculate about what she’d be like in bed.

I couldn’t see this being a long-time involvement, but as a one-off threesome I agreed it would be fun to try. So, having decided that, I needed to figure out step two, applying the hypnozamine in a public place without her or anyone else noticing.

After a little thought, I palmed the aerosol, stood up and picked up my cup. “I think I’m going to get a refill. Can I bring you something?”

I stood next to her, the empty cup held in my palm supported by a thumb and index finger, the aerosol held in my palm with my middle finger on the pump button. You couldn’t see the aerosol under the cup.

“I’ll have a chai tea, thanks.” I nodded and gave one spray in her direction as I turned toward the counter. The sound of the spray was lost in the noise of the room.

When I returned, she was sitting quietly, her arms on the table, looking out the window at nothing. I set her tea down and sat.

“Carol, are you feeling okay? You look a little lightheaded.”

“I’m fine, thank you. Just daydreaming, I think.”

“Daydreams are nice. What were you daydreaming about?”

“I was thinking about what your tongue would feel like in my pussy.”

Whoa! Sara was right, no boundaries whatsoever. Granted, she was in a kind of trance, but those states are usually a reflection of a person’s normal waking responses.

“Is your pussy wet now?”

“Yes. My pussy’s a little damp now.”

“I’m really happy that you find me attractive, Carol. I think you’re really sexy, too. I’m getting a little hard-on now thinking about it. Don’t you find your skin tingling, the hairs standing up, almost like your skin’s electric? Do you feel that?”

She looked down at her arm. “That’s amazing, I can almost see it.”

“And if I were to reach out and touch your arm, it would be like a shock, but a burst of pleasure rather than electricity.” I reached out and touched her wrist lightly. She gasped and said, “Oh, wow!”

“And as you think about the three of us, making love, you find your nipples getting really hard, and you start breathing a little faster, and your pussy is getting really wet, can you feel it?”

She was squirming on the stool now. “Oh, God, yes.”

“But you can’t do anything about it now, Carol, ‘cause we’re here and not alone. It will have to wait for tomorrow, which makes it even hotter. Isn’t that right?”

“I can’t wait that long.”

“Yes, you can. And you’re thinking about all the things that Sara and I will do with you and it almost makes you cum.

“And, Carol? When we do get together you’re going to find that the touch of our bodies will be extremely arousing, it’ll bring you close to cumming, the same as if I were to suck your nipples or lick your asshole or rub your pussy. You know this, don’t you?”

“Yes, yes.”

“When I lick your clit or stick my fingers in your pussy, you’ll cum, a series of delightful, small orgasms that will leave you feeling relaxed and happy. When I stick something into your ass, it will give you a wonderful, warm orgasm that spreads from your ass all through your body, leaving you feeling a little slutty but really satisfied.

“And you’ll want to find all the things that I like having done to me, because it makes you really happy to make me feel good. And you’ll do the same for Sara.

“When I finally fuck you, Carol, my dick in your cunt or in your ass will make you crazy with anticipation, feeling better and better, bringing you right to the edge of cumming, but you won’t cum, Carol.”

At this, her face fell and I thought she was going to burst into tears.

“You won’t cum until I say the words ‘cum for me’ to you, and then you’ll cum with a powerful release that will shake you and leave you breathless, feeling wonderful, delighted and happy and complete. You won’t recall me saying the words because all you’ll be able to process is the orgasm you’re having. Remember, you can’t cum until I give you permission, Carol. What are the words you’ll be listening for, Carol?”

“It’s ‘cum for me’.”

“Carol, when I say the word ‘O’Hare’ to you, you will block out all the sensations and stimuli around you, and will hear my voice alone, nothing else. And you will want to do what I tell you because it makes you feel good when you do that. And when I clap my hands, you will awake again and remember nothing of what we said, but you will still do the things I asked, because you want to, as if you thought of them yourself. Can you do that, Carol? What’s the word you’ll be listening for?”

“It’s ‘O’Hare’.”

I could see her eyes start moving around now, as the drug started to fade. I had a couple of things left.

“Carol, are you looking forward to getting me and Sara into bed?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Do threesomes turn you on? Tell me the things that get you really hot.”

“I think Sara’s hot. I’ve wanted to do her since she moved in. I like doing stuff in groups where there are all kinds of possibilities, lots of dicks. I like guys cumming on me, that makes me cum sometimes. I like my ass fucked. I like picking up guys and fucking them and then walking out on them when they’re just ready for round two.”

“You are quite the tease, aren’t you, Carol?”

“I like people to want me.”

“Okay, Carol, I think we’ll have fun tomorrow, you and me and Sara. Are you excited?”

“Oh, hell, yeah. I’m going to go home...”

Here she faded off and slowly looked around, trying to remember where she was. She saw me and was surprised.

“I’m sorry, I think I spaced out for a moment. What were we talking about?”

“Well, we were just finding out about each other, and trying to decide whether we wanted the three of us to get together tomorrow. I’m in. How about you?”

“Oh, yeah, I’m in, and really happy that you agreed. Listen, Sam, how would you feel about a little warm-up?”

“I don’t think that would be fair to Sara, so let’s wait till tomorrow.”

I actually think she pouted a little, but she caught herself and said politely, “All right, till tomorrow. And now I think I’d better go. Very nice to meet you, Sam, and I’ll look forward to the next meeting. And I mean that.”

She held my hand just a bit too long, then took her bag and stepped out the door to find a cab.

I finished my lukewarm coffee and chuckled to myself. She really was a little slut, just as Sara said. I think Sara will be bowled over to find that Carol’s had the hots for her, but maybe I’ll let it be a surprise.

I made a mental note to stop by a drugstore and pick up a gross of condoms. If I met any more women like Carol I was going to need them.

At home I took off my coat and my shoes and walked around in my socks. I probably shouldn’t have had the second cup of coffee, but too late now.

The phone rang. It was Sara, as expected.

“So I take it you two got along okay?”

“Yeah, she’s attractive and -- what’s the right word? -- open-minded. I think a lot of her waking moments are based around sex, thinking about it, planning for it, doing it. It’s nice to have a hobby, but wow. I’ll give her credit, she’s dedicated.”

“Does that turn you off?”

“No, it actually works fine for the purpose we intended, but I’m not sure how you work that kind of ... commitment into a relationship if she ever decided to settle down.”

“I guess we can ask her tomorrow.”

“I’ll leave that to you. Sara, I’m a little concerned with how I’m actually going to keep up with the two of you. It may be more than I can handle.”

“Sam, it’s an experiment. We’ll figure it out. So we decided around eight would be good, my place. Feed yourself before you come, I’ll have wine and liquor here if either of you want it, okay?”

“Okay, Sara. I’m nervous and excited and terrified. Other than that, just another weekend.”

“We’ll be fine, Sam. ‘night.”

I hoped she was right. We weren’t even together yet and I was already having performance anxiety.

I slept badly and didn’t get up till late morning, and still felt sleep-deprived. This was, I was pretty sure, nerves interfering with my normal body rhythms. I remember feeling the same thing the night before my oral exams were scheduled in grad school.

I ate breakfast and then felt like I didn’t know what to do for the next nine hours. I made myself go out to do errands, get some fresh air.

I forced myself to buy something to make for dinner, just so I’d have something to occupy my hands and my mind. And thus I fumbled my way through the day until it was time to get ready. I showered and shaved. I found a small shoulder bag and put in a change of underwear and a clean shirt. And a bottle of lube and a good-sized handful of condoms. Ready for anything now.

I drove over to Sara’s. I got there a little early and sat outside in the car because I didn’t want to appear too eager. I waited till it was five minutes past the hour before going to the door and ringing the bell.

“We thought you got mugged!” came through the intercom.

“Nope, just running a bit late.” She buzzed me up.

I found her apartment door ajar and walked in, shutting it behind me. The two of them were sitting on the couch laughing like old friends.

Carol was wearing a yellow jumper-type dress with a bib and shoulder straps over a pullover blouse. Sara was dressed more informally in shorts and a dark tee-shirt.

“Uh, oh, looks like you’ve been hitting the wine pretty hard. You could’ve waited for me.”

“We just had one each, we’re fine. But you have to catch up.”

They looked pretty comfortable together, brushing up against one another. Carol’s eyes, I noticed, were pretty intense, like little lasers. I couldn’t tell if that was intoxication or arousal or both, but it looked like it wouldn’t take much to set her off.

I sat on the remaining space on the couch. “In the spirit of full disclosure I’ll tell you I’m pretty nervous about this, and really turned on, too.”

Carol, who had been sitting in the middle of the couch, slid over and put her hand on my leg. “Sam, you’re going to be fine, this’ll be fun, you’ll see.” She reached up and gave me a wet kiss on the mouth, with some tongue, while she rubbed my leg. Your basic demure ingenue.

“Carol,” said Sara, “you promised that you wouldn’t monopolize Sam. We’re going to share, right?”

She said, “Sure,” but it didn’t sound sincere. I may have to enforce the rules here so that there’s no resentment.

I stood up. “I never got to say hello to Sara. It’s her place, so it would be rude to overlook her.” I leaned down to Sara and tilted her head back and kissed her hard, with my hand on the side of her neck. I could feel her breathing get faster.

“What would you like to do?” I asked the two of them. “Do you want to socialize for awhile, have a drink? Or skip the preliminaries and get right to it? I’m asking, because I’m new at this and I don’t know what the rules are, or what people are comfortable with.”

They looked at each other and shrugged. They’d each had wine and seemed pretty relaxed with one other. That might change when things got more sexual.

Carol spoke first. “I have to admit, I’m pretty curious, about both of you. I’d kinda like to get down to it, maybe spend some time feeling each other up. Sara?”

Sara looked a little unsure, but she nodded. I held out my hand and Sara stood up. I held out my other hand to Carol and she smiled and stood up, too.

It was Carol who took the lead and we followed her into the bedroom. I was surprised to find Sara -- or maybe it was Carol, I’d have to ask -- had placed a variety of candles all over the bedroom. A lamp on the dresser was lit, but it wasn’t very bright.

Carol said, “Let’s start with him. There are two of us and we can overpower him if he struggles while we undress him. Are you going to struggle, Sam?”

“I’ll struggle a little, for appearance’s sake. I wouldn’t want you to think I’m easy.”

“Heaven forbid,” she said as she started on my shirt buttons. Sara dropped to her knees and unlaced my shoes. They made a good team, I thought.

With the shoes off, Sara undid my belt just as Carol got the last button on the shirt and pulled it off my shoulders. My pants dropped almost immediately afterwards, leaving me only my shorts and my socks.

“Okay, let’s see what we’ve got here,” said Carol, falling to her knees beside Sara. They looked at each other and Carol giggled. The two of them each took a hem in their hands and tugged. The shorts slipped off my hips, over my now-stiff erection, and down to my ankles.

“Oooo, nice,” said Carol. She leaned in and gave it a little lick, then said, “Your turn.” Sara leaned in and did the same. Then they both licked it, and I said, “Oh, fuck.”

They kept that up for a minute while every fiber of my being was telling myself, “Don’t cum, don’t cum yet.” Carol dropped her head lower and twisted to suck one of my balls into her mouth and tongue it. Sara stroked the shaft, staring at me, then wrapped her lips around the head and bobbed up and down.

“Ladies,” I begged, gasping, “I’m about thirty seconds from covering the two of you with jizz. You’ve got to slow down.”

“Geez, you’re no fun,” said Carol. “Okay, but hold on just a bit more, I’ve got to do this.”

She pushed Sara away, somewhat imperiously, I thought, and dropped her lips over my dick, seeing how it felt in her mouth. Apparently she liked it, because she made a little cooing sound and pushed all the way down the shaft until her lips were touching my pubic bone.

“Oh, FUCK, stop, Carol, or I’m going to cum!”

She pulled off, reluctantly, and gave it a final lick.

“Fucking amazing, but you’ve got to wait until I’ve gotten off at least once before you do that. It’s too sensitive right now.”

She sighed, and stood up. I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in close and stuck my tongue down her throat, while one hand fondled her ass. That and the implanted suggestions got her breathing a little heavier.

I found the zipper on the back of Carol’s dress and started pulling it down, while still sucking her tongue. I detached long enough to say, “Sara, why don’t you come up here and help with this?”

All she needed was the invitation, and she was on her feet. She was running her hands slowly up Carol’s legs, pausing to give the ass a little squeeze. The zipper was as far down as it could go, and I stepped back to pull it off her shoulders. Sara had her hands inside the open back now, running her hands up and down Carol’s bare skin.

I pushed the jumper down and it fell. Sara had to give it a little tug before it fell to her knees. Sara reached up and lifted the pullover up, and Carol raised her arms so Sara could lift it off her.

She had on white panties and no bra. Her tits were a nice size, and firm, a bit more than a handful. I squeezed a boob and said, “Well, that’s a real time saver, Carol, thanks.” I leaned in and took a nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. Carol gasped, and gasped again when Sara licked the other one. I squeezed the tit in my hand while still trying to suck the nipple off. Carol was moaning a little now, and I rubbed my free hand over her skin, dropping lower onto her stomach.

She could feel where it was going, and I could feel her tense with anticipation. But I instead stroked her pussy outside her panties, so I wasn’t actually touching her skin. I rubbed my fingers up and down her slit, making her moan.

“Sara,” I said, “why don’t you take off Carol’s panties. They seem to be in the way.”

I could see Sara’s eyes jump, her lips still locked onto Carol’s nipple. She wanted this, she thought, but this was a big step between an imaginary fantasy and reality. A little afraid, she dropped her hands to Carol’s panties and slowly pulled them over her hips, and they dropped to the floor.

Carol’s pussy was completely shaved, not a hair to be seen. The labia were small and slightly puffy.

Sara was now level with Carol’s pussy, looking at it closely, and she reached up and tentatively touched it, sliding her fingers over it. Carol had her eyes closed and was repeating “Oh, fuck, oh, fuck” quietly to herself. Sara leaned in and gave the labia a little kiss and Carol moaned.

I thought I should give Carol’s ass a closer inspection, so I dropped to my knees and put my hands on it and squeezed. It was fairly firm, not as memorable and not as rounded as Sara’s, but decidedly attractive. I leaned in and licked it and she cried, “Oh, yes!”

I couldn’t really see Sara, but from what I could see she had extended her chin and was now licking the slit between Carol’s labia. Carol had reached out and was holding Sara’s head in her hands, guiding her. Carol’s legs were still fairly close together, so there wasn’t a lot Sara’s tongue could do, but it was still enough and Carol was talking to herself, I couldn’t hear what.

I wondered what would happen if ... I took my two thumbs and pulled her butt cheeks apart and inserted my tongue, flicking it up and down. What happens is that Carol shouts, “Oh, Christ, yes, like that!” Her hips were almost vibrating now.

I kept it up for a minute, then pushed my tongue a little lower until I found her asshole. “God, yes, yes, right there!” Okay, she hadn’t lied, she likes her ass played with, so...

And before I knew it, Carol went off, full-bore orgasm, shouting and grunting. Huh? I had explicitly told her she wouldn’t get off till I said, ‘Cum for me’, yet ... Oh, wait. There are two of us involved with working on her. Sara must have done something. I didn’t say she couldn’t cum if it was someone else working on her.

I moved my head around Carol’s hip and found Sara looking up at Carol’s ‘O’ face. Carol’s hands were still holding Sara’s head, but Sara’s left thumb was rubbing Carol’s clit. Even from where I was I could see the pussy lips glistening, already wet.

Carol was coming down, her breath slowing. She said, “Wait, I gotta stop for a sec, and sit down. Wait.” She dropped to a sitting position on the bed, squeezing her tits. “That was really nice, Sara.”

Carol closed her eyes, and while she got herself together I took Sara’s hand and guided her to a standing position. “You look really hot tonight. I can’t wait to get my hands on you,” I said while stroking that gorgeous ass. I kissed her hard and got my hands under the tee-shirt and lifted it over her head. Her arms went up automatically to assist, and it dropped to the floor.

I started unbuttoning her shorts, but from behind me Carol said, “Oh, wait, I want to do that. You watch, I’ll do it.”

Again, it sounded like an order rather than a request, but I stepped back and sat on the bed while Carol jumped up and grabbed Sara and began kissing her wherever there was bare skin. Her hands were busy at Sara’s waist, and soon the shorts were loose and she pushed them down to the floor.

Sara had on a black lace bra and panties, perhaps the ones I had seen before, but still sexy. Carol had her lips on Sara’s boob now, kissing and licking, while her hands dropped to her ass, which she fondled through the black panties.

Sara was looking just the tiniest bit shell-shocked, as if this was going way faster than she was comfortable with. But she had signed on to the plan, so she honored her commitment. Carol fell to her knees in front of Sara, and looked up as she tugged the panties down over her hips. Sara closed her eyes, not sure what was coming next.

Next was Carol moving her lips onto Sara’s pussy and kissing it everywhere it was exposed. Sara really couldn’t help herself, it felt good and I could see her breathing pick up. Her thighs were still mostly together, but Carol lifted a finger and inserted it between her legs and stroked. That brought a choked gasp from Sara.

“Honey,” said Carol, “you need to lie back on the bed with your butt near the edge. I need to see this close up. Sara looked terrified, but she did what she was asked. Carol gently pushed her thighs apart, leaned in, and licked, bottom to top.

Sara’s head was turned to one side, looking at me, still sitting on the bed, and she looked desperate. I twisted around and leaned over her and kissed her, slow, gentle. I whispered to her, “You can take a time-out whenever you want, baby, just say the word. No one will do anything you don’t want to do, okay?”

I kissed her again, then moved down and pushed her bra aside, licked her tit and sucked a nipple. I could hear her whimpering now, trying to catch her breath. Down below, Carol had her face buried in Sara’s pussy moving up and down, side to side. She found her clit and I could hear the tongue working on it wetly.

I was still watching Carol, while fondling Sara’s boob, when Carol brought her hand up and put two fingers in her mouth, then hooking them into Sara’s pussy, curved up. I could see her looking for the right spot with her fingers, then she started rubbing them fast, side to side. Sara’s eyes opened wide, and she looked like she was teetering on the edge of a cliff, then she shouted, “Omigod, oh, oh, yes, I’m cumming, fuck!”

It took her a long time to wind down, because Carol kept licking or finger-fucking, Sara’s pleas to stop notwithstanding. Eventually Carol moved up, kissing her hips and stomach. She looked up, a smile on her face, and said, “Feel okay, honey?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.