The Case of the Wannabe Dom - Cover

The Case of the Wannabe Dom

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A detective reviews the video evidence in a sex act gone wrong.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   .

The detective walked into the small room, set down her paperwork, and walked over to the administrator.

“They just finished processing him but by the looks of this, it’s an open and shut case,” Barbara said. She slumped down in the chair and pulled herself up in front of the monitor. “So, this is what he recorded?”

“Yes Detective,” the young lady said. “I can’t even understand what’s all going on there,” she said, nervously chewing her fingernail. Barbara grunted, barely acknowledging her, as she waved her hand at the lady.

“Play it. Let me see.”

On the screen, a video started, obviously what was originally intended to be personal jerkoff material. It was the perp and the victim, engaging in what appeared to be mostly consensual play and sex. She thought mostly because even though it was being fast-forwarded at high speed, she saw real fear on the young blond woman’s face on the screen. On the man, she saw nothing but contempt. The power-hungry high of an incel playing Dom without knowing what the fuck he was doing. They increased the speed again and hit the spot where the act occurred.

“Rewind it back a bit. About 5 minutes,” Barbara said, leaning forward. “Play it at normal speed and don’t mute it.” The admin nodded and did as she was told.

Watching it, she leaned back as the scene unfolded in front of her. The couple was making out on the bed, both fully nude. The perp was calling the victim all sorts of names, whore, cunt, bitch, while slapping her around and grabbing her neck. He even spat on her face and in her mouth a few times. Grabbing and groping at the woman as if she was his personal property. And to be fair, she was.

“Why didn’t she try to leave Detective? When he started getting abusive like that?” the admin asked. Barbara sighed, tapping the space bar to pause the scene in front of her.

“She didn’t try to leave because she wanted that. The victim herself has quite the rap sheet. Her father abused her for several years. He got arrested and she went into foster care, where the same happened again. Several possession charges, soliciting, prostitution. Been involved in a couple assault cases and robberies where she was the vic. She was a broken girl looking to feel something for a bit. And that asshole took advantage of it.” She tapped the keyboard and the video resumed. On it, he was slapping her back and forth and after a brutal backhand she cried out while sobbing.

“See there? Notice her covering up, almost into the fetal position? Notice her voice getting higher-pitched, almost childlike? And that random blurt of words, red, black, lavender?” The admin nodded, looking a bit queasy. “She was throwing out safewords, one’s she knew or had set up with him or other men in the past. Now watch.”

On the screen, he kept hitting her, jerking her hands away from her face which she was trying to shield. He twisted her arm behind her back, and she screamed, crying hysterically. Barbara felt a twinge and hated herself for it. With her arm bent behind her back, he forced her onto her stomach and between her legs.

“See, if he wasn’t some pansy-ass incel fuck, some red pill fuckhead, he’d have stopped when she used those words. Pause to check on her state. They are safewords, used to control a session. I see this a lot in sex crimes.”

“All that BDSM shit is fucked up, just an abusive rapist,” the admin said, hugging her arms tightly.

“That’s just it. This isn’t BDSM. He didn’t hesitate, the words meant nothing to him. He’s just another fucking poser who ruined this girl’s future, stole it.” She hit play again and the screaming, as well as Barbara’s wetness, started again. She felt flushed and disgusted with herself. On the screen, the perp was forcing his way into the victim’s ass. He had torn it getting his cock into her. It was sad really because the vic had been clean and clear for the past year. She had a job and seemed to be getting her shit together. And then she had a moment of impulsive weakness.

“It’s all abuse though, right?” the young lady asked.

“No, it’s about giving up power, willingly. A sub should have all the power. One word, one gesture, and everything ends. No questions, no arguments. She gets to feel something for a while and take control by letting go on her terms. It can be a pressure valve, an escape, or just a night of rough and nasty fun with some rules running everything in the background. But this? This fuck honestly thought he was better than any woman. That he was a god. That his dick made him special. Better. An insecure shit who just liked beating a woman regardless of the rules. And the victim, well, she’s just a broken cunt so who cares, right?” The admin flinched at how Barbara had phrased it but nodded, understanding her meaning.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.