A Steele Family Weekend - Cover

A Steele Family Weekend

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On a family weekend away. Zack and Olivia must fight their way to safety. Or do they? Fun action, guns, cars, interesting people; some sex among family and a young friend. Digging deeper into Olivia's past. Also Zack and his sister continue down the breast feeding path with Ruth. 3 chapters. Tagged Action Adventure verse Erotica for a reason.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Lactation   Big Breasts  

Sunday Afternoon

Girl Power

“Team two, Go,” the Range Safety Officer standing by the car said as he pointed down the road and snapped a salute at Heidi, along with a grin.

Heidi looked at Eva in the passenger seat. Eva nodded, rechecking her seatbelt. Both wore sunglasses, and gray Pegasus baseball caps with their hair tucked into tight braids under the caps. They wore old dark-colored military-style jackets over their long sleeve t-shirts, practical for a day of training outside. Heidi reached up and pulled the gear handle down into D and eased into the gas until the old Ford sedan hit 45mph, the posted speed limit for the asphalt road.

In the office, Zack and Olivia watched Heidi and Eva began their course on the big monitors. Rob, the retired Army Ranger Sargent Major who was in charge of today’s training was speaking on a radio. He saw the ‘role players’ at the roadblock came to life, ready. A door opened to the right of the monitors, Mark stuck his head out and looked at them.

“Olivia, Zack come in here. I have jobs for you.” He said leaving the door open as he ducked back inside.

Olivia led the way.

Zack tossed his empty sports drink in a trash can and adjusted the pistol on his hip. Their eyes still on the big screens as his sister and Eva headed toward the roadblock. Seriously, Heidi was going to have no excuse not to get her driver’s license after this weekend.

Heidi was excited, she took a couple of deep breaths to settle her nerves. She watched the road, scanning, ready. It was no surprise what was waiting for them. The ‘intelligence report’ said they were likely to encounter armed individuals at a roadblock as they attempted to cross the ‘border’ to safety. Possibly criminals masquerading as communist revolutionaries.

Eva pulled out her pistol, resting it between her knees on the seat, finger off the trigger, and eyes scanning the road ahead.

Zack and Olivia entered an office holding an old metal office desk, work bench, and other assorted training and office equipment. A 40-inch monitor was mounted on one wall and showed the girl’s progress down the track.

One more turn and they would be at the roadblock. Zack’s attention was divided between the helmets and weapon cases on the desks and watching the screen.

“Great job Olivia.

Carlos would be happy to know how well you did this weekend.” Mark, their instructor friend from dinner said as he walked further into the narrow office. Mark stood about 6’ and was clean-shaven with a medium build. His close-cropped brown hair had hints of gray at the temples. Like most of the staff, he wore blue jeans, well-used boots, and today a short sleeve safari-type shirt. The holster on his right hip held a pistol with blue tape on the butt of the grip. Just like their sidearms.

Zack watched Olivia, who still hadn’t zipped up her sweatshirt, give Mark a questioning look.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

Mark had stopped in front of a couple of medium sized plastic cases on the workbench.

He gave Olivia a long look and smiled as if seeing how she was dressed for the first time. Noticing her still hard little nipples pressing against the tank top in the cool office. But Mark was a pro, not letting on if he did notice the young teenager’s display.

Zack stood next to Olivia and watched her face register a sudden flush in her cheeks as she went to zip up her sweatshirt, covering her breasts, and folding her arms over them.

“Carlos lives in Pensacola near one of his sons. You didn’t know that?” he asked as he opened one of the cases.

“No, I didn’t,” Olivia replied. Waiting for more.

“I visited him a year ago when I was in town. Carlos is pushing 91 or 92, I think. Still spry, active in the local Cuban community, occasionally speaking about Cuba and what he did there back in ‘61 and in the following years with the Agency.”

Zack was as surprised at the news as Olivia was that she had family in Florida. She had never mentioned any other family besides her mom and sister.

Olivia just stood there watching Mark take a compact personal defense weapon out of one of the cases. Mark held up a Sig Rattler, a small compact rifle of sorts. Modified for Simunitions based on the markings. They had each fired a couple of magazines through it yesterday for familiarization at the range. The short barreled rifles compact size made it a good choice for use in a moving vehicle.

“Your sister and Eva are making the last turn,” Mark said his eyes on the monitor behind Zack.

Zack and Olivia both turned to watch. Yep, the old beat-up black Ford Crown Victoria was entering the turn. Zack leaned back against the desk to watch with Olivia and Mark.

Heidi saw the roadblock as soon as they cleared the left-hand turn heading slightly downhill.

A lime green four-door car on the left with its rear wheels on the dirt shoulder. The right was blocked by a red pickup. On the left a steeply sloped hill covered in densely packed pine trees. The right side was a little flatter but also had trees. She counted four men. Two on the left and two on the right. At first glance all armed. Not a friendly looking bunch.

“I count four. Three with rifles,” Eva said. She kept herself low in the seat bringing her pistol higher but still out of view.

“Couple oil drums on the right” she added.

Heidi’s eyes had identified a problem as she slowed from 45 giving herself time. The four men were watching them with weapons still held ready. One man wearing a ratty cowboy hat off to the right raised a hand giving the universal stop sign. Behind the two men was an old red and black flag hung from a tree branch, a symbol of their failed revolution.

“Car and truck are chained together at the bumpers,” Heidi told her partner. “Doing a 180. Do your thing.” Her voice rose as she got ready to execute a turn, which she had only practiced three times prior to now.

Zack was impressed. The Crown Vic slowed as it came out of the turn. The four men were ready. Heidi did not give them a chance. The car slowed and swung in a forward 180 turn as the men jumped back. One man on the left of the road leveled a rifle at the passenger side. Zack could see puffs of red appear on his coat as he fell backward. Eva doing her thing, putting down the threat.

As they watched from the safety of the office, Cowboy Hat pulled a handheld radio from his coat and was yelling into it while waving his pistol in the air. Next to him, the guy with the AK-74 fired off half a dozen rounds from the hip crack, crack, crack... Blue marks from the paint rounds bloomed on the rear of the Ford’s trunk and back window as the car sped away. Adding a bit of realism to the scene.

Heidi and Eva were not in the clear yet. A rusty red sedan sped out from an unmarked side road on their left, blocking the road in front of the girls on the uphill. The driver never had time to come to a complete stop before Heidi hit the rear of the car at its rear axle with her right front, spinning the car out of the way.

Once over the top of the low hill and around the curve they got the End Ex.

“End Ex, End Ex.

Great job ladies. Bring it on in and see Mark in the parking lot.” Rob from the control room said over the radio from the other room.

Zack was happy for Heidi, she did great. Yeah, she could drive him to school.


Sunday morning – early

Zack woke, needing to pee. His mouth also reminded him he hadn’t brushed his teeth. How was he going to do this in the dark without waking either girl? Eva was on one side and Heidi on the other under the blanket on the queen bed. He closed his eyes again did he need to, yes! To his left was the bathroom.

Heidi was the warm girl on the left, her grumbling as he tried to slide off the bed over her confirmed what his hand told him.

Bladder empty he took the time to brush and use the hotel’s minty mouthwash and have a drink of water. Zack stood nude in the darkness, listening to the breathing of the others. His mom had left him soon after he shot his load in Eva.

Julia orgasmed and pushed Eva’s face away. Heidi no longer with her mom’s fingers in her pussy had collapsed on the bed next to Zack.

Olivia was asleep with his parents. That night, as he put his arms around Eva and Heidi snuggling under the warm covers he listened to his parents and Olivia imagining what the two were doing with her. Julia had said ‘yes’ to having the teen in their bed for the night. Soon two hands were working on Zack’s cock and wet lips were playing across his chest and neck. He forgot about Olivia. Eventually, his mom told everyone to go to sleep. After the long day, that wasn’t hard.

Zack climbed back into bed after nudging Heidi into the middle. He cuddled up behind his sister’s warm back, an arm draped over her slender waist.


That’s How You Do It!

Brock and Julia were ahead of them in a black suburban of the type favored by CEOs and politicians the world over at about 50 mph on the winding country road. The duo had blown through one roadblock already, easily ramming their way through the cars. Julia, using a compact Colt M4 rifle, sat in the back firing right and left putting down their ‘assailants’ with acuate shooting or at least getting their heads down so they couldn’t shoot back.

Mark was driving the sedan Zack and Olivia had earlier used to fight through the checkpoint. This time all three of them wore lightweight helmets in addition to their eye protection. Zack had the Sig Rattler in his lap in the right rear passenger seat. Olivia was upfront monitoring a tablet that displayed a drone feed of the road ahead and his parent’s big black SUV.

Mark was talking to the other vehicles in the exercise via a headset he wore with his helmet, setting up the next attack. Their job was simply to keep pressure on Brock and Julia, driving them forward.

Up ahead Eva and Heidi were in the Ford Crown Vic with Maria, the former US Marine driving. They were waiting to intercept Brock and Julia.

Mark had explained their job as role players was not to win but to present problems in a manner that the trainees might encounter in the real world. He told Zack and Olivia that if the instructors had wanted to stop any of the trainees at a checkpoint or ram them off the road, they had the skills and means. But that was not the goal of the training, it was to teach and give the trainees the tools to survive in the real world.

“Zack, get ready the road widens up ahead we are going to try and slow them down,” Mark said stepping on the gas.

Mark had the black suburban in view, 50 yards and closing.

“Olivia, get your pistol out. We are going to pull to the left. Maria and the girls are up ahead.”

Everything was happening fast. Mark was smooth behind the wheel, talking on the radio, head on a swivel.

Yup, the road suddenly became wide enough for three cars abreast before a sharp right turn. The drone feed gave them the big picture.

In front of Brock, the black Ford entered the road up ahead matching his speed staying ahead of them, then started to slow. Behind him was the other car now speeding up closing the distance. They were almost ‘home’. Around the curve was the ‘border’ and freedom. He knew it wasn’t going to be easy, this crew was going to test the boss. So, he had done his homework early this morning, while the rest of his family slept. He would do his best to avoid the problem of the ‘deadly diamond’.

“Jules, you ready?” Brock said to his wife in the middle row. “Buckle up.”

“I’m good.” She brought the black rifle up for him to see in the mirror and smiled a loving wife smile.

For a children’s book author, she looked to be in her element with a rifle in her hands in the back of a speeding car, Brock thought as he turned his attention back to the threat.

Brock would let the Ford slow him down then he would take a shot at spinning out the car with a PIT maneuver. Hopefully, before the car behind them could cause them problems.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.