The Mafia Bosses Daughter - Cover

The Mafia Bosses Daughter

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2022 by wheelchairman85

Fiction Story: Short story about a Mafia bosses daughter.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

June 25th 2012
Farmhouse Indiana the neon moon cafe middle of the afternoon.
Cafe waitress Miss Barbie Ryan.

A former nursery school teacher and the daughter of a mafia boss.

Her first name is an acronym for the following Brandy Alexia Robin Brianna Iris Elizabeth.

Is cleaning up a table & watching the clock and waiting for it to say 2 p.m.

As she is cleaning up a table and watching the clock. She recalls a conversation that she had with her boyfriend.

Jake Henderson a former Navy Seal and medically retired police officer. almost two weeks earlier.

It was her day off from the cafe. After enjoying some time in the Mansions swimming pool and showering.

Barbie eats a nutritious breakfast. She returned to her bedroom & begins laying out her work clothes.

For the next day when her cellphone beeps. Indicating that she has a new text message.

She opens the message and reads it.

“Meet me at the church it’s urgent!!! Jake.”

Barbie grabs her keys purse helmet and hat. Leaves the mansion goes outside to the garage.

Places her purse in the back seat of her WWII jeep puts on her helmet gets into the vehicle.

Starts up the WWII jeep that she completely restored with her own to hands And drives to the church when she arrives at her destination.

Barbie shut off the engine got out of her vehicle. Took off her helmet put it in the backseat. Grabs her purse and went inside of the church.

And got a dreadful surprise her boyfriend of two years. Jake Henderson looks like he has been severely beaten.

She puts purse down on a nearby church pew. And begins kissing his face.

“Ow ow ow honey that hurts that really hurts.”

So she stops kissing him. “ Jake what happened to you?”

“Barbie if I tell you what happened you will punch me in the testicles.”

“Jake I will not punch you in the testicles. Now tell me what happened to you?”

“Three hours ago I was in my bedroom getting ready to put on my hardware.

“When you’re father Mafia boss Thomas Tyson. Showed at my front door. And wanted to come in to the house to talk to me and I told him.”

“Sir I don’t trust you any further. Than I can throw you and I can throw you very far. So we will talk outside. My house My rules.”

“So we went outside and he cracked his knuckles turns around. And he proceeded to punch me. In the stomach repeatedly after punching me several times.”

“He begins slapping me over and over. During the slapping he said the following to me.”

“Listen to me young man stay away from my daughter.”

“YOU don’t belong on the same PLANET or in the same universe as as her now.”

“I order you to stay away from my daughter. You need to learn your place in this world.”

“Then he crammed his Ruger redhawk double action revolver chambered in .44 magnum with a 5.50 inch barrel into my mouth then he squeezed the trigger.”

“But the revolver clicked instead of going bang then he wacked me on the side of the head with the barrel.”

“Now I know all of this is hard to hear. After all he is your father and you are his daughter.”

“And in your eyes you more than likely don’t think he can’t do anything wrong.”

“And if you want to scream at me curse at me and then punch me in the testicles. I wouldn’t blame you one bit.”

Barbie looks at Jake and she says. “ I am not going to scream at you curse at you or punch you in the testicles.”

“My father has a violent streak. He has done and said a lot of dreadful things to my various boyfriends. Or had one of his “ employees” say or do a dreadful thing to them.”

“Except for the boyfriend’s I had in college because. I went to college in a different state.”

“Now let me clean you up.”

Barbie grabs a first aid kit out of her purse. and proceeded to clean up Jake’s wounds. “ You Jake if we stay here. Our life together won’t be easy.”

“My father won’t stop until our romance is destroyed. And he doesn’t care how it’s destroyed either. There is a chance he might even end your & my life.”

“Barbie are kidding me? He would actually go so far as to murder his own child.”

“Yes he would he is that ruthless.” “Then there is only one answer to this problem we need to leave town and find a different place to live.”

“Barbie I have a friend that I served in the Navy with who is a highly successful lawyer.”

“And his wife owns her own baking business. He owns a house and a guest house on 30 acres of land”

“In podunk Texas and he said that if I ever needed anything. To just ask him and his guest house is very nice and rarely used.”

“We could live in that house and there are plenty of job opportunities down there for us.”

“And Because of my extensive knowledge of military law enforcement & civilian firearms. I could get a job at a sporting goods or gun store there.”

“But you already have a job at the Local sporting goods store here in farmhouse Indiana.”

“I know so I will have to resign from that job I won’t like it but I don’t have a choice in the matter.”

“Now Jake what about you possessions and the house that you currently live in? you can’t just abandon those things.”

“I know honey and I have an idea. I have buddy at work who is also a Navy veteran. And he has a cargo van that he bought from a moving company that was going out of business.”

“Painted it a hunting camouflage pattern and we use it for our hunting & fishing trips. It can hold a lot of items.”

“He will transport the possessions that I can’t transport to Podunk Texas myself.”

“Now regarding the house it’s a rental so I will just return the keys to my landlord.”

“There I have cleaned your wounds to the best of my ability. What the next step?”

“We need to go to my house so I can make some phone calls.”

So Barbie and Jake left the church then she helped him into the passenger side of her WWII jeep. Put his helmet on him.

Next she put on her own helmet next Miss Ryan started up the vehicle and they travel to Jake’s house.

Once they have reached their location barbie helped. Jake inside of the house and into his bedroom.

And over to where his landline phone is located then she leaves the room so he can have some privacy.

Jake dialed the telephone number for his work friend and fellow navy veteran. Mister duke Muldoon after the phone rang several times the line. Picked up “ hello?”

“Duke it’s Jake how are you doing today?”

“I am doing alright but you sound horrible are you feeling alright?”

“I am feeling very horrible it’s been a rough day. Do you remember when you told me that if I ever needed. Anything at all that all I had to do was ask. And that you wouldn’t ask any questions.”

“Yes I remember that conversation very well.”

“Well Duke I am calling in that favor. I need you & your van to get over to my house as soon as possible.”

“Also stop by Walmart and buy as many moving boxes duct tape and black sharpie markers as you can afford.”

“I will explain everything when you get here and it’s a long story.”

“Alright Jake I will be there as soon as I can good bye Jake.”

“Goodbye Duke.”

After he has gotten this phone call taken care of. It is time to make the second phone call. This is a long distance phone call to podunk Texas. And the receipt of this call is

Roger Lopez a former navy seal turned highly successful attorney. Jake dialed the number and waited for Roger to pick up the phone.

“Hello this is Roger Lopez.”

“Roger it’s Jake Henderson how are you doing today?”

“I am doing alright overall it’s been busy here today. But this is the cross that I have to bear. Being the most successful attorney in all of podunk Texas.”

“Now what is on your mind? “it Sounds you have been put through something horrible.”

“I have been put through something horrible today and it is a Loong story. Are you sitting down Roger?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.