Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Zach has chained the preacher's daughter to him with his twin sister's slutty magic. Now he needs to figure out who the 'mistress bitch' is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Susannah Augustine

I shuddered in the back of Sable’s car. I was naked but not gagged or cuffed or clamped. I had a collar and a leash on. I didn’t know where we were going or how Zach would find me. He had to spring the trap.

I frowned when I realized we were near my home.

I looked around wildly as we were just a block from my street. It was just ahead. My stomach tightened as the sexy driver put on her turn signal. I swallowed, my stomach sinking as we turned onto it. There was my house.

“Yes, yes, we’re going to your home to play,” purred Sable. “Imagine how your preacher father is going to react when he finds you submitting to me? And you will submit to me, right?”

My mind raced. My parents shouldn’t be home right now. Not on a Monday afternoon. They wouldn’t be home for a little while. There was time for Zach to find me and unravel this before we were caught.

I had to believe in that.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said, trembling there.

“Mmm, you’ll eat my pussy, won’t you?” she purred. “Eat my pussy as your parents watch?”

“Yes,” I whimpered and realized it wasn’t a lie. If Zach didn’t come to my rescue, I would be her helpless slave. I would do whatever kinky thing she wanted from me. “Right in front of them.”

“Mmm, what a pliant slave you are.” She cupped my large breast and squeezed it. “Yes, yes, you like being owned, don’t you?”

“I do,” I breathed. By Zach. He owned me. And he would soon own her. But only if he hurried. If he didn’t find me in time, I would be Sable’s. She would take me away and make me her lezzie slave. I would be broken by her. “I love being owned, Mistress.”

She kissed me. I shuddered as her tongue thrust into my mouth. She swirled it around in me. I trembled as she did that. A wave of heat swept through me. My cunt clenched. Her fingernails bit into my tit as her tongue danced around in my mouth.

The car pulled into my driveway and stopped. I shuddered as Sable broke the kiss and waited for the door to open. Her driver unbuckled it. I realized what would be happening as I gathered up my clothes and belongings. I found my keys.

I had to step out naked.

The door opened. She climbed out and pulled on the leash. I stepped out naked, my cheeks on fire. Please, Lord, don’t let any of my neighbors see us.

Luckily, Mom liked plants. Many flowering plants half-obscured the yard. Sable strolled the short walk to the front door as I clutched at the key. I looked back over my shoulder, searching for anyone watching.

I didn’t see anyone.

We reached the door. I shoved the key into the lock and opened it. Amusement flashed across her face. “Don’t want the neighbors to see?”

“If you want me to stand naked here so they can witness my naked beauty, Mistress...” I said, trailing off.

“You are a delight,” she said and stepped inside. I followed after. I needed to alert Zach. I fumbled at my purse to get out my phone, but she was pulling me along. We reached the stairs. She climbed them fast, cooing, “Which one is your room.”

“Second door on the right,” I said.

She reached it and smiled. She turned the doorknob and pushed it open. She chortled in amusement as she stared at it. She glanced at me, this wicked smile on my lips, before she marched inside my girly room.

“Yes, yes, this one just screams repressed virgin,” she said. “Oh, my delicious slave, the fun we’re going to have tonight. You’re going to come out to your parents. It’ll be ... entertaining.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said and dropped to my knees. I had to show her just how committed I was to being hers.

She smiled at me. “Very, very nice.”

She began to undress now. She hadn’t gone around naked. She removed her tight blouse to free her round tits. They bounced above me as she wiggled out of her very short skirt. She had no panties on beneath, her shaved pussy coming into view. She let her skirt drop down her legs. She still wore her thigh-high boots.

She held out the toe of her left boot to me.

I kissed it, tasting sour boot polish.

She smiled as she reached into her bag and fumbled around. She drew out something I hadn’t seen. It was a gag that had a dildo thrusting out of one end. A shaft of maybe six inches made of pink rubber. The other end had a smaller shaft. An elastic band made it clear it was a gag.

A dildo-gag.

I had never thought something so depraved could exist. She pulled back the elastic band. I opened my mouth. She slid it over my head. The shorter shaft went into my mouth, giving me something to grip to control the other end thrusting out before me.

She sat on my bed, her legs spread wide, and crooked her finger at me. I shuddered, knowing what I had to do to her. I crawled towards her, my heavy breasts swaying back and forth. I breathed in, smelling the rubber of the dildo.

Then the tart aroma of her pussy.

“Mmm, that’s it, slave,” she purred, seizing a handful of my blonde hair. She yanked me closer. “Fuck me so hard. Make me cum!”

I moaned around the dildo in my mouth.

I pushed the other end into her shaved folds. It was awkward to do. I had to keep moving my neck. This was so different from anything I had ever done. I pushed into her pussy. She groaned as I watched the pink shaft vanish into her cunt.

I could feel her pussy sheath stretching around it. The slight resistance from pushing it into her flesh. I was so aware of it as I nuzzled into her shaved pussy. The tart aroma of her pussy filled my nose. I breathed it in.

Shuddered.

I bobbed my head, working the dildo in and out of her cunt. She groaned, her face twisting with delight as I did that. She groaned, her boobs jiggling and shuddering above my head as I fucked her pussy. Her silver nipple rings gleamed in the light.

Did that hurt?

I bet it did.

My nipples throbbed, remembering the clamps. A wave of heat rushed over me.

I fucked my dildo-gag in and out of her pussy. It was so strange, almost like blowing my husband. I had to shove forward more. I moaned around the dildo as she groaned, her face twisting in delight. I pleasured her.

“Yes,” she groaned, tugging on my blonde hair. “Fuck me, you dyke-whore!”

I did. I fucked her hard. I buried my dildo into her pussy. My cunt clenched as I wiggled my hips back and forth, my snatch dripping. The heat ran down my legs as I fucked the dildo-gag in and out of her pussy as fast as I could.

It was so different than using my hands. It felt more personal. More out of my control. This was an unnatural act. Doing this went against how humans behaved. It was even more submissive than if I had just used my hand to fuck the toy in and out of her.

“Oh, that’s it,” she moaned, her tart excitement filling my every inhalation. “You dyke-slut! Yes, yes, fuck my cunt with your mouth-cock! Ooh, do it! I’m going to cum so hard!”

I moaned around the dildo in my mouth and fucked the shaft deep into her pussy. She shuddered, her boobs quivering over my head. I would make her explode. My cunt clenched every time I thrust my head forward, my twat burning for stimulation. I wanted to touch myself.

But that would just make her mad.

So I thrust my hand forward and pulled back, my neck muscles burning from the strain. She trembled, her face twisting in delight. I could tell she was getting closer and closer to cumming. I wanted to make her explode.

The danger of my parents getting home and catching us made this more exciting. It was such a risk. I was such a slut. I had no idea. But I was Zach’s slut. That was what he needed me to be. I would be the best slut for him.

“Yes,” she groaned as I drove the dildo into her cunt. “Oh, yes, yes, you’re perfect!”

I drew back my head, the dildo dripping in her pussy cream. I slammed back into her, driving the shaft to the hilt in her. My nose rubbed into her shaved pubic mound. Her tart pussy juices filled my nose. She had such a yummy smelling cunt.

“Fuck, my little dyke-whore!” she moaned and bucked. Her round tits bounced, her piercings gleaming. “My little cunt-munching slave! I own you!”

She climaxed.

Her pussy juices gushed out. I breathed in more of her tart musk while all I tasted was the rubber of the dildo in my mouth. I wanted to drink her cream. My cunt clenched, burning with the need to rub it. My fingers gripped her thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.