Inappropriate - Cover

Inappropriate

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Nils and Miyuki discover an inappropriate chair. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Miyuki stopped in the corridor which connected the main house and the guest apartment. “You know, Nils, there’s something forbidding about this corridor.”

“Forbidding? What do you mean forbidding?” Nils said.

“The wallpaper is so gloomy. And the floor is so hard. And the light’s so dim. And this chair. It’s inappropriate.”

“Inappropriate? What do you mean? Like indecent?” Nils said. “It looks comfortable enough.”

“Maybe,” Miyuki allowed. “But who would ever sit in it? There’s no purpose to it.”

“We should give it some purpose,” Nils proposed.

“We should,” Miyuki agreed. “Some indecent purpose.”

Please Wait while image loads

Back in the main house, Miyuki said, “I think some fresh flowers in the guest house, and that ought to do it.”

“What about the chair?” Nils asked.

“Yeah, that chair, that inappropriate chair,” Miyuki said.

The next evening, having delivered fresh flowers and clean sheets to the guest house, Nils and Miyuki stopped in the corridor. “This chair,” Nils remarked.

“I know,” Miyuki responded, stroking one of the arms. “This decadently indecent chair.”

Please Wait while image loads

Three days later, their guests having departed, Nils and Miyuki, stopped in the passageway to the guest apartment. “The chair,” Miyuki said. “What happened to the chair?”

“I had it removed,” Nils said. “You thought it was inappropriate.”

“Yeah, but what if we happened to be here, and we needed a place to sit, in case we really really needed to –?”

“You’re right,” Nils said. “I should have thought of that. Wait here.”

Nils hurried on to the guest apartment and less than a minute later he was back. Waiting for him, Miyuki was already dressed appropriately.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.