Branching Out - Cover

Branching Out

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: A married couple decide to spice up their sex life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   .

My husband and I have a good marriage. We’ve raised two lovely daughters, both of whom are now involved in successful marriages of their own. We are financially secure, have a beautiful home, two great cars, vacation frequently, and belong to a fabulous country club. In short, we are what most people in this country would view as an “ideal” couple. Then why wasn’t I happier?

Once the kids left home, and my husband cut back on his legal practice, we found ourselves bored. Our sex life had diminished to a once a month or so routine fuck, and while it was nice, it did little to quench my growing thirst for something more exciting. We both knew we needed, and wanted, more.

“Darling, we need to talk,” I finally said one evening after dinner. “I think we both know we need to do something to put a little spark back into our sex life. The question is, what?”

“I love you, Sue,” my husband began, “but you’re right. You’re a beautiful woman, with a fantastic body, and I know I haven’t been the world’s best lover recently.”

“It isn’t you, darling,” I answered. “It’s US! We love each other very much. I know that. But maybe it’s time we consider branching out, my love. I know you fucked other women before we were married, and hell, I wasn’t exactly a virgin when you married me, either. I ... I guess I’ve just been thinking lately about how exciting it might be to ... well ... do some ‘sport fucking.’ Nothing involving ‘relationships,’ or anything like that ... Just something exciting ... some ‘strange cock’ if you will. Do you think you could possibly accept something like that?”

“Could you, Sue? Could you accept my fucking another woman?”

“Possibly ... if you shared her with me,” I grinned seductively, feeling a growing dampness in my cunt.

“You ... you mean you’d consider making it with another woman?” John asked, smiling.

“Hmmm ... I might,” I purred. “If it would excite you. In fact I think it would be fun to see you with another man as well,” I continued, actually touching myself now, reaching under my tennis skirt to casually rub my wet pussy as my husband watched.

John approached me, then dropped to his knees in front of me. I spread my legs for him, and felt his warm breath on my damp thighs. A gushing of wetness filled my cunt again, as he began to kiss my legs.

“I’m dirty, John. I just played tennis, darling. Let me shower first,” I began.

“No! I love your essence. Let me do this,” he said, tugging my tennis panties aside. He gently pushed me down onto one of our club chairs, then raised my legs, pulling my tennis panties and my bikini underwear off. Spreading my sweaty legs apart, placing them over the arms of the club chair, he then buried his face in my pussy, fucking me with his tongue, moaning, inserting a finger inside me, fucking me with it as he slurped and sucked my rank wetness like a wild man.

“Oh God, darling, that feels so nasty. I love it,” I moaned. And I did. In seconds I was coming, and coming hard. John raised up then, tearing his shorts off, his cock rock hard as he entered me, fucking me roughly, telling me he couldn’t wait to see me doing this with another man.

“Oh John ... oh God ... oh God ... yes ... fuck me ... FUCK MEEEEE!” I shrieked, coming again as his cock erupted deep inside my cunt. He remained pressed into me as spurt after spurt of hot cum filled my pussy, and when he finally stopped coming the aftershocks of my orgasm continued to jolt my body.

“Oh God, darling, that ... that was fabulous,” I sighed. “You came a lot! I’m a gooey mess,” I exclaimed, exhausted.

“Really? Let me see,” John teased. And then he did something I never in a million years expected. He withdrew from my cunt, dropped to his knees again, his hand clasped around his still partially erect cock, masturbating it slowly, as he moved his face close to my cunt again.

“You’re dripping, darling,” he said, his voice husky, excited. “He filled you with a lot of cum, didn’t he. Was he a good fuck, Sue? Did you enjoy fucking that guy?”

“Yes!” I hissed, going along with him. “His cock was so hard, baby. He made me feel like a real slut. I loved fucking him while you watched,” I added.

“Hmmm, yes ... only a slut would fuck another man in front of her husband,” John said, kissing my thighs.

“And only a pervert would eat his wife right after another man fucked her,” I groaned. And then he did it.

My husband began eating me again, sucking his cum out of my rancid, sweaty, dirty cum-filled cunt. I came instantly again, and felt John actually wallowing in the wetness drooling from my pussy. And then I felt another orgasm approaching ... my entire body felt as though it was on fire ... my skin tingled, as though I had a rash over my entire body ... and then I felt an explosion of wetness so powerful I couldn’t explain it. It was like nothing I’d ever felt before ... an all-encompassing sensation of ‘letting go’ like no other orgasm I’d ever experienced.

Beneath me John was moaning now, and I could hear my wetness squishing against his face as he continued eating me. I was so WET! And then I realized what was happening. I was actually peeing without even knowing it. And John was swallowing it! He was actually DRINKING MY PISS!

“Hmmm!” he groaned, removing his face, letting me see my urine splashing against him. Cupping his hand under my streaming flow, he caught a handful of my piss and rubbed it over my face. I came again, and again, and eventually both my orgasm aftershocks and my flow of urine began to slow, and then stop.

We lay there totally exhausted. John’s face was lying on my thigh, resting against my wet pussy. My head was flopped back against the club chair, eyes closed. I couldn’t move. I had never come so hard, nor, I suspected, had John. He had come in his hand again as well, and I had felt it when he wiped my pee over my face ... slippery, gooey ... nasty. And I had loved it. We had NEVER done anything like this before, and now that we had I knew we would repeat scenes like this often in the future. The near future, I hoped.

Finally John moved. He got up, leaned over me, and kissed me, letting me feel his cum, my cunt juices, and my piss on his face. A shudder of excitement jolted my body, and I licked his face, tasting more of our wetness on his lips and cheeks.

“That was amazing!” he grinned.

“Yes. It was,” I agreed, smiling at him.

“You really got hot when I started talking about how you’d fucked another guy,” he smiled.

“And you got hot pretending to eat his cum out of my cunt,” I grinned back.

“I’ll be right back,” he said, walking down the hall to the bathroom. He returned with a warm wash cloth and began wiping my face, then his own, and then my gooey thighs.

“Darling, what possessed you to eat me with your cum in my pussy?” I asked.

“I wanted to, Sue. It was exciting as hell ... especially when you started peeing,” he said, his eyes sexy, hungry. “I loved that. And I think we should pursue what you suggested. I love you very much. You know that. And I know you love me, too. So I really believe we are secure enough in our marriage to do some of that ‘sport fucking’ you talked about. But rather than swap with another couple, I’d like to begin with threesomes. Two against one ... us versus another woman ... or man. Which would you prefer first?” John asked, stroking my cheek.

“I don’t really care, baby. But judging from the way you went down on me, I think it could be delightful to invite another man into our bed with us ... a bisexual man, John. And after that, depending on what you do with him, I’ll do anything you want with another woman,” I said.

“What do you mean, depending on what I do with another guy, baby?” he asked.

“I mean, if you are willing to let yourself go ... to let him suck your cock, or to suck his, then I’ll do the same with another woman. I’ll suck her pussy for you, John ... and let her eat me as well. Would you like to see that?”

“God yes!” John moaned, stroking his cock again, growing hard again.

“Why John ... you dirty little pervert,” I teased, leaning forward, licking his cock. “I think you’d like seeing me munching on some nasty slut’s pussy. Look how hard you’re getting ... AGAIN!”

“And I think you’d like to see me sliding my cock into some guy’s mouth ... like this,” he grinned, as I opened my mouth to take him inside. I could still smell and taste my pussy on his cock, and as I fondled his sweaty balls, I suddenly wanted him to fill my mouth with cum.

“Can you come again, darling?” I asked, resuming my cock sucking.

“God, baby, I doubt it, but can I have a rain check?” he asked.

I laughed, let him withdraw his cock, and got up. We dried the couple of pee spots off the chair and carpet, then I said, “Come on, let’s go shower,” leading John into our bedroom.

In the shower before turning on the water, John had me kneel in front of him. “I owe you one,” he said, his eyes hooded, nasty. I knew then what he was going to do, and I closed my eyes and presented my face to him, touching my pussy as I waited for it ... the hot stream of piss I knew he was going to drench me with. And then he did it. He pissed on my face, and on my tits.

“Hmmm, it feels so warm,” I said, “and nasty. I love it.”

“You’re a slut, Sue,” John said. “A fucking slut whore who is going to let other men fuck her ... a bisexual slut who is going to eat a dirty pussy after I’ve come in it.”

“Hmmm, yes, I am, darling. I’ll do anything you want ... anything, John. I am a slut, and I love it,” I cooed, encouraging him, loving these new, nasty feelings. It was exciting, and really, what did it hurt? No one, and it was FUN!

Afterward John adjusted the flow of water, and the temperature, and we showered together, dried each other off, then dressed for lunch. I fixed salads, and we moved out onto the screened porch to have them. Our back yard overlooks one of the holes on our country club, and our pool and hot tub. It is an ideal setting, and we really do love it here.

As we ate lunch, John said, “It will have to be somewhere else, you know. I can’t afford for people to find out about the ‘new’ us, darling.”

“What will?” I asked.

“Fucking other people. I’ve been thinking about it, and here’s what I propose. I have some free time coming up next week. I propose we fly to Vegas and find some playmates out there. We can stay at one of the new hotels, and we’ll hire a couple of escorts to play with. A guy first, a gal after. Sound like fun, darling? No ‘love’ involved ... just sex.”

“God John that sounds divine,” I exclaimed, grinning. “Let’s do it. No love ... just ... fucking ... sport fucking ... human dildoes,” I added.

And so we did it.


Vegas

We arrived at the Mandalay Bay hotel late Sunday morning, checking into our room overlooking the pool on a beautiful, sunny day. Quickly changing into our bathing suits, I noticed John admiring me as I squeezed into the skimpy maillot we bought just for this occasion. It was cut high on the hips, showing off my rather long, tanned legs, and had fishnet mesh up both sides and down the low-cut middle of the suit, exposing most of my 36C breasts. As both our daughters were born via Caesarian section, I’ve managed to retain a nice, firm midsection, and with my tennis and other workout routines, I’m told I do not look like a 43 year old mother of two children. John is also in good shape for a 45 year old man, although he is starting to show signs of a bit of a belly. Still, all in all he’s quite handsome, and I’m proud of his tall good looks. At just a bit over 6 foot tall, with dark brown hair and sexy brown eyes, weighing a fairly trim 185 I’m as proud of him as he seems to be of me.

At the beach pool we selected a couple of chaise lounges and allowed the pool boy to spread out our towels for us. He was a typical young stud ... blonde ... tanned ... a hard belly with dazzling blue eyes, big dimples, and a gorgeous body.

“I wouldn’t mind fucking him,” I purred, stretching out on the lounge chair after he’d gone.

“Maybe I can arrange it,” John teased. Or was he teasing? I felt a tingle of excitement course through my pussy as I thought about having someone like that young man in our room with us, naked, his erect cock waiting to slide into me.

“Hmmm, I’d love it,” I purred.

“And I’d love to see it,” John answered.

After soaking up the sun for a while we got up to go into the pool. The ‘pool’ is really like a small lake, with a sandy beach and a machine generating gentle waves that lap at the beach. In the water John hugged me, and pressed into me. I felt his cock harden, and when he reached beneath the water to run a finger into my cunt, right out there in front of everyone, I moaned.

“Oh God, John. This is going to be such a wonderful vacation,” I moaned.

“Anything you want, baby. Any stud or cock you want can fuck you,” he said quietly.

“And any whore you want can suck your cock and fuck you, too, darling,” I answered.

As we clung to each other I noticed a young man nearby watching us. He was behind John, and could see what my husband was doing to my pussy, and when he made eye contact with me I grinned at him and winked. He smiled back, and brazenly reached down and cupped his cock in his hands.

“We have company,” I said to John. John released me and turned to look at the young man. He was perhaps in his late twenties, also a blue-eyed blond, with a firm body and boyish good looks.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to stare,” he grinned. “My name’s Derek,” he said, moving toward us. “It’s just that you two look so hot together,” he continued, staring directly at my exposed breasts.

“It’s okay,” John said, shaking his hand. “I’m John, and this is my wife, Sue. We’ve just arrived and are looking for a good time. Any recommendations?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.