My Sons Dared Me - Cover

My Sons Dared Me

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joy Crump lives in Surrey and loves to do dares that her sons give her. She's the local strumpet and most people in her small village have seen her flashing. Her nephew comes to stay for Summer Holiday and comes away with more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Nephew   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

“Dad, you are a right proper bastard. Please fuck off and never come back,” It was Charlie who finally spoke up.

Colin left angry and threatened to take Joy to court to get the kids.

“You can’t handle them on your own, but by the time you do get me to court they’ll be old enough to live where they want,” Joy said.

Charlie took down his father’s old posters in his room that night. We were all very emotionally drained and we didn’t talk much about Colin’s visit. There was a lot of hugging and even a little laughing as we tried to process what had just happened.

It didn’t feel ‘over’ and none of us were truly sure if Sophie really wanted to take dares. We didn’t give her any and she didn’t bring it up after her dad left.

However, the next morning I saw Sophie sweetly sleeping in the nude on her cot. I got up and had a wank on her face. The cum splattered on her nose. At first, she awoke in shock, and then she rolled back to her side.

“Very rude, Timothy,” she rolled over and let the cum drip down her face onto her sheet. I saw a little smirk on her face. “Just because I am willing to take dares now, doesn’t mean that you can remove the hinges on the door and wank on me all the time! At least wake me up and give me a little warning,” she pouted playfully.

That morning when I went downstairs, Joy was making breakfast, frying up some sausages with beans.

“Joy, I dare you to put that spatula in your ass and turn the sausages with your fat fingers,” Sophie offered her first dare to her mum.

“Oh, that’s going to hurt, dear,” she began to insert the spatula in her rectum as she used her other hand to quickly grab the sausages and flip them on the pan. “I suppose you won’t be doing any more chores?”

“I don’t know, it depends on whether anyone dares me to, but I would plan on doing them all from now on unless I join you,” Sophie said.

“And you are sure you want to do dares?” Joy asked as confirmation.

“Anyone can ask me, I can always tell them no,” Sophie grinned.

“You can tell them to get fucked if you want, Dear. How do you want your sausage? Burnt or extra-burnt?” Joy joked as she tried desperately not to singe her own finger while managing the cooking.

“She wants her sausage stuffed down her pie-hole, in her cunny, and up her ass where it belongs,” Charlie walked down the stairs in a surly mood. His cock was swinging like he was King of the Flat now that his mom and Sophie were both taking dares. “Now shave that hairy bush so we can finally have a better look at that swollen gash of yours.”

“Nah,” Sophie snickered.

“I knew it,” Charlie approached them in the kitchen and confronted his sister. Edward was following close behind. Everyone in the flat was starkers except for Joy who liked to wear high heels even when she was naked. “You said that you would do dares to drive our father mad, and the first one you get you would say no. You are nothing but a lemon-faced, sour-cunt!”

“I am a lemon-faced, sour cunt, and I did you a favor driving away that selfish loon. If he’d make me and mum be something we don’t want to be then he’d make you and Edward be someone you do not want to be either. I want to be a proper lemon faced sour cunt. Now, if you are going to dare me to do something then do it right. Don’t come down here shouting orders at me like you’ve sole claim on THIS cunny,” she pointed at her hairy beaver. “We share this flat, all of us!”

Sophie’s eyes were brimming with anger and Charlie backed down and told her he was only having a bit of fun.

“Right, I am not finished,” Sophie held up a finger. Joy seemed perplexed by Sophie’s outburst. Joy normally liked things to be drama free but this wasn’t the first time the kids had argued since I’ve been here and she knew they had some things still to work out about their father so she didn’t intervene.

Charlie was taken aback enough that he shut his mouth and let Sophie continue.

“No more cutting me off in mid-sentence. As I was saying, this is our flat and everything in it is ours equally. My cunt is in this flat, and that means it belongs to me, you, mum, Edward and Timothy while he is living here. Got it? So, before you tell me to shave it you had better find out if Edward and Timothy are fine with it, because I am not going to whack off my shaggy muff, only to find out Timothy wanted me with a mohawk and Timothy liked the natural look. Got it?” she was half-smirking as she pointed her finger in her brother’s face to indicate she was just having a laugh.

Charlie smacked her bottom playfully and nodded.

“Another thing, and this one I am serious about,” Sophie turned to him and told him that she gave dares. “So, I am giving you a dare to put me over your knee and give me a proper spanking, and NO ripping a stinky in my face unless you can make me cry.”

This was a new wrinkle to Charlie and Edward. Their mom clearly liked to perform dares for other people. It made her happy to amuse others. She could have done these outrageous things herself but something about doing dares for her sons and anyone else who asked made her happy. Sophie wanted to give dares too.

Edward and I took turns having our morning wank on the spatula inserted in Joy’s fat ass while she wiggled her ass and presented it as a target. We shot most of our load on her butt cheeks while she manually turned the sausages she was preparing for our breakfast.

Charlie put his sister over his knee and gave her a nice hard spanking on the bottom. I don’t know if his hand was redder, or her ass was by the time he finished. He didn’t make Sophie cry though.

The boys usually slapped their mother’s butt – sometimes hard but they never ‘spanked’ her as far as I knew. They had never given their mother an over-the-knee spanking. I don’t think it ever came up before, but also, she was a bit too chubby to balance on our laps.

That changed that afternoon because as soon as Joy finished breakfast. We dared her to lick the icing we glazed her butt cheeks and the spatula with, and Edward had a go at spanking his mother’s ass in the kitchen. He ultimately decided it best that she stand and bend over.

“I suppose now that we have four chairs, and two twats in the house that takes dares we’ve got to decide which of you doesn’t get one?” Charlie asked as his mother set the table for us.

“Timothy gave me a proper bitch of a dare the other day,” Joy spoke as casually as someone talking about a bitter storm or current events. “It was to take my meals off the floor from now on regardless of how many chairs are available. I’ve decided to accept it,” she said politely as she placed the rolls on the table.

“Lucky cunt, you can sit in your old chair,” Charlie snickered at Sophie that she just dodged a bullet, before daring her to eat in the nude at the table without any silverware.

“You’re the only wanker who hasn’t pulled his pud yet, so I dare you to give me a proper gob of jizz right in me beans,” Sophie fired back.

It went like that between them all morning. He’d dare her to do something, and she would dare him to do something to make it even more naughty. She’d also solicit a dare from me and Edward and pick whichever one sounded the most exciting. She wasn’t exactly like Joy – she was Sophie.

The story could end here on a happy note. Sophie and Joy weren’t the old slutty mum and daughter in Britain and hardly the most well-known. The ones who were had spots on reality TV and made money on Instagram and Only fans.

We did have fun that summer – a lot of fun. We never took the hinges off of Sophie’s door. Instead, they moved her into her mother’s rooms. The girls shared the master bedroom and Joy’s rule about not shagging her sons didn’t extend to not going down on her daughter. We dared the girls to eat each other’s asses and cunts the way that we ate breakfast, dinner, and supper.

Sophie’s first time in the downstairs bedroom wasn’t everything she hoped for. It happened about a week after she started taking dares. Sleeping in a tiny closet under the stairs may sound exciting but it was cramped, dark and covered in dusty cobwebs. She had dared us to make her do it and I was pretty sure that was enough to satisfy her curiosity- especially after we left her flopping like a fish tied up on the kitchen floor with her bald gash shaved and crammed full of as many Playmobil medieval men as we could fit. She dared us to fit five and we only managed three if you count the standard bearer’s flag as an extra person.

We kept the pacing of the dares about where it was when it was only Joy doing them. However, with the inclusion of Sophie, she often dared us to make her, and her mum do naughty things or dared her mum to do dirty things to her and that kept us rather busy.

At first, Sophie had a bit of a challenge adjusting to going out in public in a bra and panties – even with a sweater and sneakers. However, she soon warmed up to the idea. It seemed that she had been paying attention to the dares her mother had been doing and once she got in on it – she was just as fearless as Joy. The two frequently took bike rides around the neighborhood and when they got back told us to give consequences to whoever lost.

(It was always Joy).

Things can’t stay the same forever, but those first few weeks of the summer were some of the most memorable of my life. I lost interest in reading about how exciting it was for my parents to be in Spain without me.

My family was a proper family in a proper middle-class English neighborhood. We had everything we needed and enough money for a decent life, but I would have given it all up to remain a Crump after a month with them.

The story of my Summer Holiday has ended, but as I say though, things did not stay the same. If you are really interested, then read on.

THE RETURN OF GERALD

Sophie’s inclusion added a new exciting dynamic to the dares her mother performed for us. We forget about Joy’s dating profiles because we simply got distracted.

We’d also completely forgotten all about Gerald. He was the last one to date Joy and it didn’t go so well for her but after the experience, she was mostly sore about losing her best jacket and thought it had been a bit of fun despite getting left naked behind a dumpster. It was a bit of a shock at first when he popped around the flat. None of us expected he’d have the nerve to show his face again.

It was about Tea Time on a Sunday. There was a spot of rain but otherwise, it was an average day. Joy had just put a kettle. We were debating what would be the most humiliating dare for her and her daughter to do while they enjoyed their afternoon tea.

We had almost settled on Joy and Squatting together with their nips and lips touching out in the garden as if they are kissing. They would be dared to hold each other by the arms and squat down low. They’d both have dildos jammed up their ass that they could rest their weight on if they wanted but otherwise the squatting position would be grueling for them.

They would be handcuffed so that they couldn’t use their hands to help them keep balance and just because it was fun to watch them be handcuffed and completely unable to stop us from pinching them while they were vulnerable.

We were planning to pour tea in their mouths and have them kiss it back and forth until Mr. Langford asked them a question – only then would one of them be allowed to swallow.

We weren’t going to tell Mr. Langford that they could only swallow once he talked to them. We thought it would be fun to see if he would figure it out.

When the knock at the door came, the girls were naked, and they both had dildos up their ass. It would have been nice if they were matching colors and width. Joy’s was a bit bigger and stretched her asshole very wide at the base. Sophie had a latex dildo sticking out of her shitter. I believe it was indigo in color – about 9 inches long and only four inches was packed up her ass.

It was always Joy who’d be dared to answer the door naked until recently. We rarely got visitors and since Sophie hadn’t had many opportunities to be humiliated in front of the neighbors or a random delivery guy, we dared her to answer.

She frowned a little, but we knew she thought opening the door wide with her tits popping out would be fun. Sophie liked to frown and look bitchy doing dares the same way that her mother liked to giggle and act like a brainless bimbo doing dares.

“Good afternoon,” she said as she opened the door before, she realized it was Gerald. There he was – standing like a mountain in the doorway. The last time he had come to our flat he was dressed in his best. Today, Gerald wore a flannel and some work jeans.

“What do you want?” Sophie asked with a piercing stare.

“Sorry to come around teatime,” he said. He didn’t seem surprised that Sophie was naked at all. The last time he had met her she was as well. “Is your mum home?”

“You have some nerve,” Sophie gave him a piece of her mind.

Gerald accepted that and looked apologetic. “I know, and after what happened at the pub, I am not coming for a second chance with your mum.”

The flat was small enough that all of us heard the conversation and saw Gerald in the doorway. “If you’ve come for a shag that’s fine, but wipe your feet please,” Joy said adding “and mind your head in the doorway. You are much taller than I remember.”

Joy was wary of him, but she seldom held a grudge and she meant what she said – she’d fuck him if that was all he wanted. He walked past Sophie and looked down at her bum as he passed her. He noticed the cock shaped dildo in her ass.

He was holding a folded bag in his tree-trunk like arms. “I’ve had your coat and negligee dry cleaned. You can’t tell there is beer or semen on it anywhere. I’ve even bought you a replacement pair of knickers and hose.”

“There was probably a bit of cum on there before you took it from me,” Joy chuckled. She was standing just behind Sophie. She thanked him and accepted the coat. “This is unexpected. Thank you. I didn’t wear any knickers on our date, but I can always use a new pair.”

“Aye, and here is a new feather duster. I might have ruined the last one,” Gerald showed her a brand new feather duster much like the one she had been wearing in her ass when we set her on a date with him.

“Yeah, we did get a bit muddy, didn’t we?” Joy smiled at him. She pointed out that she had a new feather duster now but that another one was welcome. “My daughter can use this one.”

Sophie glared at her mother for being so gracious. Her sons and I were also on edge. We certainly couldn’t have taken this man down even with a bulldozer, but we didn’t trust him. Joy liked it rough, but he abandoned her naked and drunk behind a dumpster. It was a wonder she made it home safely at all.

Sophie stood naked holding the door open as if silently signaling to Gerald that now that he had done his good deed for the day, it was time for him to go. Everyone but Joy seemed to think so as well.

“I know what I did was wrong, and I am not asking for forgiveness. I am also not here to defend my actions. I thought about coming over a thousand times after that night, but I was too big of a coward. I am sorry for that almost as much as I am sorry for what I did.”

Joy accepted his apology without hesitation in a polite and proper British fashion.

“If you will indulge me for a moment, I would like to tell you why I did what I did to you. I think about it every day and it eats me up. I don’t expect you to see my side of things and think what I did was justified but just telling you would make me feel a bit better.”

“Well, by all means, why don’t you join us for tea and have a proper pout about your feelings big man, and tell us all about how you got her drunk, banged me mum until she couldn’t see, choked her, left her in the rain behind a dumpster, filled her ass with cum, and made her walk home 2 kilometers naked and bruised ... or did I ruin the story for you?” Sophie spit poison in her words as she said what her brothers and I were thinking but a little too intimidated by his physical stature to say.

“I deserve that, and if the offer to tea was actually valid, I’d submit you for Sainthood. It was more than I could hope for that you even opened your doors. You are fine folks, and I am sorry,” and with that, the big man was about to leave.

I would have left this from the story because it was just one of the dozens of little things that happen on a daily basis around South Godstone that in the grand scheme of things wouldn’t have amounted to much.

“Would you stay for tea? I’d like to hear what you have to say,” Joy asked politely as he was walking out.

The big man stopped. He almost kept walking.

“We can shag after if I like what you have to say,” she promised. Joy’s a horny slut and while the invitation was open to just about anyone who would dare ask – she appreciated his candor and had forgiven him weeks ago. She’d told us she even enjoyed the adventure of trying to get back home.

Sophie groaned “Are you going to have tea the way that Timothy and my brothers wanted? Because if not, I’ll be up in our room having a wank.”

“I think given the circumstances we might want to have a proper tea. What Gerald has to say sounds serious, and he’s probably not interested in our games.”

“Actually, the entire reason I am here is that I thought you were putting me on. I’d be honored if you let me join you however you were going to take tea.”

“We are taking it out on the garden, and the kettle is boiling,” my aunt walked over to the stove to prepare it. “Are you boys up for it? Can we talk when Gerald talks?” she checked with us. I was curious how this would play out. Gerald hadn’t freaked out that Joy and her daughter had been walking around with dildos sticking out between their parted cheeks.

“Splendid,” Gerald nearly banged his head walking outside to the garden with us. “Is this how you take tea every day?” he could very easily see over the fence into the neighbor’s small garden areas. Our garden had some potted plants, a row of pasque flowers, and primroses. There were a couple of untrimmed bushes along the fence – most fertilized with lady poop.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.